Tips for when you're hungry in a cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for when you're hungry in a cut

Just dropped my calories to 1800 and only have carbs around my workout and none on rest days. I've been getting really hungry since I dropped my calories and honestly feel like going to all you can eat pizza hut right now but I know I can get through the next month or so until my cut is finished.

Any tips or tricks you guys use when in a deficit to stop the hunger a little bit? I usually just scull a bottle of water but doesnt do much for long. Really interested to hear your thoughts.

Tip one: Don't eat a 5000 calorie XL pizza from dominoes like I just did. FAT FAT

Comment

• Shaun777
      Shaun777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha that's honestly what I feel like doing. Looking through the app to see what pizzas they have probably isnt a good idea either.

• Masteronn
      Masteronn commented
      Editing a comment
      2 for one Tuesday with a code mate, haha.

Yes please, anyone with some great tips please share! I'm desperately trying to cut calories and stop feeling hangry all the time.

Comment

Coke zero is the bomb for this.

Comment

Go for high volume low calorie foods in your diet..
        Tomatoes, spinach, asparagus, beetroot , certain low calorie fruits apples etc
        You want to maximize the amount of food you're eating whilst consuming the lowest possible calories
        Also drinking certain zero sugar soft drinks fills you up for quiet some time and it's pretty much near zero calories

Comment

• VMW
          VMW commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, thanks for the tips but its hard to curb that hunger pang for carbs and protein like a succulent and juicy roast chicken. Especially for women, during a cut cycle, the lack of carbs just makes us very, very hangry and you just can't get satisfaction from the good old vegetables. LOL

• Osiris
          Osiris commented
          Editing a comment
          I understand, but this tip is to be incorporated alongside your necessary proteins and carbs.
          200 grams of sweet potato alone can probably fill a person up for a half a day if split up properly, this works out to be 171 calories and very high volume giving you that full satisfaction..
          There's a lot of high volume low calories foods for every category of macro you're after, you just have to incorporate the correct one.

Make sugar free jelly than freeze in a container. Scrap away at it with a spoon. Slow to eat due to scraping tiny amounts + cures cravings for sweets + no cals, by the time u finish itโ€™s time for ur next meal .

Comment

Bake beans 1 can 160 cals roughly does me good

Comment

1800cals is pretty damn low mate..... what's your maintenance cals?

I just ask because if you have dropped them too low you'll loose that all important muscle mass.

Comment

• Shaun777
              Shaun777 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey mate, my maintenance cals are 2800. I started with 2400 and have been dropping them by 200 every 2 weeks. I'm open for you to suggest another way on how to do it?

Simply I would add carbs in the morning after your fasted cardio(I assume) 50g oats and 50g blueberries.
            and save the rest for preworkout.
            maybe a little bit right before bed if there's any left.
            If you have to drop your protein a little to compensate then do so.
            Although I find a lot of dudes have very high fats so that's an easier place to pull calories.

Personally this cut, I added cardio before I cut food and it's kept me so much happier the whole time, it's only now in the last few weeks of the cut the diet fatigue is hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Inked89 View Post
              Coke zero is the bomb for this.
              so agree with that....๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Coke Zero, aeroplane jelly lite, celery, blAck coffee.

It really depends how much you want to reach your goals, as to how hard it's going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun777 View Post
                  Just dropped my calories to 1800 and only have carbs around my workout and none on rest days. I've been getting really hungry since I dropped my calories and honestly feel like going to all you can eat pizza hut right now but I know I can get through the next month or so until my cut is finished.

Any tips or tricks you guys use when in a deficit to stop the hunger a little bit? I usually just scull a bottle of water but doesnt do much for long. Really interested to hear your thoughts.
                  All you can eat Pizza Hut ? Do they still have those ?
                  Try this .
                  get a can of no sugar fizzy drink .
                  creaming soda works best .
                  get some unflavoured protein .
                  blend it together in a ninja or something add a little drop of milk for emulsification .
                  get that in ya .
                  it will fill your belly up real good .

Comment

Cans of whipped cream .
                    mix with lite jelly and some berries .

Comment

Originally posted by Tigar View Post

All you can eat Pizza Hut ? Do they still have those ?
                      Try this .
                      get a can of no sugar fizzy drink .
                      creaming soda works best .
                      get some unflavoured protein .
                      blend it together in a ninja or something add a little drop of milk for emulsification .
                      get that in ya .
                      it will fill your belly up real good .
                      Yeah where I live there is one, i think it's one of the few all you can eat pizza huts that's left. But **** that concoction sounds so good.

Comment

Thanks heaps fellas you've all given me some great ideas, made my life a lot easier.

Comment

Working...
                        X