• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used their current DNP?

Comment

Sorry, full inbox has now been cleaned.
      Click HERE to visit the AlphaBeast store

Comment

Why is this guy not banned? Didn't he refuse to fulfill orders after getting raided by the police?

Your OPSEC was **** and you got stomped on by the police. Why would anyone order from you still. If you're as careless on the security side I can't imagine the manufacture side is much better.

Clearly the thread was started by him as he needs the traffic.

Comment

• nathanmilan
          nathanmilan commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol go ahead and post whatever you like. Everyone get your tin foil hats ready. I've purchased off nearly every sponsor on this board. Except I was never stupid enough to buy from you. The way you conduct yourself is hilarious. Hence why you are so desperate to have some activity here.

• alphabeast.is
          alphabeast.is commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaa You guys would be better off selling tickets to your clown show.

• Buzz
          Buzz commented
          Editing a comment
          The Helix stuff was good while AB was a sponsor ... don't know what its like now.

Whole inbox is full of refund requests. This clown should be banned, but he's apparently got some dirt on JA, so he can keep shilling without consequences.

Comment

Bought DNP. 4 days in at 400mg-600mg and not a thing. No sweats, no fatigue, clear piss and clear jizz.

Emailed AB and no response. I know buying from a non-sponsor was dumb, but thought I'd take his word and give him a chance (plus I'm fat af right now).

reckon I could make a pretty decent yellow curry with it at least.
          Last edited by Dopefight; 17-08-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• FullThrottle
            FullThrottle commented
            Editing a comment
            I had to chuckle at the “clear jizz” remark. The first time I ran DNP and my jizz had a yellow hue to it I freaked out haha. First thoughts “how am I going to explain this to females”. But at 400mg/day (I capped my own, had a source for the raw powder back then) sex was the last thing on my mind. Tying my shoelaces became a chore.

• Hertderg
            Hertderg commented
            Editing a comment
            Just **** a fat chick that swallows... She'll be in shape in no time.

Anyone know what’s up with alpha beast

placed an order and havnt received yet usuall here the following business day and they arnt replying to any of my emails?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy1305 View Post

placed an order and havnt received yet usuall here the following business day and they arnt replying to any of my emails?

Cheers
            Yeah, you'll receive no sympathy here - Hopefully the package will arrive, if not, lesson learned.

RoidStop.net or Blacklabelpharma would be your best bet next time.

Comment

• Bigboyham
              Bigboyham commented
              Editing a comment
              You tried BL masteron at all?

Originally posted by Smithy1305 View Post

Cheers
            Hey mate you are welcome to shoot us an email for a tracking request is it has not shown up in 4 working days. All orders place before 130PM weekdays are shipped same business day. We do guarantee delivery and respond to emails all day everyday.
            Click HERE to visit the AlphaBeast store

Comment

• Smithy1305
              Smithy1305 commented
              Editing a comment
              Cheers mate it’s just rocked up!

Thanks mate!

• alphabeast.is
              alphabeast.is commented
              Editing a comment
              No problem mate, we now dispatch from 10+ facilities Australia wide so next day delivery is not always the case.
          Working...
          X