running tren ace and test e

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running tren ace and test e

gday guys, just wondering what everyones thoughts are and if anyone knows roughly how long it would take too start seeing results. So i am curently running a cycle of tren ace and test e 3 times a week, doing monday- 1ml of tren and 1 ml of test, wednesday- 1ml of tren and friday- 1ml of tren and 1 ml of test. what are everyones thoughts on running a cycle like this and how long for resluts ? cheers

Im currently running test e mast e tren a.
    pinning 1/2 ml (150mg) test and 1/2ml (150mg) mast every 3 days and 1/2ml (50mg) tren a a day.
    Thats working out at roughly 350mg of each a week. I started seeing improvements by the end of the week up around my shoulders and arms. My advice and this is advice obtained from experienced users is to pin tren a every day to lessen side effects. Pinning every 2nd day has shown to cause worse side effects as you dont keep stable levels due to the acetates half life

Comment

I pin Tren A every 36 hours, no problem. Didn't notice any difference between that and 24 hours.

Comment

• Kinganabolics
        Kinganabolics commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel like that would be very inconvenient for most

• JimmieRustler
        JimmieRustler commented
        Editing a comment
        One morning, one next night. Can only speak for myself but found zero difference between 24 and 36 hour pinning, but if that but inconveniences you, do it another way

Running 300 teste 600maste per week + trena 50mg ed...Loving it. Pinning tren ed or eod, is going to depend entriely upon the individual..most people will advise ed over eod, this is the first time I've used ed, and its been great, but I had no issues pinning eod.
      Did get sweats on eod though, nothing horrible.
      Every day though, for me personally, is where I felt the tren working its magic more profoundly..

Comment

• Nick
        Nick commented
        Editing a comment
        Which supplier did you buy it from?

• Vindex
        Vindex commented
        Editing a comment
        Everything I'm running currently is from Evil Corps

Hey mate id recommens pinning the tren ace every day at 50mg (.5ml) to provide more stable levels i find i get alot better results. And then just do your 1ml test shots 2x a week.

if youre trying to cut i’d even recommend dropping the test to 250mg per wk - 2x .5ml shots a week

i run something like that for around 10-12 weeks with tren that low. Monitor your kidney/liver and cholesterol etc as tren wreaks havoc on those

Comment

I’m only wanting too too eod shots ! Needles scare the **** out of me and my mate is the one pinning it into me ! Lol. I’m thinking about upping my dosage by 1.5ml tren a eod and 1ml test eod

Comment

• Clowni13
          Clowni13 commented
          Editing a comment
          i wouldn't be upping your dose yet bud. take it slow and make sure you have everything under control. more gear means more sides. more sides means harder to reverse it when it goes south. no need to rush into wrecking your body.
          Last edited by Clowni13; 01-11-2018, 08:48 AM.

• DEEZNUTS
          DEEZNUTS commented
          Editing a comment
          Get ready for side effect city banging 150mg tren ace every other day

you will get used to pinning. not that scary once you man up and get it done.
        Being a powerlifter means never having to cut

Comment

• Vindex
          Vindex commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely; what happiness if your mate is unavailable or unable to pin you..Just going to wait until the next time he can? I'm not trying to be an *******..I don't enjoy pinning, but i get it done..left glutes alone for months when I cruised, found it scary to start again especially with big shots..having a partner or mate help you out is great..but never rely on that, always have to be able to get yourself sorted.
          There's heaps of anatomical nursing guides online, and a few in pdf form on this forum & nursing videos on YouTube..spend some time going over them..
          Anyways, best of luck mate

I’ve been on this cycle a few times, running 1ml tren eod side affects were okay but nothing I couldn’t handle ! Is there anything anyone can say would be a good mix with tren and test ?

Comment

And also who’s selling the best tren ace these days ?? Had a really good one few months back from anabolic labs but can’t seem too find that lab anymore !

Comment

I’ve also been running the cycle of 1ml tren and 1ml test eod for nearlly 3 weeks now and the sides have been no where near as bad as when I did this cycle a few months back

Comment

if you have done this before, how do you not know when you will see results? you also hate needles but have done multiple cycles? gotta call you out on this one bud.
              Being a powerlifter means never having to cut

Comment

I know when I will see results but I was doing other things aswell as gear before hand ie peptides, Sarms etc. this time I’m just running gear. Just because I hate needles doesn’t mean I’m not going too get on it ? I just don’t like injecting myself and I’ve had someone do it for me in the past. Nothing wrong with hating needles but still injecting

Comment

Working...
                X