Pinning with no pain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinning with no pain

OK I can take some pinning even a few 25 gauge in one half hour, not a problem. Tonight felt like I needed to psyche myself up, last pin wasn't great with a slin pin.
    Done this hundreds of times, one messed up.
    I remembered I had a tube of Emla cream (Lidocaine and Prilocaine skin anesthetic) that was sitting there doing nothing, thought I would give it a go. Pin , nothing, no pain no sharp stab, nothing, clean pin. I think I might be using Emla cream for my 25 gauge from now on.

You need numbing cream for a 25g needle? Just sack up haha, it’s a tiny prick. Don’t think about it or you’ll make it worse.. no need for numbing cream haha

Comment

i was thinking the exact same thing.. its only a 25G. aint nothing but a peanut

if pinning were easy, everyone would do it and look like us

now if it were repeated pins of a 19G, i might consider the cream lol

Comment

Lol i had to resort to 21g 1 3/4" when i was overseas cos couldnt get my hands on anything else.. was easy as.. delts and glutes ftw

Comment

Do you shake like a heroin addict when injecting? 25g and numbing cream is pretty funny ... would you like a tampon for afterwards too hahaha?

Comment

• Mick1984
            Mick1984 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bahaha. Comment of the day.

Don’t be a girl, actually I know some girls can inject fine.. don’t be a fag wait some fags inject.. don’t be a weak ass person

Comment

Originally posted by NTRJ View Post
            Do you shake like a heroin addict when injecting? 25g and numbing cream is pretty funny ... would you like a tampon for afterwards too hahaha?
            Why would you keep Tampons ? HAHAHA !

Comment

Originally posted by Swolewolf View Post
              Don’t be a girl, actually I know some girls can inject fine.. don’t be a fag wait some fags inject.. don’t be a weak ass person
              You must have grown a vagina hanging with all those girls

Comment

• Swolewolf
                Swolewolf commented
                Editing a comment
                Ohhhh that was a good one te he he

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
              You need numbing cream for a 25g needle? Just sack up haha, it’s a tiny prick. Don’t think about it or you’ll make it worse.. no need for numbing cream haha
              As I said, I don't normally, I don't care either way, Tear a finger tendon permenantly, know pain. no cartlige in knees and live normally, suck it up hey ?

Comment

• Swolewolf
                Swolewolf commented
                Editing a comment
                You sound weak bro. This life ant for you. Check your estrogen before it too late

• T-Cruz
                T-Cruz commented
                Editing a comment
                Who the f u ck are you to judge me .? You dont know me. This is getting like all sh i tty ROID forums. F uc king meatheads. Nothing like the supposed supportive intro. Just an elite few who wanna control and enforce their own opinions.

Originally posted by T-Cruz View Post

Why would you keep Tampons ? HAHAHA !
              Who doesn't keep tampons in this industry?..... All that protein we eat, tear the absolute sh!t outta the rectum, I don't like bloody underwear!

Comment

• DEEZNUTS
                DEEZNUTS commented
                Editing a comment
                I find squeezing a tampon thats up my ass while lifting helps me engage my core more

• KAL-EL
                KAL-EL commented
                Editing a comment
                Just let the hemorrhoids dry up and don't need tampons, they clot up nicely.

• NTRJ
                NTRJ commented
                Editing a comment
                DEEZNUTS who needs lifting belts when you can use our fabulous methods.

Boy am I gonna have nightmares, tonight 😕

Comment

T-Cruz they're just taking the piss mate, but really numbing cream lol

Comment

You would've hated the nurse that gave me my first trt shot in the ass, 19g.

Bend over the bed she said.... No fun that day.

Comment

To be fair to T Cruz, Ive pussed out and have used a similar cream to Emla when getting tattooed. My GF has no end of amusement telling my tougher mates about this .
                    but whatever. If it helps tcruz, who gives a f. It's your body.

In a sidenote. Emla pretty **** for tattooing as doesn't quite go deep enough for proper numbing, then wears of after 30 mins or so. Good for injection s though. We used it all the time in Paediatric blood collection when I was working in the hospitals.
                    Last edited by imed; 12-01-2019, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Damn.. my first cycle when i was 20 years old or so... i was pinning RWR winny suspension (stack was prop + winny) with an 18g as anything smaller would clog.. and pinning the prop ED in a seperate pin.. two pins per day,.one being an 18g...

... mate i just dont think you're cut out for this game if a 25g messes with your head... stay natty

Comment

• Barrsy
                        Barrsy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My first ever cycle was very similar to this just with test e and not prop. I was drawing and pining with 19g every day. At the time I didn’t know you could get smaller needles lol
                    Working...
                    X