Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over it, let's move on!

hey fellas,
    im over dis bs , thrive/alpha or who ever the **** they are!!!
    im over the negativity and chit fights.
    i feel for the lads who lost coin and I understand that this forum was a way to vent but wats done is done.
    majority of fellas who choose to live this lifestyle have been ripped, it's part of the game!
    for all u newbies, just be thankful u don't have to pay $200 + for a vial of low mg basic compound like we did 10 years ago.
    hgh atleast 1g a kit !!!!
    you new comers and all of us have it good these days.
    so **** alpha! And if thrive do stay around no one will force you to buy off them.
    So let's end this chit and all move forward.

Hear, Hear

Comment

I agree with you 100%. I'm sure we all got enough info to make the right decision going forward. This fourm and the Admin is doing an amazing job and should be praised for it. Time to move on and look at the positives
      ​​
      "Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."

Comment

Well said ... there's much better discussions to be had.

Comment

Agreed. There's not much more we can expect from Jake who has closed the subforum. Further sanctions against THRIVE should be a personal choice, by picking another sponsor. No point in flogging a dead horse, and thanks for those who understood the need for many of us to vent.

Comment

• THRIVE
            THRIVE commented
            Editing a comment
            You have certainly made a fool of yourself.

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            Really dude? You just can't help yourself, can you?

IMO this forum has been by far the best one around.

Quality sponsors

great attitudes along with friendly banter

but most of all everyone has always been happy to contribute with knowledge and help one another out with cycle advice, pct, diets, etc

as of late the forum has definately become a **** show with what happened with helix. Very unfortunate but i think it is most definately time to stop dwelling and accept it for what it is.

still have great sponsors on here who go above and beyond for all the customers and always happy answering questions.

lets bring back that vibe.

Comment

• Gold pharma
            Gold pharma commented
            Editing a comment
            Not many people attacking helix mate. I think everyone is upset they were told by you they would be compensated and now its not happening. But they should just take it as it is.

If they are not happy with your ethics then use a different supplier rather than flooding the forum with thrive topics.

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            Gold pharma it's almost like he hasn't read the following:

"8 Feb - Thrive will no longer be honouring Helix orders and as such will no longer have a sponsored section. They are welcome to apply later in the year with other suppliers and should be thanked for any orders that they did reship."

This, more than anything else, has given me and many others closure.

• Gold pharma
            Gold pharma commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks mate i actually hadnt seen this. There has been so much crap and overload of threads.

Totally agree with OP. Done and dusted.👍

Comment

Originally posted by Jd81 View Post
            hey fellas,
            im over dis bs , thrive/alpha or who ever the **** they are!!!
            im over the negativity and chit fights.
            i feel for the lads who lost coin and I understand that this forum was a way to vent but wats done is done.
            majority of fellas who choose to live this lifestyle have been ripped, it's part of the game!
            for all u newbies, just be thankful u don't have to pay $200 + for a vial of low mg basic compound like we did 10 years ago.
            hgh atleast 1g a kit !!!!
            you new comers and all of us have it good these days.
            so **** alpha! And if thrive do stay around no one will force you to buy off them.
            So let's end this chit and all move forward.
            **** Yeh bro those were the days lol I remember my mate I used to buy off we were reusing our empty vials time n time again lol times have definitely changed.

Comment

Well said Jd81. Feel for all the guys that lost out, and appreciate the risks sponsors take to provide us all with great products and great service.
              Time to move on and get back to helping each other out on this great forum

Comment

I don’t apologise for anything .
                i see it as my duty to inform others of what happens behind the scenes .
                i didn’t go into detail with people I don’t know well enough .
                but I can’t sit around and let a community be jeapordised by what I can’t call anything else but greed .
                just for the record , I have no problem with either helix or thrives products .
                my whole problem is that seeing as helix went down .... all involved in that network of people should take a break for a small while .
                im aware of done things that cannot be spoken of and it alarms me that alpha would risk everything and still be doing what he’s doing .
                i have the best intentions at all times . Anybody who knows me knows that my heart is clean and pure and I hold no malice towards anybody .
                what you see from me on these forums is the same way I go about things in real life ..... I’ll admit , it has left me with not many friends at all , it has also jeopardised my work ...... I seem negative, but it’s my way of pushing people to better themselves .
                dont be afraid of a bit of drama here and there , ultimately it is just another form of information .
                what I learnt from all this ....... clen aus and Phelpsy and a sponser I won’t name but he knows who he is are characters of high integraty and we should kiss there feet .
                jake ...... you need to be more clear on where you stand . I sort of get what you are trying to achieve , but it seems your not 100% commited ...... I understand your probably busy .... but this was a and still is a critical moment for this forum .

thrive ......... you need to get someone else to post on your behalf ..... your too emotional.
                now laugh

Comment

Absolutely agree, we've all had our say and voiced our opinions now it's time to move on.
                  What's happened has happened nothing can change the past.

Comment

Originally posted by SRLKLA View Post
                    Absolutely agree, we've all had our say and voiced our opinions now it's time to move on.
                    What's happened has happened nothing can change the past.
                    You can’t change the past , but you can use the past to direct your future .
                    a lot of us have short memories. I don’t .
                    i never forget .

Comment

I applaud this thread and all who ignore fall under the category of pure ignorant.

Comment

What makes it harder to move on is Thrive's antagonistic attitude and desire to appear blameless.

Sponsors should be forced to stick to their threads or subforums. Neither of which Thrive has qualified for based on the last update from Jake.

Like Tigar mentioned, there's going to be a lot of heat on the Alphabeast operation. Thrive is hosted on their servers as a subdomain, which is already a risk. Going offline would be the obvious move, but greed is a terrifying mistress.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          I applaud this thread and all who ignore fall under the category of pure ignorant.
                          Sorry bro but no ones taking you serious .
                          its better yiu don’t post for a while .

Comment

• Osiris
                            Osiris commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hahaha, just coz you got triggered over me testing gear doesnt give you the right to generalize the others under the same category as you sugar
                        Working...
                        X