X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AusJuice / Platinum Anabolics / AusMeds Reviews

Hello All,

If you'd like to leave a review, please leave your review here. Thanks!

AJ

AJ, i can say your postage and service is top notch, two days postage time so stoked. Mmmm pharma, looks nice.

Comment

• ausjuice
      ausjuice commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate, enjoy!

Package arrived two days after payment. Great service.

Comment

Guys,

My second post so I will understand if people question the legitimacy of my review but suffice it to say that I have ordered from AJ twice and each time the service and quality of the products have been excellent.

I can vouch for his anavar, proviron, t3 and clen. Anavar isn't up at the moment but AJ indicated it will be soon.

AJ's system provides maximum security, a healthy combination of pharma and UGL products and sensible pricing.

In short, I won't buy anywhere else. I have another supplier I go to as back up but whilst AusJuice is available, they are my go to providers.

Try AusJuice, you won't be disappointed.

SOS

Comment

• Duke
        Duke commented
        Editing a comment
        I am a huge advocate of AJ, but I'm curious how you can vouch for their anavar when it's not yet available? Their anavar last year was definitely g2g, is this what you're vouching for?

Hi Duke - fair question. I ordered from AJ before the site shut down last year and included in that order was Anavar (25mg, 100 tabs). At the time I was running liquid Anavar from another source which worked but was under-dosed. AJ's Anavar at 75mg / day left the other one I was running at 150mg per day for dead.

I emailed AJ earlier in the week and as per his post above, he indicated the Anavar should be back in stock in a week or so. I will be ordering more as soon as it hits the site.

Comment

Hey There:

still yet to have my first Jab so cant yet vouch for the gear, but as far as customer service AJ have been an absolute pleasure. had a few questions before I ordered and was hit with a reply very quickly and efficiently. I then ordered on Thursday (don't be deterred by the whole bit coin thing it was ****ing easy as) and the gear I ordered rocked up at my work today, stocked! good prices, great service and shipping was quick and easy. 100% vouch for the service and legitimacy of these guys. will post again in a few weeks once I start (hopefully) seeing results

Cheers

Comment

G'day to all

Just a quick thanks to Ausjuice. .. I placed my first order with them & email communication was great & my order arrived within 2days ... Highly Recommended. .. thanks Ausjuice 👍

Comment

Thanks ausjuice order took 2 days to arrive discretely packaged and very secure . Very happy customer i highly recommend

Comment

my first time ordering gear online which i was worried of couse but i ordered on monday and received my package/items wednesday. can't complain about the service.

Thanks Ausjuice

Comment

Great service! Got my order in 2 days!
                Quick to reply emails!

Comment

Just my two cents for those who are unsure about ausjuice.

I've placed serval orders in the past with these guys, and have nothing bad to say about there service or products. They will reply all the time with all your enquries and recieve all my items within 2 days of ordering. Have used all their lambo range (There Test Prop and Enanthate, Tren Ace, Anadrol and Deca) and all are well dosed and have had great results. Defs my advice for people's go to for steroids domestically in Australia.

Comment

You guys are just wicked!!!! This is an honest review btw! My order came at lightning speed. I got so flustered with Bitcoin & these guys helped me with the process. No waiting, they are just on to it!!!! 150% recommend these guys all the way!!!!!! Thanks heaps truly! Honest, integrity & reliability!

Comment

I also RECOMMEND these guys! ordered Tuesday, received today(Thursday). Lightning speed and always reply to msgs.

Comment

Latest order received thanks again. Primo amps for missus look legit, shes stoked.

Comment

I'm week 3 into my cycle running Test-E, D-bol & Decca have gone from 99 to 107 kg I am pretty lean prob holding a bit of water but I my strength has gone through the roof specially Bench and Shoulder press and already seeing striations in my chest and delts, never had that happen when bulking before. I am new to AAS but AJ has provided me with not only excellent service but some great advice and support. These products I can say are top notch and I am yet to feel the full effects yet. Looking forward to dealing with AJ for future cycles.

Comment

• Bkotua90
                            Bkotua90 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Which test e did u get lambo ones also wich dbols did you get from aj thanks man
                        Working...
                        X