No announcement yet.

Beastmaster - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of vials plz knock it off with this petty rubbish I bet if had said something he woulda fixed u up , I kno from experience if I have any dramas he fixes the problem asap n it's all good , be thankful we got someone pushing the envelope with his product , for everyone review like this there's 1000 reviews that'll put it rest , I back his product n service 1000% take it with a grain a salt plz a couple of vials pffff could he be heading down this track rubbish , go look in the mirror n give ya self a combination to the face , cmon he's running the gaunlet in this cut throat game back the beast like u would back Winx , merry xmas all the beast still got my backing 100%

Comment

• JDu90
      JDu90 commented
      Editing a comment
      That you beastmaster? Haha

I dont think anyone was necessarily trying to make this personal, but when it comes to possible contaminated gear most people will be overly cautious, I think this is to be expected.

Obviously it wouldve been better and much more helpful if there were pictures to try and show the contaminated products, but in all honesty how well would something like that turn up on a photo?

Coming from another angle, there was someone who posted a thread recently that filtered their gear and you could see bits of dirt in the filter, although they didnt mention the name of the lab. That post wouldve been more helpful if it included the name of the lab, as this post wouldve been more helpful if there was an attempt to show evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BEAST MASTER View Post
      Guys i have only said for 2 products to heat up if the vile crystallizes that was for super suspension as their is crystals in that and some individuals contacted me and asked for advise on the super suspension. The other product is the test 300 as it is high mg and it is test prop, test suspension, test cyp and test enth and due to the suspension and the high mg gear it may form crystals. I have worked hard building up beastmaster and i have never done anything wrong by anybody i treat all my customers like friends i give them discounts, free samples and i even send out products and do payment plans, not only that i have never had any bad reviews or comments until know. Thank you to all the great guys who had the ****ing balls to stick up for me and my team at beast masters
      You guys have the best Tren and test I've tried! **** the haters man, they're just jealous. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to try your satan shred in the new year 👊🏽

Comment

• Gio
        Gio commented
        Editing a comment
        I think when your one of the most talked about labs on this forum people are always going to try ruin you with any flaw, I've bought from Beast for awhile now (sus300) never really bothered to write a review but I recently bought his skullcrusher (dbol/prop) recommended by another well known member here. And I had to literally drop the dose from 50mg dbol/prop to half because the pumps were brutal.
        Thanks boss THE BEAST MASTER

Thank you for all your support i apprecite it.

Comment

Removed comment
        Last edited by Diablo; 02-17-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Ive been using Beasts gear for about 10 weeks or so; test e, deca & suss 300. In that time I've placed several orders, and never had an issues whatsoever; always been extremely happy with the products & service. War machine was beyond generous with his time; providing advice, answering any & all questions. Lucifer is nearly always available for last minute orders & payments. Im no crazy beast master sycophant, never received any free products or anything; I can only vouch for the products Ive repeatedly stuck in my own body. Im not going to speculate on the veracity of those claims or the potential motivations etc, I know nothing about it. Looking forward to my christmas bonus pay so I can stock up again. Very happy with the oils

Comment

Thank you god bless

Comment

The only stuff I used from beastmasters is tren ace, and test prop and it was great with all good gains. I don't know how this all hatred started, one post and then everyone jumped on....looks like the competition is on.. Beastmasters should be happy about this....

Comment

Beastmaster deserves his own sticky for reviews and his awesome line up of products IMO 👍

Comment

Thank u chrs , aman, vindex, diablo godbless u all

Comment

• Diablo
                    Diablo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Removed comment
                    Last edited by Diablo; 02-17-2018, 04:37 PM.

I ve been using THE BEAST MASTER gear for 3 months. Hands down best stuff. I ve used other sponsors stuff doesn't come close to it. I am currently running his liquid var, npp, primo, sus 300 and test suspension. I feel great on it all and have put some good.muscle on.

Comment

I ve been using The Beast Master gear for 5 months ive never had any of these problems discussed on this thread. I think Beast Master has the best gear in Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Streetsharks View Post
                      Far out I normally don’t get involved in the nonesense
                      but beast and war machine are the men
                      I’ve finished my cycle and have not once had a problem with products quality
                      and I’ve stocked the heck up for my next blast and he looked after me extremely well we he didn’t have to
                      I encourage anyone to try his stuff
                      if there is ANY PROBLEM which there won’t be I’m sure beast will replace it
                      love you legends best wishes to you all over Christmas
                      Where you been lately big boy ? Getting more tattoos ?

Comment

I'm almost at week 4 of my first ever cycle so I may not have the most experience, but I can say that THE BEAST MASTER was a pleasure to deal with. Good communication and quick delivery. When I placed the order he did mention that the test E would be crystallised. At first I wasn't sure if this was a bad thing and did my homework, but found out that once heating it should be fine. So after heating it up the first time, it has stayed in its liquid form and I am very happy overall. Will definitely purchase again.

Comment

okay here is the go. Got my tren E, superdrol and Sus300. Tren looked dirty as **** and there is **** floating in it and so was the superdrol. I pinned the **** and my arse was that sore I could not turn in my bed. No more of that **** I tell ya. The stuff looks dirty and its all gone to the bin. I ordered from all the other labs and none of their vials was as dirty as his. adding to that a lot of people are complaining of infection from the Beast.

My advice is to stay away from the stuff if you are smart its a hit and miss sort of thing. the guy has been banned for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                          X