Pinning with no pain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinning with no pain

OK I can take some pinning even a few 25 gauge in one half hour, not a problem. Tonight felt like I needed to psyche myself up, last pin wasn't great with a slin pin.
    Done this hundreds of times, one messed up.
    I remembered I had a tube of Emla cream (Lidocaine and Prilocaine skin anesthetic) that was sitting there doing nothing, thought I would give it a go. Pin , nothing, no pain no sharp stab, nothing, clean pin. I think I might be using Emla cream for my 25 gauge from now on.

You need numbing cream for a 25g needle? Just sack up haha, it’s a tiny prick. Don’t think about it or you’ll make it worse.. no need for numbing cream haha

Comment

i was thinking the exact same thing.. its only a 25G. aint nothing but a peanut

if pinning were easy, everyone would do it and look like us

now if it were repeated pins of a 19G, i might consider the cream lol

Comment

Don’t be a girl, actually I know some girls can inject fine.. don’t be a fag wait some fags inject.. don’t be a weak ass person

Comment

Originally posted by NTRJ
          Do you shake like a heroin addict when injecting? 25g and numbing cream is pretty funny ... would you like a tampon for afterwards too hahaha?
          Why would you keep Tampons ? HAHAHA !

Comment

Originally posted by Swolewolf View Post
            Don’t be a girl, actually I know some girls can inject fine.. don’t be a fag wait some fags inject.. don’t be a weak ass person
            You must have grown a vagina hanging with all those girls

Comment

• Swolewolf
              Swolewolf commented
              Editing a comment
              Ohhhh that was a good one te he he

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
            You need numbing cream for a 25g needle? Just sack up haha, it’s a tiny prick. Don’t think about it or you’ll make it worse.. no need for numbing cream haha
            As I said, I don't normally, I don't care either way, Tear a finger tendon permenantly, know pain. no cartlige in knees and live normally, suck it up hey ?

Comment

• Swolewolf
              Swolewolf commented
              Editing a comment
              You sound weak bro. This life ant for you. Check your estrogen before it too late

• T-Cruz
              T-Cruz commented
              Editing a comment
              Who the f u ck are you to judge me .? You dont know me. This is getting like all sh i tty ROID forums. F uc king meatheads. Nothing like the supposed supportive intro. Just an elite few who wanna control and enforce their own opinions.

Boy am I gonna have nightmares, tonight 😕

Comment

You would've hated the nurse that gave me my first trt shot in the ass, 19g.

Bend over the bed she said.... No fun that day.

Comment

To be fair to T Cruz, Ive pussed out and have used a similar cream to Emla when getting tattooed. My GF has no end of amusement telling my tougher mates about this .
                but whatever. If it helps tcruz, who gives a f. It's your body.

In a sidenote. Emla pretty **** for tattooing as doesn't quite go deep enough for proper numbing, then wears of after 30 mins or so. Good for injection s though. We used it all the time in Paediatric blood collection when I was working in the hospitals.
                Last edited by imed; 12-01-2019, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Cruz View Post
                  OK I can take some pinning even a few 25 gauge in one half hour, not a problem. Tonight felt like I needed to psyche myself up, last pin wasn't great with a slin pin.
                  Done this hundreds of times, one messed up.
                  I remembered I had a tube of Emla cream (Lidocaine and Prilocaine skin anesthetic) that was sitting there doing nothing, thought I would give it a go. Pin , nothing, no pain no sharp stab, nothing, clean pin. I think I might be using Emla cream for my 25 gauge from now on.
                  Is this a troll?

Comment

Working...
                  X