No announcement yet.

roo mince

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive tried it but couldnt get passed the taste, im not the best cook so maybe i prepared it wrong and didnt give it a fair chance.
    i knock off 2kg of chicken breast everyday when on a blast. It tastes great, easy to prepare, very versitile with flavours so i dont get sick off eating it. I just do an hours overtime everyday to take the sting outa my food bill.
    but roo mince on paper does look pretty good. I can see why alot of people like it.

Comment

Originally posted by insulinjunkie View Post
      Ive tried it but couldnt get passed the taste, im not the best cook so maybe i prepared it wrong and didnt give it a fair chance.
      i knock off 2kg of chicken breast everyday when on a blast. It tastes great, easy to prepare, very versitile with flavours so i dont get sick off eating it. I just do an hours overtime everyday to take the sting outa my food bill.
      but roo mince on paper does look pretty good. I can see why alot of people like it.
      Try 90% beef mince with El Paso taco seasoning

Comment

• insulinjunkie
        insulinjunkie commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that the packet seasoning? Ive gota watch my salt intake pretty closely.
        But ive had it before on rice with kidney beans and it was beautiful!
        And an added bonus, it made me fart good at work the next day! Right up till lunch time too, crop dusted every karnt

• SamBruh
        SamBruh commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, I get the reduced salt, only 1.2g of sodium in the whole packet. Mix with 500g mince
    Working...
    X