Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experience with gear phoenix

Hi lads,

just wanted to share my latest experience shopping with gear phoenix. I ordered tren e (200mg/ml) x3, test e (250mg/ml) x2 and deca (250mg/ml) x2 all of the products were meant to be wolf pharma.

Well long story short i received my order within 4 days which was great, unfortunately tho the products received were a different brand (RX) with different mg/ml dosage. Tren e (150mg/ml) deca (200mg/ml) and the test is ok with 250mg/ml. Now after a few emails forwards and backwards it seems like gear phoenix is not answering any emails anymore and seems to ignore the fact that i am short on a vial of tren and half a vial of deca.

so for any of you considering doing business with gear phoenix i’d make sure that you contact them prior and ask about the products as the info on the website is misleading.

have a nice day

RX pharm is good, you have nothing to be worried about. It is pretty bad that they have not changed/told you what lab you were getting though. not being a **** but why do people still shop there. So many cheaper options sponsored on the actual forum

Comment

• Freddster
      Freddster commented
      Editing a comment
      i don’t have a problem with RX at all ! only heard good things about it. the only thing that really ****s me is that i paid for 6000mg of tren and 5000mg of deca yet only received 4500mg tren and 4000mg deca. i had a look around and phoenix dropped prices fairly good...so i thought f*** it i’ll try them.

• Natep90
      Natep90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel you man, But it will be spot on doses from what i hear anyway

Yeah as above mate, bit disappointing they hadnt informed you but the RX gear you got is very good quality. I suggest continuing to follow up and hopefully he can sort you out

Comment

• Freddster
      Freddster commented
      Editing a comment
      the brand doesn’t bother me too much to be honest (and yeah i heard lots of good things about RX) it’s the quantity of product not being correct is what gives me the ***** and not getting my emails answered ah well. trial and error i suppose

• DEEZNUTS
      DEEZNUTS commented
      Editing a comment
      Have faith mate, keep chipping at it. If he posted recently then theres a fair chance he will reply to you.

• DEEZNUTS
      DEEZNUTS commented
      Editing a comment
      Also keep in mind, i don’t believe he is a sponsor here?

There’s a reason he isn’t on this forum and others anymore, too inconsistent. I wouldn’t bother, plenty of good sponsors on here
    Last edited by Flexxkavana; 11-02-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Good morning Gents,

Gear.Phoenix
      well...credit is due where credit is due and I think I should also apologise here ! Maybe I need to learn how to read my emails properly first before lashing out on a supplier on this forum. It appears that gear phoenix’s service is indeed as good as i heard it is !

The issue was resolved without any dramas at all.

So again i’d like to apologise for overreacting rather than reading your responses properly gear phoenix.

Cheers,

Comment

Do they reply to their emails at all? Before jumping on site I knew they were reliable but I didn’t realise there were so many other options.

I placed an an order before I jumped on this site but I’ve sent them a couple of emails and bit the bullet but haven’t heard a reply. Just feeling unsure.

Comment

• Freddster
          Freddster commented
          Editing a comment
          no need to feel unsure bro ! my gear arrived after 4 days no dramas...yeah communication is a bit of an issue but we need to understand that there are people out there who don’t only sell gear tho.

gear phoenix prices have always been outrageous, no justification for it either since their quality is no better than any Aussie sponsored lab on BSF or BOP, don't spend the extra cash when it isn't necessary.

Comment

• Freddster
          Freddster commented
          Editing a comment
          so what a vial of test e for $100 instead of $95 is outrageous ? bro check the website for pricing again
      Working...
      X