Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinning with no pain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pinning with no pain

    OK I can take some pinning even a few 25 gauge in one half hour, not a problem. Tonight felt like I needed to psyche myself up, last pin wasn't great with a slin pin.
    Done this hundreds of times, one messed up.
    I remembered I had a tube of Emla cream (Lidocaine and Prilocaine skin anesthetic) that was sitting there doing nothing, thought I would give it a go. Pin , nothing, no pain no sharp stab, nothing, clean pin. I think I might be using Emla cream for my 25 gauge from now on.

  • #2
    You need numbing cream for a 25g needle? Just sack up haha, it’s a tiny prick. Don’t think about it or you’ll make it worse.. no need for numbing cream haha

    Comment


    • #3
      i was thinking the exact same thing.. its only a 25G. aint nothing but a peanut

      if pinning were easy, everyone would do it and look like us

      now if it were repeated pins of a 19G, i might consider the cream lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Don’t be a girl, actually I know some girls can inject fine.. don’t be a fag wait some fags inject.. don’t be a weak ass person

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NTRJ
          Do you shake like a heroin addict when injecting? 25g and numbing cream is pretty funny ... would you like a tampon for afterwards too hahaha?
          Why would you keep Tampons ? HAHAHA !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Swolewolf View Post
            Don’t be a girl, actually I know some girls can inject fine.. don’t be a fag wait some fags inject.. don’t be a weak ass person
            You must have grown a vagina hanging with all those girls

            Comment


            • Swolewolf
              Swolewolf commented
              Editing a comment
              Ohhhh that was a good one te he he

          • #7
            Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
            You need numbing cream for a 25g needle? Just sack up haha, it’s a tiny prick. Don’t think about it or you’ll make it worse.. no need for numbing cream haha
            As I said, I don't normally, I don't care either way, Tear a finger tendon permenantly, know pain. no cartlige in knees and live normally, suck it up hey ?

            Comment


            • Swolewolf
              Swolewolf commented
              Editing a comment
              You sound weak bro. This life ant for you. Check your estrogen before it too late

            • T-Cruz
              T-Cruz commented
              Editing a comment
              Who the f u ck are you to judge me .? You dont know me. This is getting like all sh i tty ROID forums. F uc king meatheads. Nothing like the supposed supportive intro. Just an elite few who wanna control and enforce their own opinions.

          • #8
            Boy am I gonna have nightmares, tonight 😕

            Comment


            • #9
              You would've hated the nurse that gave me my first trt shot in the ass, 19g.

              Bend over the bed she said.... No fun that day.

              Comment


              • #10
                To be fair to T Cruz, Ive pussed out and have used a similar cream to Emla when getting tattooed. My GF has no end of amusement telling my tougher mates about this .
                but whatever. If it helps tcruz, who gives a f. It's your body.

                In a sidenote. Emla pretty **** for tattooing as doesn't quite go deep enough for proper numbing, then wears of after 30 mins or so. Good for injection s though. We used it all the time in Paediatric blood collection when I was working in the hospitals.
                Last edited by imed; 12-01-2019, 02:20 AM.

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by T-Cruz View Post
                  OK I can take some pinning even a few 25 gauge in one half hour, not a problem. Tonight felt like I needed to psyche myself up, last pin wasn't great with a slin pin.
                  Done this hundreds of times, one messed up.
                  I remembered I had a tube of Emla cream (Lidocaine and Prilocaine skin anesthetic) that was sitting there doing nothing, thought I would give it a go. Pin , nothing, no pain no sharp stab, nothing, clean pin. I think I might be using Emla cream for my 25 gauge from now on.
                  Is this a troll?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X