roo mince

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roo mince

Does anybody eat kangaroo mince regularly. I’ve been having it a fair bit. $10 p/kg from the woolies. Affordable wild animal protein. Not
    the nicest smell cooking it at 5 am but you get used to it

Yeah, I eat kangaroo steak for breakfast everyday.

Comment

I do the same but I get the burgers and sausages they have two for $10 or something similar . Lol it's nice and lean.
      "Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."

Comment

I don’t mind it at all .
        they should do emu

Comment

Smells ****en rank and cooking the mince normally puts me off eati g it. I go the burgers on the bbq tho and then break them up into my meals

Comment

Right in to turkey breast mince from woolies, 400g for $5.50 at the moment.

Comment

You gotta add a whole bunch of spices and seasoning to it to overcome the smell when cooking. I've cooked roo kind for my dog for years, so I'm used to it...

Pet shop does roo chunks for $5kg

Comment

I give it to my dogs lol

Comment

absolutely love it. been doing it for years

Comment

For me it feels very clean. Digests well

Comment

I'd rather pay double for extra lean beef. I guess its different for the big boys eating 5000cals haha

Comment

Roo mince tastes like AIDS but +1 on the turkey mince, coles has had it on sale for $10 for 2 x 500g for the past 6 weeks.

Comment

Never been a fan of roo got badddd food poisoning from it wen I didn’t cook it right 😟

Comment

A lot of people go wrong looking for cuts of meat with the lowest fat in it. Sure fat has more calories. But for health reasons, you should also be eating "fattier" cuts of meat also, not just one type forever. If health is something you dont give a crap about then sure eat roo mince all day.

Comment

Fair point. I do also eat steak and chicken thigh sometimes. Also get fat from almonds Greek yoghurt and avocado

Comment

Working...
                              X