Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very cloudy

This deca 250mg
    It doesnt look ryt too me.. its very cloudy and looks like backwash from a glass of water with a yellow tinge
    Now ive heard deca supposed to have a yellow tinge so maybe the colour is okay maybe a little darj though cause ive got these Baltic deca amps and its a very light yellow tinge
    What do you guys think???

Sorry guys i cant upload the photo its too big and i dont know how to make it smaller

Comment

• THE BEAST MASTER
      THE BEAST MASTER commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello my friend i apolagise that you are not happy with the products we have scent you for free as you couldn't afford to pay as christmas and new years. Once again our kindness has kicked us in the arse once again. I will resend you gear and i advise you to get bloods on our compounds and post them. Iam so confused krypto used e.o and g.u with his products and nobody cared but if somebody else uses gu and eo they are persecuted for it. Guys if anybody is not happy with our products we will always resend out new stock. To all the haters out their we will be giving free vials out again so you can make your own judgment.

• billylandmark2
      billylandmark2 commented
      Editing a comment
      great service !

upload it to https://imgur.com/

Comment

What lab is it?

Comment

Beastmasters

Comment

• Marcus
          Marcus commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s the chance you take with that lab from what I’ve read on here, discoloured, crystallised, particles in gear and says it’s cause it’s high mg maybe it is stronger than the label. He has good reviews on strength of gear but I personally will never give his gear a go, thought about it after hearing everyone saying it was good but I want clean gear the strength that it says on the label.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180105-214813.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	79822

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20180105-214808.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	79824

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20180105-215002.png
Views:	4
Size:	352.4 KB
ID:	79826

Comment

Nice nail polish dude

I wouldn't touch that with a 10ft pole

Comment

• Poseidon
                Poseidon commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol 🤣🤣🤣
                My wife had to hold it up at the light to try n get good shots of it

shouldnt be like it probably not filtered, get yourself a syringe filter and filter it.

Comment

• Poseidon
                Poseidon commented
                Editing a comment
                Doesnt look filtered at all
                It literally looks like backwash

• Lunchbox-lord
                Lunchbox-lord commented
                Editing a comment
                Poseidon yup looks like crap. Again with my comment about what other corners have been cut.

As clen aus says, you could probably filter it, but you will need another sterile vial to put it in to, and a fair bit of effort.

I'd be looking for another verified sponsors gear personally

• JDM
                JDM commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah completely agree. not filtered... if it clears up after filtering then it should be all good. but ypu shouldn't even have to be doing that. wouldn't go near that lab

Have u tried to contact him directly. He would probably give u a refund

Comment

Nah havnt contacted him yet but i will be coz i also asked for sus and he sent me test e instead which i wont use it

Comment

• cjw2017
                  cjw2017 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you don't want the test E I'll buy it off you. I've ran his test prop and Tren ace and both were great, the prop was actually one of the better ones I've used in recent times. If you contact him directly he'll usually sort out any issues with wrong orders or discrepancies with the product itself.

Be following this to see outcome, was looking forward to trying this lab out next spin... Aprehensive seeing cloudy gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
                  Be following this to see outcome, was looking forward to trying this lab out next spin... Aprehensive seeing cloudy gear.
                  Sponsors should be approved or non approved, not this business of having another section where every lab can sell practically for free while other labs pay to be here.

Comment

• Sputnik
                    Sputnik commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That sounds fair mate, he has definitely pulled in good business from this forum, it would be good to clarify why he’s not an approved sponsor, be it he refuses to contribute $$ or if it’s due to lack of consistent quality..
                    One for J.Archer to weigh in on.

• Megatron
                    Megatron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I second these comments

• J.Archer
                    J.Archer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You have to pay to be in the other supplier section, I had to bring that in to slow down demand.

Having said that I would never say no to new suppliers, its not exactly an industry where we can afford to be picky, I have seen lots of labs come and go and times where you were lucky to find one source and as long as this site is around I don't think we will ever be short of choice again.

However I have no idea why people try new suppliers when there is so much quality and experience at good prices already, but to be honest I don't care what people do as long as they are making informed decisions.

On topic though there is an issue with Beastmaster which I am sorting out now.

He contacted me ans he rekons its been filtered 3 times and also he goes its what happens when its high mg gear and coz he used eo and gu
                  But its only 250mg

Comment

• Lorenzo
                    Lorenzo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If there is gu in there it should stink your house out

No smell= no gu
                Working...
                X