Pharmaceutical vs underground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmaceutical vs underground

Hey guys this is for people who don't know the difference since theirs so much new members and a lot of underground pcts sold these days........

Pharmaceutical companies :

- raws/powder are made in quality temperature controlled labs which are always audited and must meet a minimum requirement... usually raws are 99%

- professional machinery is used with latest technology which gives a consistent mixture always...

- labs are all vacuum airtight, temperature controlled machine operated so as to make sure everything is sterilised...

Underground labs:

- raws/powder are from China, they are made in meth lab conditions usually insects are inside powder and are stored in massive drums....
    ​​​
    - machinery is okay not the latest or best techconlogy so products won't be a consistent mixture

- labs are someone's kitchen. Tools are what ever he has on hand some maybe lazy and use the same tools for all compounds so pray his a clean ****........

In the end we love ugls as they area able to provide a service which we are not able to get any other way but hands down pharmaceutical is always better.............

The Chinese are great at what they do,more often than not it’s the brewer here that’s doing the wrong thing,intentionally or not.

Comment

Its almost a moot point considering in Oz the only pharma stuff youre going to get is test, even then there is a primoteston shortage lol Then theres the cost primoteston black market could be around $50/ml and ugl around $7-$10. So even if youre ugl is 50% pure its still much cheaper haha

Where can I find some pharma grade tren or bold (doesnt exist), mast (never seen it but perhaps exists somewhere in the world) deca (very rare and expensive) on top of that you have all the ester variations and exotics that only exist via ugl means.
      Please visit www.roidstop.is to order from one of Australia's most reputable AAS supplier!

Comment

• Aceofcards
        Aceofcards commented
        Editing a comment
        Mate, i am simply comparing the difference between UGL and pharmaceutical companies....

People tend to think their the same **** when their not...

I am grateful for suppliers like yourself who are able to provide these products and take the risks use take... to provide cheap quality gear.........

I had a good laugh at your insects inside powder comment.
      ​​​​​​
      But in all seriousness, I often wonder what type of conditions some UGL brew their gear in. I'm sure I would be both shocked and surprised from one end of the scale to the other.

Old mate has the right idea putting his vials under a microscope, might look into that myself.

Comment

Very misinforming post.

Comment

Wait wait, Who is this guy with his 14posts saying there's lots of noobs and ragging on our suppliers?

Comment

• Phelpsy
            Phelpsy commented
            Editing a comment
            some wild posts on here lately bro haha

• Aceofcards
            Aceofcards commented
            Editing a comment
            Mate not ragging or nothing just comparing the difference between UGL and pharmaceutical.......

Your take on underground labs is cringeworthy

Comment

• Aceofcards
            Aceofcards commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol mate I think your misinformed if you think UGL labs are spotless, their someone's kitchen or basement.... Alphabeast bust happened in a house, so obviously they brewed in the kitchen same as ugloz when he got busted.....

• Motherfkrrjones
            Motherfkrrjones commented
            Editing a comment
            Never said they were spotless? But unless you’re going around being a lab inspector for the forum then how would you know how the state of the labs are run

I trust that the suppliers in this forum do their very best to provide quality products and service at a great price. In the past I’ve bought from that “Gym Bro” that probably draws half the vial out and fills it with grape seed oil and charges $150 a vial if not more

Comment

This is awesome. The new member helping the new members. Not exactly the best information. Raws stored in drums with insects.. someone must be moving some heavy weight 😂

pharma products are good but are also faked very often and the young boys fall for the fakes alot. And as RoidStop.is stated. We have test available and in saying that we have a shortage in australia.

Suppliers on this forum (UGL) have earned the respect of many and have proved time and time again they have great quality.

Comment

Pharmaceutical companies are getting there raws from third world countries anyway .
              its actually very cheap for ugl companies to set up professional clean and sterile set ups .
              where the hell did you come up with this idea from lol

Comment

• Aceofcards
                Aceofcards commented
                Editing a comment
                Pharmaceutical companies would own the company producing them in that third world company it's all in house... they don't get your local Hong steroid company to sell them powder..... Quality control

• Tigar
                Tigar commented
                Editing a comment
                How do you know that though ?
                Bigger the company the bigger the shortcut .

well considering ive been using UGLs for 4 years now and ive never had an infection, only bad pip from 1 lab ever, id say im pretty lucky by your assumption then lolllll

Comment

Gone are the days where old mates lab around the corner is brewing litres of tren on his stove top and filtering it in his bath. Lab equiptment is quite cheap and i’m sure alot of the brewers are actually very anal about sterility etc.

Comment

• Aceofcards
                  Aceofcards commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mate hasn't changed I'm sure......

I have nothing against any sponsor or lab their all great and do their best they can to provide us with quality products....

I am just stating the difference between pharmaceutical and UGL and RoidStop.is has also pointed out products you can only buy from UGL labs which are not available from pharmaceutical companies.....

Comment

I think anyone who thinks UGLs are as clean and consistent as a billion dollar pharmaceutical company is naive. I truly dont think anyone on this forum thinks they're comparable, but it comes down to whats available and whats not, the best you can do in a situation.

I would also be willing to put money on the fact that a lot of the respected labs do their best to have a very sterile environment and have accurately dosed gear. After all it is a business and a business that is a relatively close community. If an infection happens because a lab cant be ****ed making a cheap sterile environment, yet they invest thousands into raws and brewing equipment, they wont be around for very long. Does anyone remember beast master? Exactly.

Are they comparable, well one has billions of dollars at their disposal and the other doesn't, so probably not. But we make the best out of the situation we have and considering in Australia as others have mentioned thatr there was and has been, and will continue for some time a shortage in the main TRT drug primoteston, and then a shortage in sustanon, with our government doing absolutely nothing about it, and people like myself with legitimate scripts not being able to get TRT for months, well, like I said, do the best out of the situation youre in.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceofcards View Post
                    Hey guys this is for people who don't know the difference since theirs so much new members
                    But you are a new member?

but still, this hasn’t been covered yet and the new guys could be fairly green at this game so not a bad post

Comment

Working...
                    X