Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metabolic disorder on women with PCOS.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Metabolic disorder on women with PCOS.

    Have you guys found the best advice for women suffering from a metabolic disorder that no diet and amount of exercise can help to reduce body fat.
    Was thinking of low dosage of HGH.
    Last edited by Phelpsy; 16-05-2019, 10:16 AM. Reason: deleted links to isarms....

  • #2
    Well PCOS isn't a metabolic disorder. It does tho carry with it sometimes, metabolic dysfunction.
    Firstly I've seen a bunch of women blame their PCOS for their weight while they shovel sugar and a gallon of latte into their face, so like the majority of people I see a self control issue that is exacerbated by PCOS side effects like insulin resistance and high estrogen.

    Firstly get the right diet and actually stick to it. I would suggest a proper low to no carb diet. I don't like removing carbs entirely from any diet so make them only clean sources. Sweet potato, rice, fruit. Nothing processed.
    No cheat day. And obviously regular eating. Again most people that fail dieting don't eat regularly because"I'm not hungry"

    The only other thing that you could try is a small dose of Nolvadex, to help control the usually sky high estrogen, this obviously doesn't control it by reducing it but by binding to some receptors so the estrogen can't.
    I can't see HGH helping much in such a situation

    Comment


    • #3
      Try clenbuterol. I just got some for a female friend of mine from clen aus aus and its good stuff.

      It accelerates your basal metabolic rate and also dissolves fat cells directly.
      Last edited by vagpoker; 17-05-2019, 12:02 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vagpoker View Post
        Try clenbuterol. I just got some for a female friend of mine from @clenaus and its good stuff.

        It accelerates your basal metabolic rate and also dissolves fat cells directly.
        Too many bad reviews on short and long term side effects.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by depassage View Post

          Too many bad reviews on short and long term side effects.
          There really isn't but everyone has to decide for themselves what they are willing to take. Though if you think the sides of clen are bad wait till you try HGH.

          How about masteron. No sides whatsoever and it burns fat directly and blocks estrogen.

          ​​​This girl is also on masteron. As am I. From austeroids

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vagpoker View Post

            There really isn't but everyone has to decide for themselves what they are willing to take. Though if you think the sides of clen are bad wait till you try HGH.

            How about masteron. No sides whatsoever and it burns fat directly and blocks estrogen.

            ​​​This girl is also on masteron. As am I. From austeroids
            I don't know I hear I causes virilization and enlarge clit
            https://youtu.be/c_hxD6l5I7s

            Comment


            • #7
              dont use any anabolic / androgenic steroids - its not an option for you

              if you have PCOS or any pre-diabetic signs HGH probably shouldnt be considered as a dose that might benefit for “faster” fat loss could raise your blood sugars.

              metformin is a possibility, you might even be able to get it prescribed if you are overweight with PCOS.

              clenbuterol burns fat, womens dosing is 20-60mcg - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is a simple method that works. 60mcg is quite a lot for a small woman so be careful.

              clenbuterol has its side effects, low doses not so apparent but you take this risk upon yourself.

              thyroid hormone is sometimes popular, people with a legitimate condition on prescribed thyroid often use t4 where as people who supplement short term for weight loss use t3 between 25-75mcg. 25mcg being considered the replacement range for replacement. Your thyroid will slow or even stop production endogenously while you are supplementing exogenously, and can take time to recover - worst case scenario you have a extended recovery and regain lost weight.

              moderator

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by depassage View Post

                I don't know I hear I causes virilization and enlarge clit
                https://youtu.be/c_hxD6l5I7s
                No. Masteron was originally used for women with breast cancer. In normal doses it does not cause virilisation at all.

                If you listen to YouTube then you'll think windmills cause brain tumors.

                This is the best site right here for information on any PED. YouTube is misinformation

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vagpoker View Post

                  No. Masteron was originally used for women with breast cancer. In normal doses it does not cause virilisation at all.

                  If you listen to YouTube then you'll think windmills cause brain tumors.

                  This is the best site right here for information on any PED. YouTube is misinformation
                  So it's better than Anavar or Primo ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Phelpsy View Post
                    dont use any anabolic / androgenic steroids - its not an option for you

                    if you have PCOS or any pre-diabetic signs HGH probably shouldnt be considered as a dose that might benefit for “faster” fat loss could raise your blood sugars.

                    metformin is a possibility, you might even be able to get it prescribed if you are overweight with PCOS.

                    clenbuterol burns fat, womens dosing is 20-60mcg - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is a simple method that works. 60mcg is quite a lot for a small woman so be careful.

                    clenbuterol has its side effects, low doses not so apparent but you take this risk upon yourself.

                    thyroid hormone is sometimes popular, people with a legitimate condition on prescribed thyroid often use t4 where as people who supplement short term for weight loss use t3 between 25-75mcg. 25mcg being considered the replacement range for replacement. Your thyroid will slow or even stop production endogenously while you are supplementing exogenously, and can take time to recover - worst case scenario you have a extended recovery and regain lost weight.
                    thanks.
                    I heard so many bad things about Clen even on the long term consequences that I'm freaking out.

