• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloudy as well?

Comment

• Gio
      Gio commented
      Editing a comment
      Very, when I pick the vial up everything has solified to the bottom of the vial needs shaking up

• Lunchbox-lord
      Lunchbox-lord commented
      Editing a comment
      Gio dude, it's not even dissolved? **** that ****

• Gio
      Gio commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven’t got much to say on this topic regarding cleanliness of the products made because..well.. I know **** all. All I can say is it’s cloudy, and regarded as a 300mg/ml tren E. I’ve pinned 3 mls so far all smooth, I’m only running it because I’m going off Lorenzo’s experience

@beastmaster what's your take on this mate ? Before this snowballs into a proverbial ****storm in the comments section😓

Comment

Mick1984 I'm very suspicious when it comes to his "following".

I can kind of see a trend with regards to a genuine individual vs a fake account from the same person. Not sure if beast has contacted jake directly or if he is ignoring the message as it can be shown that beast has logged onto the forums since a number of issues have been raised.

In the mean time I am considering posting a thread with a warning when purchasing to ensure people's safety and there money isn't wasted.

Comment

• Mick1984
        Mick1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        Also to add Lorenzo he seemed to really rate his stuff too!

• Lorenzo
        Lorenzo commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree 100% with you fine gents
        I backed beast and his products because i had nothing but positive experience from him

Ive heard and seen some bad **** coming from beast lately

I would not reccomend atm untill something is fixed

Ive always backed his products and his always been a top bloke to me

Something has gone sideways lately and i wont be re ordering

• Gio
        Gio commented
        Editing a comment
        Lorenzo you always seem to pop up at the best moments 😂

Throw it bro **** that. Good on those dick heads risking infection and **** knows what else pinning that gear. The lab should be ashamed selling that **** do they have a spastic brewing the gear up ?

Comment

NTRJ this pic of his suspension is from his post and there is no way I would be pinning that nor should anyone else be told just to heat it up and it'll be fine. Hopefully Archer sorts it out. Thanks for your vigilance.
        Attached Files

Comment

• THE BEAST MASTER
          THE BEAST MASTER commented
          Editing a comment
          Test suspension is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids it is basically test raw testosterone, that means their is no ester attached this means it is the purest form of testosterone hormone. It is extremely fast acting and is perfect as a pre trainer as the fast acting testosterone will increase aggression and strength. Test suspension is perfect for strength and conditioning athletes trying to break through that sticking point and it is perfect for the last few weeks before competing on stage as test suspension does not hold water and will give you that dry grainy look . Their is lot of people talking **** about some of my products but never used them. Clearly you have not taken test suspension and clearly you have not taken our super suspension wich is 75mg test prop and 75mg test suspension. I will be posting photos of other labs test suspension so people on the forum can compare. Guys i think australian steroids is way behind i competed in strongman in europe and i wanted to bring the same brutal gear hear but now iam geting crucified, please read the reviews from my customers who have reached their desired goals with our products.

• GEARDUPHARD
          GEARDUPHARD commented
          Editing a comment
          no excuse for that cloudy gear u be selling to these members. **** his marketing trickery boys BETTER BEEN SAFE THEN SORRY. I couldn't care how many blokes have shot his gear I've been on it long enough to no if I was sold that to chuck the **** in the bin

• Mick1984
          Mick1984 commented
          Editing a comment
          THE BEAST MASTER the fact that you seem to think that test suspension should look like the photo YOU posted is just alarming.
          I'm the first to admit I'm no expert or brewer but I know enough to know that is straight up garbage and no one should be injecting that into their body.
          I honestly don't know how you can sell that to someone with a clear conscious.

Garbage. Why would anyone waste 2 filters. One .22 and your g2g. Seems like old Krypto has left a big hole

Comment

Kind of discerning cloudy ,unfinished-unfiltered crashed gear,crazy preworkout oral mixes-suspensions and wot not no sticky why is that?

Comment

Filtered 3 times hahahah. Doesnt matter how many times you are filtering products containing GU, if you using the wrong filter membrane it will eat the plastic and make the gear cloudy. Im 99% sure that cloudiness is plastic....

Comment

Will be doing free samples soon so you can make your own minds up

Comment

• GEARDUPHARD
                GEARDUPHARD commented
                Editing a comment
                Did yous get the monkey out of the lab and get a proper cook for these free samples ?

I think a lot of you gurus don't understand the difference between close to pharma grade gear and chinese **** your use too buying. Word of advice try his stuff before bad mouthing it...........

Comment

Comment

• CrazySteroids
                  CrazySteroids commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why not brew testosterone no ester oils based? That better than water based.

photos of other test suspension labs

Comment

hahah thats water based isnt yours oil based? or you not sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Thappy View Post
                    hahah thats water based isnt yours oil based? or you not sure?
                    Ive seen beasts test suspension, and im even doubting whats in there.

It should crystallise not go cloudy as in his pics, if other vets want to chime in then please look at beastmasters test suspension and see if it really is

Comment

Testos 100 is a water based veterinary product. Bests garbage is oil based melted plastic. Buyer beware!!! I would 100% NOT recommend Best's gear to anyone. He should be thrown off the board. Its about time the board started looking out for its members instead of continuing to let garbage like this be sold, its negligent in the extreme.

Comment

Working...
                      X