No announcement yet.

PVIP blog (nutrition, gear & training)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVIP blog (nutrition, gear & training)

Doing a in-depth transformation / cutting blog. Will be providing a weekly update after weigh-in and measurements every Sunday night and fresh photos every 4 weeks and some insight into the type of training I will be doing. My training blocks will change every 4 weeks.

History:

I started training again about 8 months ago after taking about 4 years off. Before that trained for about 12 or 13 years fairly consistently from the age of about 16. Was never lean or cut; I was always training for size and strength. Started doing cycles at the age of maybe 20 or 21.

So after getting my act together and getting back into training 8 months ago, I just spent the first few months learning how to lift again and have been on gear for about the last 5 months, perhaps a bit longer.

Have been recomping over the last 8 weeks. Gut is way smaller. Most if not all of my muscle is back. Strength is almost back to where it was 10 years ago. In some respects strength is better than 10 years ago (shoulders are doing far better).

Overall I’ve been running about a gram of test per week, but with little blasts of tren or stana or this or that thrown in. Letro all the way through. Regular bloods. Had blood taken this past Saturday through GP; full blood work - electrolytes, kidneys, glucose, pretty much everything the GP and I could think of that would possibly be relevant (he know's I'm on gear).

The goal until now has been to regain as much muscle and strength as possible. When I started 8 months ago I looked and felt like a mess. I definitely wasn’t looking after myself for those 4 years I took off, let’s leave it at that.

At my heaviest over these last 8 months of training I hit 134kg.

I’m 188cm tall.

THE PROJECT:

Time to see what’s under the hood.

My Goal is to get to around 10% then reassess. There is no rush. No DNP, no clen. I’m happy to put the work and time in.

I’ve got a coach helping me, in particular with diet . The goal of the last month leading up to the cut (and that insane final week at 6000 cals) was to increase muscle mass and build up my metabolism as much as possible to be able to start stripping down with the smallest of deficits.

Started the cut 2 weeks ago. Today is start of week 3. Simply didn't get around to getting photos done; was a messy couple of weeks. Better late than never.

CUT CYCLE STARTING STATS (2 weeks ago):

Weight - 131kg
    Waist – 43 inches
    Arms – 19.5 inches
    Legs – 26.5 inches

The final week prior to the cut I consumed 6000 calories per day.

DIET:

Current macros since week 1 has been as follows:-

Protein 300g - 1200 calories
    Fats 115g - 1035 calories
    Carbohydrate 715g - 2860 calories
    Total 5,095 calories

Meal plan

Meal 1 - 6am
    200g beef steak/250g chicken/180g Tuna
    200 g mash potato
    45g butter/40ml olive oil/ 40ml/coconut oil
    5g glutamine

Meal 2 – 10am
    200g basmati rice
    10ml olive oil/10ml coconut oil/50g avocado/20g butter/20g raw nuts
    100g mixed vegetables
    5g glutamine

Meal 3 – 2pm
    200g basmati rice
    100g avocado/25g butter/20 ml olive oil/20ml coconut oil/40g raw nuts
    100g mixed vegetables
    5g glutamine

Meal 4 – 5.30pm (pre workout)
    40g wpi
    170g carbs
    1 piece of fruit
    5g glutamine

Meal 5 – 8.30pm (post workout)
    40g WPI
    100g dextrose
    1 piece of fruit
    1 cup of spinach
    5g glutamine

Meal 6 – 10.30pm
    100g pasta (Gluten Free)
    25g butter/100g avocado/20g butter/20 ml olive oil/20ml coconut oil/40 g raw nuts
    100g green beans
    5g glutamine

CURRENT GEAR:

400mg test cypionate / week
    500mg drostanolone enanthate / week
    40mg tren acetate / day
    0.5mg letrozole (once per week)

Tren is included in first month to assist in some re-comping. I am training legs 3 times a week during the first month to add some additional size to them while my calories are still quite high.

