No announcement yet.

Beastmaster - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright fellas, it’s is the festive season and a joyful time to be with family, friends and loved ones. Beast masters would like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Beastmaters would also like to thank those who supported us throughout the year, those who have constructed criticism as well as those who tried to deform our reputation. We take all feedbacks positively and with open arms. Attempt of reputation deformation makes us realize one thing....success. We can’t wait for the new year and many more to come, for our supporters...we love you all, for our haters we also love you all for making us realize our success with that fact that it got to you. We will continue to strive reaching out to our customers and assisting their goals, targets and dreams. Get your New Years resolutions ready fellas and we shall deliver all you desire in 2018.
    God bless you all.

Comment

This is the first time I've posted on any forum, ever, but I feel it's necessary to start.
      I've been ordering off beast for months now and have never had any problems, he always hooks me up with top gear, great advice and freebies. His responses are prompt and I've had awesome gains as a result!
      Not sure if he had a bad batch or there are some competitors trying to derail him, either way my last order of sus 300, deca (and ECA stack) looks top notch with none of these supposed floaters, hairs, etc that some are claiming, with no pics mind you. I can't wait to start my next cycle! I trust this gear as he has proven himself to me again and again.
      Hope this helps y'all deciding on where to go for gear..

Comment

Ive been buying from beastmaster for 3 months, Big orders as well. I can say ive never had floaters in their or a crashed batch. I recently got test e and the colour was cloudy and oil was thick and smelt of GU, I took it and had top notch results it was strong and no pip. I asked my friend and he said the cloudy and thickness is from EO & GU as the Test e is high mg. Ive got many things of Beasgtmaster like Devils blood, Test e, Inject anadrol and DNP. The stuff was always gold. I like ther beast only UGL to msg me and ask if iam ok or how are my gains going. I continue to buy my gear off him as hes a honest and genuine guy. Also guys who live on this forum criticizing beastmaster, why dont you privately msg him and saught it out instead of trying to destroy this blokes reputaion

Comment

Is this a personnel attack against BMP or what. Ive never had any problems with his products. To be honest i think hes better then Krypto.

Comment

• JDM
            JDM commented
            Editing a comment
            to be fair, most are better than krypto

The BMS is a professional and very responsive business. Never had an issue and never sent a message and didn’t get a reply, never got a bad product, never recurves the wrong order. Just a bunch of jealous/bored idiots getting keyboard Happy. Merry Christmas bms...thank you for all your help and supply this year...keep it up.

Comment

All I can mention is communication and responses are up there, i have only ordered his test eth, sus, deca dnp and eca
            the test e and sus was good, dnp was also one of the best I have tried along with his eca they worked nicely.

as for the deca I didn't really get the deca effects so I'm not sure, but overall happy and will not hesitate to order from the Beast again!

Comment

why hasnt there been any photos to back up these claims? iv been using BM for months now and i havent had one issue..

free products with orders.

always replies to questions and always happy to help.

products always arrive within 48hrs of purchase.

iv seen someone post that they recieved the wrong vials and told BM an he simply resent to the buyer. so if you had floater or hair in your vials.. why not speak to beast. im quite sure if this has actually happened he would be more then happy to send more products or even refund money spent. i cant help but be skeptical that people are trying to derail the great run BM is having.

merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone!!

Comment

After reading a lot of reviews I got no doubt he sells good and strong gear and a decent bloke that really knows his ****. I hope he sets up a better quality control before sending out his gear and I’ll be keen to give his stuff a run. Selling crashed gear and telling the buyer it’s all good and just to heat it up is a **** go. That’s what has turned me off it. Ok so there’s no photos of contaminants but there has been positive reviews saying it’s all good he told me to heat it up

Comment

Never have received anything bad from BM, used his Dnp alot and **** works well, he's given me so many advices and has done me so much favours that none of the other suppliers wouldve done, im talking about trusting a person you have never actually met. So all i can say is BM is a top notch bloke, the best supplier hands down.

Comment

Isn't test suspension supposed to have crap floating in it, thats how i've always seen it, you're not getting hung up on something like that are you.

Comment

THE BEAST MASTER was super helpful with me and his Prop and NPP where honestly unreal. The injectable Halotestin made me as strong as an oxe.

Comment

Guys i have only said for 2 products to heat up if the vile crystallizes that was for super suspension as their is crystals in that and some individuals contacted me and asked for advise on the super suspension. The other product is the test 300 as it is high mg and it is test prop, test suspension, test cyp and test enth and due to the suspension and the high mg gear it may form crystals. I have worked hard building up beastmaster and i have never done anything wrong by anybody i treat all my customers like friends i give them discounts, free samples and i even send out products and do payment plans, not only that i have never had any bad reviews or comments until know. Thank you to all the great guys who had the ****ing balls to stick up for me and my team at beast masters

Comment

Removed comment
                          Last edited by Diablo; 02-17-2018, 04:39 PM. Reason: Got burned like alot of boys so i removed the comment .

Comment

Never had any issues with The Beast....good prices, timely delivery, extremely helpful advice and great products which have given me results I have never had before. I will continue to get of The Beast, can't wait to order my new year cycle.

Comment

Far out I normally don’t get involved in the nonesense
                              but beast and war machine are the men
                              I’ve finished my cycle and have not once had a problem with products quality
                              and I’ve stocked the heck up for my next blast and he looked after me extremely well we he didn’t have to
                              I encourage anyone to try his stuff
                              if there is ANY PROBLEM which there won’t be I’m sure beast will replace it
                              love you legends best wishes to you all over Christmas

Comment

Working...
                              X