Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate

Hi all

i know this may seem redundant on a board full of reviews, but can someone please point me in the direction or a reliable and trusted lab/company/sponser?

I’ve had such a ban run lately with gear - My body is simply not changing! I attribute this, in part at least, to having bought weak/underosed/bunk gear this past year.

for example, I recently purchased from krypto based on so many amazing reviews - next minute, he’s gone and his oils are giving me crazy PIP and I can’t do anything about it because he doesn’t exist anymore.

I just need to know where my next order should go !

Thanks again for the support
    Last edited by Supastar90; 12-31-2017, 07:44 PM.

It could be due to diet, it could also be the gear, what are you eating and how much are you eating?

For gear beast master is who I use for my gear, I am getting great gains and only in my 3rd week.

You could also try alpha, never tried his gear but people swear by it.

Comment

Beast master hands down. He will help with ur cycle as well

Comment

What are you running and have you had blood tested?

Comment

stats- height/weight/bf
          diet- total cal/macros
          cycle - current/length/last time off

this is all info needed in order to potentially start helping you.

Never had a problem with krypto strength wise but i had extra inflammation from his npp, he attributed it to the solvent used, I found it would be fine as long as i mixed it with another oil, test usually, figured it was diluted enough then.

Comment

Hi all

Thanks for the responses !

I am 5’11, 89kg at I would say 13-15% body fat. The drive behind using gear has been to recomp from the start so my calories have always been around maintenance so about 2.2k.

I was a really fat as a child as although I’ve been in the gym now for 5 years consistently, and am almost 30 years old, my body just won’t let go of the fat I’ve got left over which keeps my skin from tightening back.

I’ve been cruising on test for about 1.5 years now and have done a couple of blasts along the way - never really exceeding 750mg test and adding another basic compound like deca. I’m currently on a blast of 500mg per week and have an event in 9 weeks I’d really like to look noticeably different for.

My last blood test was just before I started my blast which was about 4 weeks ago and my levels were in the higher end of normal (as I was only on a cruise of 250mg every 12 days).

if anyone could please give me some advice that would be awesome -

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Supastar90 View Post
              Hi all

Thanks for the responses !

I am 5’11, 89kg at I would say 13-15% body fat. The drive behind using gear has been to recomp from the start so my calories have always been around maintenance so about 2.2k.

I was a really fat as a child as although I’ve been in the gym now for 5 years consistently, and am almost 30 years old, my body just won’t let go of the fat I’ve got left over which keeps my skin from tightening back.

I’ve been cruising on test for about 1.5 years now and have done a couple of blasts along the way - never really exceeding 750mg test and adding another basic compound like deca. I’m currently on a blast of 500mg per week and have an event in 9 weeks I’d really like to look noticeably different for.

My last blood test was just before I started my blast which was about 4 weeks ago and my levels were in the higher end of normal (as I was only on a cruise of 250mg every 12 days).

if anyone could please give me some advice that would be awesome -

thanks
              Were you spreading the shot out multiple times over 12 days when cruising? If not you could be on a roller coaster.

you may have to post your diet plan / food diary. Have you considered adding a cutting oral to your cycle? Ie, winni, or anavar?

Comment

alphabeast.is Stick with alpha. He is a rock solid operator who won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                X