Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastmaster Labs Warning*** Read before purchasing

Hello all,

Firstly I would like to mention that I have not written this the intention of ruining a lab's reputation. I am writing this warning for everyone who has or is considering purchasing from Beastmaster.

I am looking out for everyone to ensure no one suffer's any serious consequences to their health by using this lab's oils during this time. I do know that J.Archer is investigating the issue but I think it is necessary to warn people, especially people who do not know what to look out for in the mean time.

Currently the following has been proven by members who have either posted publicly or messaged me to stay anonymous.

- Oils are not being filtered correctly. They seem to be contaminated by a variety materials ranging from threads, fibres and unknown solid pieces.

- Oil's contain either Ethyl oleate or Guaiacol. The following products are mentioned to have one or both of these chemicals, test e, deca, sus, super prop, superdrol and anadrol injectables. If you do not know what these chemicals are, please google them as they can potentially be very harmful to your health.

- Selling gear that has crashed. If a product requires you to re-heat the oil before you inject it due to crystals in your vial, it means the gear has crashed. This is not normal practise and does not make the gear some magical substance. It means whoever brewed the gear is does not really know what they are doing.

Again I am writing this to protect our community. More than happy to remove the thread once we know the gear is safe to use.

Edit:
    I have received some more information with regards to the lab with some pictures, I have attached them below.

Edit 10th Jan: This is just getting ridiculous, I have gotten reports that 5 people so far have gotten infections, I have not seen any picture's however this has come from very reputable sources.

Last edited by NTRJ; 02-10-2018, 11:03 AM.

Thanks for the heads up bro.
    appreciate it.
    thats very unfortunate news for the lab atm hopefully they remedy it asap!

Comment

I just read that guaiacol can instantly kill you at 50mg/kg or at 3.5grams...
      Deadly ****
      And its used alot by amateur brewers who are coming up with 600mg blends
      In mexico it is being used illegaly used for aesthetic treatment with fatal results.. abd this is to confirm the toxicity documented in humans

Comment

Awesome work NTRJ. This is just plain dangerous. Guaiacol to make deca and test..... come on.

Comment

I bought a couple vials off him and both were crystallised. The first one I heated up and it turned completely liquid with nothing floating around. However on this one I can’t get all the crystals to dissolve. You can also see from the side on photo that the crystals are all a clear colour, but there’s one bit that’s yellow.

What are are your thoughts guys? By no means am I disparaging beast master, he has been a pleasure to deal with. Just want to ensure I’m safe and checking with you guys before I inject this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by phat_dogg View Post
            I bought a couple vials off him and both were crystallised. The first one I heated up and it turned completely liquid with nothing floating around. However on this one I can’t get all the crystals to dissolve. You can also see from the side on photo that the crystals are all a clear colour, but there’s one bit that’s yellow.

What are are your thoughts guys? By no means am I disparaging beast master, he has been a pleasure to deal with. Just want to ensure I’m safe and checking with you guys before I inject this stuff.
            what compound is that?

Comment

• phat_dogg
              phat_dogg commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, it’s test e

Firstly I would like to state the safety of customers should be the number one priority. I am a long term buyer of steroids on this forum and have purchased from multiple reputable ugl labs. My view of this post is this is an "Inside Job" You are not looking after the safety of customers you are trying to politely trash Beast Masters business "clearly for someone else's benefit"

Lets breakdown your statements/allegations.

1/ Oils not filtered
            I am of the assumption you are referring to the thread made by the "Brutal Fox - The good, the bad and the ugly" The conclusion of that thread is he had no conclusive evidence supporting his claims or anyone elses. No blood tests were posted, and no pictures too support his or anyones claims. Unless there is conclusive proof, not what some "old mate" said then you can not say his oils are not filtered this is defamatory.

2/Oil's contain either Ethyl oleate or Guaiacol
            From my experience most, if not all ugl's I have bought off including "KRYTPO" himself would use Guaiacol in there blends. Why are you singling out Beast Masters and not any other UGL. Everyone knows for a fact KRYPTO would use Guaiacol in at least 50% of his "Special Blends"

3/Selling gear that has crashed
            Your statement on reheated oil is completely incorrect. Lets use Test Combination/blend as an example. Once the mg reaches the point of 300mg it does start to crystalise due to its potency. This is not crashed gear, it is very strong gear. Once crystalised warming the syringe filled with the substance will help break down the gear, making it easy for injection. I have purchased "Satans Sin" in the past and followed his advice as it did crystalise and I didn't get sick, I got blood test done and they were all clear.

You should remove this thread as you have zero conclusive evidence backing all your claims.

Comment

• Mick1984
              Mick1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              crazyastheycome being that you have previously ordered gear off here and become ill off it, I don't understand how you don't see the value in a thread like. The whole idea of this thread is to educate people to beware of contaminated products along the thread even has photo evidence of the said suppliers contaminated gear.
              If you want more photo evidence just check the picture beastmaster posted himself of his test suspension. It's cringe worthy.

• monkeyballs1234
              monkeyballs1234 commented
              Editing a comment
              I see lots of legit concerns re beast masters products. He should be held to account and work toward raising quality and reducing risk. I really don't see NTRJ sabotaging any suppliers for any financial gain.