PROGRESS TO DATE

[Photos at bottom. All photos are cold; if any are pumped in future posts I will make sure that’s made clear.]

Weight – 126.1 [total 5 kg loss]
    Waist – just under 42 inches [total just over 1 inch loss]
    Arms – 19.25 inches
    Legs – 26.25 inches

So despite eating 5000+ cals per day, we have about a 5kg loss in two weeks and about an inch off the waist. I suspect there’s some subcutaneous water loss also which accounts for the very slight drop in measurements as it’s not possible I’m losing muscle.

When weight loss stalls, my coach will assess photos I send him on each the Sunday and make decisions based on all variables.

Strength has been increasing over these first two weeks overall, which isn’t surprising at all.

Some noticeable acne since throwing the tren in on top of the test and drost. Taking 200mg doxycycline per day which is helping a little. The tren will be dropped at end of week 4 in any event and I’ll carry on for a while with just the current dose of test and drost.

These photos were taken yesterday - end of week 2. Sorry about the lighting on that bottom front double; looked fine on my phone, not saturated aat all... only when I uploaded now does it look like sh%t. But it gives you an idea of the mass and the waist that needs to be dealt with.

Wish me luck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	back.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	128781
    Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	128782

This will be awesome to follow mate, I just wanna say fuk you eat some meat man hahha, steak at 6 in the morning, how does that go for you ? What do you take for gut health ?

Comment

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Tubzzz

Breakfast of champions mate!! Often i swap the steak out for atlantic salmon..

Glutamine for gut but in didnt really jave any issues before incorporating the extra glutamine anyway

... have to admit i literally feel ill and naeseous with all the food i have to eat.. and i almost cry when i pay for my groceries lol ... beef fillet (the $50 per kilo stuff) atlantic salmon.. the amount of coin i spend on food and natural supps is eye-watering.. better than blowing it on a night out on the bags i guess

Excellent log, will be following closely.

Best of luck!

Comment

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers mate; feel free to chime in with any suggestions along the way, thry'll be appreciated

Subbed ,looking forward to your logs and wishing you good luck brother 💪😉

Comment

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate it bro

Show us how it’s done mate ! Subd !!

Comment

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate the support bro

Much respect bro, support you all the way 👍🏼

Comment

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers bro, appreciate it

Best of luck big dog, defiantly be watching and following your continued progress

Comment

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you mate, should be interesting

looking forward to this one. doesn't look like you get much sleep. how much are you getting and does it effect you?
    Being a powerlifter means never having to cut

Comment

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey mate if i get 6 hrs im ok.. 5 or less for a few nights straight and eating and lifting becomes diffficult

• Clowni13
      Clowni13 commented
      Editing a comment
      i find i can function with 6 but when i get 8 its a whole different level. generally i get 7 and it can sway between good and bad days.

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      I get 7 maybe once per week or less and when i do i feel amazing.. but thats avlbout the most i can get

Im grateful for 6 though.. most of my life i got 4 hrs maximum.. last 18 months or so ive been able to improve to 6 (partly tha ks to quiting alcohol alltogether) ... 4hrs vs 6 hrs is like night and day

... insomnia's a biitch

Subscribed big man. Very well thought out log my friend. Look forward to seeing your progress

Comment

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you brother

Thank you fellas for the encouragement...

gonna be a lot of work but it'll be worth it

Comment

• Clowni13
      Clowni13 commented
      Editing a comment
      it's all a mental game. best of luck

All the best bro

Comment

Good luck. Looks very interesting.
      where do you source your gear?

Comment

Very intrested, looking forward to continuing to read this log! Great work mate.

Comment

6000cal on a cut fuuuuuuuck me.

Comment

• PVIP
            PVIP commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahah 6000 was the week before starting the cut.. but yeah it was hideous how much i was eating.. even 5000 clean is farking borderline impossible if you work full time or more

I really like this keep it up

Comment

Working...
          X