ALphabeast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALphabeast

Hey lads haven’t been online for a year was using Alphabeast and never had any issues. I can’t see him on the suppliers list anymore? Any info on him lately ?? Cheers

Gone ! LE caught up with him.

Comment

• alphabeast.is
      alphabeast.is commented
      Editing a comment
      We have not gone anywhere we are bigger and better then ever. We just dont use forums anymore. A dispatch facility was raided in Feb which has made us much stronger.

Forums are run by suppliers guys. This is the last PM I got.

Rigga Rigga
    Gym User

Hacker

24-06-2019, 05:37 PM

Hi buddy just giving you the heads up but that rigga fella you are chatting to is not rigga. They have ripped my username off me. Cheers mate

Click HERE to visit the AlphaBeast store

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino1982 View Post
      Hey lads haven’t been online for a year was using Alphabeast and never had any issues. I can’t see him on the suppliers list anymore? Any info on him lately ?? Cheers
      I'd steer clear mate - Search their name and look at the **** show they put out around 6 months ago (timing could be off however it'll be easy enough to find unless mods have removed it due to reasons).

Each post usually ends in they'll never post here again however here they are yet again. Zero credibility in what they say.

A spades a spade and they're a liar.

Comment

• alphabeast.is
        alphabeast.is commented
        Editing a comment
        When I say we will not be part of this forum I mean we will not be paying sponsors again and we will not be active as we once were.

Hi mate, I still use Alphabeast and never had a problem. Deliveries for me have been just as fast as Im use too. From what I have read on the forum they had a problem for around one to two months after the raid. I’ve never had a problem with there service or product.
      I have started using Evilcorp as well now and happy with them as well and they have a web site now as well which is just as easy too use as Alphabeast.
      After saying that Alphabeast has always come through for me.

Comment

I've been using AB for the majority of my stuff for over 12 months no problems, as well as bits and pieces from current sponsors.

Comment

Oh nice, alpha was alway my go to but with whatever happened last year I hadn't ordered anything because there was a lot of hearsay and conjecture going around, so guess hit em up again.

Comment

• Hertderg
            Hertderg commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here. Never had a problem with them, always great service and great products.

The AB guy has to be one of the most obnoxious guys you’ll meet, Pretends to be something special but in reality..

i mean thrive still produces capsule orals instead of pressed tabs

Comment

• alphabeast.is
            alphabeast.is commented
            Editing a comment
            Thrive presses tabs only mate not that it matters.

What is they web address i want to see if they have dnp

Comment

This post was probably a set move... new member, 1 post. Alpha beast straight onto it. Mmmm

Comment

• alphabeast.is
            alphabeast.is commented
            Editing a comment
            Its most likely a cheap stab from a supplier. We have been getting emails from customers saying that a supplier has been asking them to make a post saying alphabeast is gone.

Originally posted by Realezt View Post
          This post was probably a set move... new member, 1 post. Alpha beast straight onto it. Mmmm
          Yeah. And still advertising this gear site in his signature. Any other site that would have been an automatic ban. Drama follows him everywhere like a sick stepchild.

Comment

Originally posted by Realezt View Post
            Doubt it, if their order numbers are linear...then they dont need this forum at all.

Comment

Yeah I worked that one out a while back, their order numbers are pretty indicative that they don’t need this forum, they must be raking in millions while other “suppliers” here make chump change. Never had a problem, customer service is on point and I inundate them with questions and get amazing responses. Their tren is the only good tren I’ve found in Aus, last one I used was AGP and that was iodine mixed in test I swear. LE must behind all of the negativity because theyre still around raking it in

Comment

I sure dont need money and I don't want to be here at all. I would like to try to help any good people on this forum that ive hurt in any way including sponsors. Feel fee to PM me if you think I can. No crazy's chasing benzos though.
                Click HERE to visit the AlphaBeast store

Comment

AB had God like status here at one point, possibly just a little less than Krypto. Like all UGLs they (helix) had some good batches and some bad, but overall seemed fairly consistent. Bit of a **** show after the bust, but he (they) are still around, trying to get on with business as usual minus their sponsorship on this forum. I wonder if Krypto came back, siad sorry and started producing quality gear again, how many would put in orders. My guess is he would be moving a fair bit of product. As far as this forum, it would not surprise me in the slightest if it has been compromised by LE with or without the admins knowledge. It would also not surprise me in the least if some of the most active posters, who are very open about the copious amounts of gear they are using and buying are in fact LE.

Comment

• HeadBeeGuy
                    HeadBeeGuy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If LE aren't on this forum or at least checking it that just means they're more incompetent then they ever appear.
                Working...
                X