• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah im gonna wait for a few cycles before i try tren mate

Comment

Great read!!

Comment

Can anyone send me people wickr names in Australia who sell gear looking to start a cycle

Comment

• J.Archer
          J.Archer commented
          Editing a comment
          Check the sponsor section - plenty to choose from there and all great sources.

That's a cracking read mate you should do one for test/tren test/deca cycles I guess you'd call intermediate cycles maybe even hgh info

Comment

Just curious as to what can go wrong post cycle even if you follow this as outlined (i.e. recoverability of natural levels). Any horror stories?

Comment

• monkeyballs1234
            monkeyballs1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lots can go wrong

Post your cycle on the main forum. That way we can provide a tonne or constrtive feedbad

• Lifter2008
            Lifter2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same as outlined in here. Test-e 500mg with arimidex eod and nolva/clomid post.

monkeyballs1234

• J.Archer
            J.Archer commented
            Editing a comment
            Horror stories are pretty rare and usually more to do with the individual, but the common concern is a slow recover to normal test levels which will basically undo any gains you have made and prolong your opportunity for another cycle

Originally posted by Lifter2008 View Post
          Just curious as to what can go wrong post cycle even if you follow this as outlined (i.e. recoverability of natural levels). Any horror stories?
          One risk is if your balls shrink, it's said that they don't come back to the same size and your testosterone level may not be the same as before. They take time to grow back too, causing Low T for a while.
          A second risk is if you use Deca, it takes a long time to get out of your system and can prevent/delay recovery for a long time. Avoid Deca if you're worried about this.

Just to be safe I always use HCG with EVERY cycle so my balls never shrink.
          Recovery has ALWAYS been easy as long as used HCG 300iu 3xWeek, and waited for the long esters to clear before starting PCT (can use Test prop while waiting 4 weeks after last Test Ent shot).

Comment

• J.Archer
            J.Archer commented
            Editing a comment
            Good advice - If you are worried HCG is always a good option

Hi there. I’m trying to drop 10kgs in 6 weeks. I’m about to receive some clen and t3. Can anyone suggest a cycle/program? Am I missing anything else that could help accelerate the outcome?

Comment

For a first cycle is HCG recommended or safe to leave out, i already purchased my cycle and ai pct but hadnt heard of hcg until i joined this forum my cycle i chose is

Weeks 1-12:
            Test E 600mg/wk (1mL Tue, 1mL Sat).
            Arimidex 0.5mg (half tablet) every second day.

taking these 2 weeks after my last injection of Test E -

Everyday for 2 weeks:
            40mg Nolvadex (2 tabs)
            100mg Clomid (4 tabs)

Then everyday for the next 2 weeks:
            20mg Nolvadex (1 tabs)
            50mg Clomid (2 tabs)

Comment

• J.Archer
              J.Archer commented
              Editing a comment
              You shouldn't need it on that type of cycle for your first one, but people react with different sides so it may not be the case with you. If you notice your balls shrinking grab some HCG otherwise you should be right, if money is not an issue just grab some and run it along with your cycle.

PCT seems a little heavy, make sure you don't start it until 2 weeks after your last pin so the Test has a chance to leave the body and the PCT can actually work.

J.Archer do you think i should cut the pct back a little, what would you recomend

Comment

• J.Archer
              J.Archer commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah just use Nolva or Clomid no need to do both

Awsome thanks for the advice, ill just run the clomid and keep the Nolva for the next cycle

Comment

This is excellent post. I never tried SARM before but now I have recently started taking CARDARINE - GW-501516 for fat burner. I am training very hard as well and then going to start Ligandrol. Not particular this post but I found other post very informative for SARM suggestion.

Comment

Hey Jay, or anyone else knowledgable in this area. I read your article Jay and also read further into some if the links you provided. I have cycled before but thought it would be great knowledge.

I am particularly interested in your mention if sodium and bloating. On my next cycle I am to drink 4-6 litres of water a day and am a little unsure about my sodium intake as I want to avoid bloat while also ensuring my electrolyte balance is in order.

How does one approach this balance of drinking a lot of water while also wanting to maintain enough sodium in the system for vital cell functions (sodium, potassium exchange)?

Cheers blokes,

Dome

Comment

Can aromasin be used as an ai instead of arimidex and if so at what dose to start with?

Comment

• Daveblacktown
                    Daveblacktown commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Shiit yeah aromasin is better, good starting dose is 12.5mg eod

• J.Archer
                    J.Archer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Dave - generally its more expensive so I recommend arimidex. But if you can get some go for it.

Hi Jay, a good mate of mine wants to start his first cycle. I’ve got his training and food under control and he knows he needs to follow that 100% or he’s just wasting his time and money. He wants to do a test and clen cycle, and I’ve read through what you’ve already posted. How much clen should he be taking on top of the 500mg test per week?

Comment

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks a lot for this great guide. I've been researching for the last 5 months or so and this is one of the best write ups I've seen for beginners. Couple weeks into my beginner cycle right now, I'm keeping a log so will post the results when I'm finished up! Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X