                    T3 must be taken with an anabolic agent to avoid muscle loss.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You are talking about Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) right?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by depassage View Post

                        So it's better than Anavar or Primo ?
                        That's a matter of opinion. I believe it is better than Anavar. Also once you factor in price and potential fakes I believe Masteron is the clear winner. Neither have any sides at normal doses. Both enable weight loss. However Masteron also functions to block estrogen in a similar manner to Nolva.

                        Even better would be to stack the two together. That way you could take lower doses of each. Also they have a synergistic effect together.

                        The girl Ive gotten clen and mast for has a hormonal disorder. I dont think it is PCOS. She has to take a medication otherwise she bleeds, as in period bleeding, all the time. Like a constant period. So much so it causes anaemia. The medication she takes suppresses all periods. Her other option is a surgical hysterectomy. It has caused weight gain fluid retention hair loss and other problems. She's on day three of the clen and her sides are not bad. She's taking 30mcg a day right now. Slowly increasing so she doesn't get sides she cannot tolerate. Also sides apparently subside after a few days anyway.


                        She is also taking Mast Prop. 20mg every second day for the past 2 months. She has had no sides from mast but has lost quite a few kilos. Still wants to lose more. She is so much happier now she is finally losing weight. She has struggled with weight issues for years.


                        As for Primo I believe its almost useless. I believe it also causes hair loss which is already a concern with hormonal disorders. You will find others here that like Primo but they often take very large doses and so experience sides. I dont believe in Primo at all.

                        The other comment suggested T3. I have never used it nor has this girl but I agree. T3 would also be good. clen aus is the best source for clen and T3 btw.
                        Last edited by vagpoker; 17-05-2019, 12:01 PM.

                        Comment


                        • HeadBeeGuy
                          HeadBeeGuy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You seem to believe a lot of things but are also absolutely wrong about most of it.
                          Mast like all AAS WILL absolutely cause virilisation. Smart dosing will just keep it steady and low. The reason primo and mast cause some fat loss is because its DHT derivatives with an androgen binding affinity so high it can cause some lipolysis. Any thing that binds to the androgen receptor causes virilisation

                        • vagpoker
                          vagpoker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          @HeadBeeGuy

                          Of course mast can cause virilisation. The testosterone that a womans body produces causes virilisation.

                          So can anavar and primo.

                          At sane low does the risk esp compared to test is extremely low.

                          But most women using mast at the doses I quoted won't experience any virilisation. That's what matters.

                          Everything I've said is backed up by studies.

                          And I've noted where things are my opinion vs proven fact re not believing in the utility of primo unless u take huge doses which are not economical plus risk of fakes. Mast beats primo hands down, IMHO.

                          I know u like primo. I've seen ur posts. I'm not taking anything away from your experience. I don't doubt it works for you. I just gave my opinion on primo for most people.
                          Last edited by vagpoker; 18-05-2019, 06:40 PM.

                        • depassage
                          depassage commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Can you post links to the studies you refer to on Mast for women

                      • #13
                        Originally posted by depassage View Post

                        thanks.
                        I heard so many bad things about Clen even on the long term consequences that I'm freaking out.

                        T3 must be taken with an anabolic agent to avoid muscle loss.
                        its dose dependant.

                        for example if you replace natural production with supplementer T3 of equivalent amount you will experience no changes.

                        can we get some proper context please, age weight

                        and confirm you are actually a woman because i dont understand why the f#ck you would be concerned about potential muscle loss unless you are some form of athlete.

                        the muscle doesnt die it undergoes atrophy and hypertrophy. It will grow back.

                        such statement as t3 burns muscle without AAS is shallow and misunderstood, dose dependant and different for men and women.
                        moderator

                        Comment


                        • HeadBeeGuy
                          HeadBeeGuy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah the muscle loss comment was.... perplexing

                      • #14
                        Originally posted by imed View Post
                        You are talking about Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) right?
                        Yes which results in difficulty to lose fat

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          Originally posted by Phelpsy View Post

                          its dose dependant.

                          for example if you replace natural production with supplementer T3 of equivalent amount you will experience no changes.

                          can we get some proper context please, age weight

                          and confirm you are actually a woman because i dont understand why the f#ck you would be concerned about potential muscle loss unless you are some form of athlete.

                          the muscle doesnt die it undergoes atrophy and hypertrophy. It will grow back.

                          such statement as t3 burns muscle without AAS is shallow and misunderstood, dose dependant and different for men and women.
                          I'm a man searching for solution for someone I know suffering from PCOS (insulin resistance)
                          Despite her long term diet (keto) and exercise, it didn't help to lose weight.
                          doctors have advised to take Metformin but it didn't do Jack

                          Comment


                          • HeadBeeGuy
                            HeadBeeGuy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Firstly take her off keto
                            Secondly, still very little context.
                        Working...
                        X