• HeadBeeGuy
              HeadBeeGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              crazyastheycome Who the **** are you man, oh right, ****ing nobody. No ones going to listen to your pissant conspiracy theory especially not up against NTRJ, one of the most knowledgeable, helpful and experienced members of the group.
              Go ride dcks somewhere else champ.

here's ya proof, filtered 3 times my ass, I bought the original vial which was crashed and contaminated with multiple fibers and received a re-send 2 free vials for my inconvenience which were both also contaminated.

If you inject this crap you're at risking an infection caused by old mates carpet dust and blue underpants. https://imgur.com/a/AKCcO

Comment

• Gio
              Gio commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow how did you get the photos so clear

• J.Archer
              J.Archer commented
              Editing a comment
              Under a microscope

Originally posted by crazyastheycome View Post
            Firstly I would like to state the safety of customers should be the number one priority. I am a long term buyer of steroids on this forum and have purchased from multiple reputable ugl labs. My view of this post is this is an "Inside Job" You are not looking after the safety of customers you are trying to politely trash Beast Masters business "clearly for someone else's benefit"

Lets breakdown your statements/allegations.

1/ Oils not filtered
            I am of the assumption you are referring to the thread made by the "Brutal Fox - The good, the bad and the ugly" The conclusion of that thread is he had no conclusive evidence supporting his claims or anyone elses. No blood tests were posted, and no pictures too support his or anyones claims. Unless there is conclusive proof, not what some "old mate" said then you can not say his oils are not filtered this is defamatory.

2/Oil's contain either Ethyl oleate or Guaiacol
            From my experience most, if not all ugl's I have bought off including "KRYTPO" himself would use Guaiacol in there blends. Why are you singling out Beast Masters and not any other UGL. Everyone knows for a fact KRYPTO would use Guaiacol in at least 50% of his "Special Blends"

3/Selling gear that has crashed
            Your statement on reheated oil is completely incorrect. Lets use Test Combination/blend as an example. Once the mg reaches the point of 300mg it does start to crystalise due to its potency. This is not crashed gear, it is very strong gear. Once crystalised warming the syringe filled with the substance will help break down the gear, making it easy for injection. I have purchased "Satans Sin" in the past and followed his advice as it did crystalise and I didn't get sick, I got blood test done and they were all clear.

You should remove this thread as you have zero conclusive evidence backing all your claims.
            1. I am not referring to the thread made by Brutal fox, I would never write a thread like this without any sufficient evidence. There are a few members who have conclusive proof, as I said some wish to stay anonymous. Phelpsy has been a fantastic member to come forward with the evidence he has. Have a look at the pictures he has posted.

2. Yes krypto would use some heavy solvents in his blends. He was very open about it and it even said on his products page which item did contain certain solvents. Krypto never needed any heavy solvents to make the basics such as deca or test e. Even krypto's test suspension which has guaiacol in it does not have any crystals.

3. When krypto made his blends (I am referring to before any issues arose with his lab), there certainly was no crystals's in his gear. I am not saying that if you inject crystallised gear you will get sick, I am definitely saying that if you inject contaminated gear, you risk, an abscess, poisoning or some other ailment which could lead to further complications risking someones life.

Lastly, I will not be removing this post until the gear is safe to use.

Comment

• ikethermite
              ikethermite commented
              Editing a comment
              Not all UGL's are churning out this garbage though are they? Its clearly polluted and sub par, if not downright dangerous.

• Gio
              Gio commented
              Editing a comment
              HAHa nick “der active ingredient “ Marcus

• HeadBeeGuy
              HeadBeeGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              BAHAHAHA, besties with Old mate "massive dumbass cycle" Nick der active ingredient

So what about his oral suspension do you think that isn't good as well or it's more his injection oils?

Comment

• NTRJ
              NTRJ commented
              Editing a comment
              I am currently referring to his injection oils.

I do not know of any issues with regards to his oral suspensions.

Being one who has bought nearly every single beastmaster product and run them in high doses
            i never had one single problem
            and 10+ years exp of constant gear abuse and have run nearly everything known to the gear gods

all his gear was very good
            not a single problem i reccomend to many friends
            my wife ran beast also
            not a single problem at all

ive not ordered for 2 months from beast and it looks somethings gone wrong
            very wrong

i will say that from my personal exp with beast
            nothing ive run has ever contained guaiacol

Ive had no contaminated gear

crystals yes only in the suspension blend

no infections
            no pip ever always super smooth

now something has happened recently ive had mates get some shocking gear
            ive read some terrible reviews here

Hope this gets sorted beast has always been a top bloke to me
            but i would never support something thats putting peoples health at risk

trust me ive had 2 absceses cut out before from dodgy gear its not fun

Comment

Another person has messaged me anonymously and sent me some images.

I have attached the images to the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by NTRJ View Post
                Another person has messaged me anonymously and sent me some images.

I have attached the images to the original post.
                make room so i can PM you

Comment

• NTRJ
                  NTRJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All done mate.

NTRJ Good on you bro for starting all this. If there’s anyone on this forum that has everyone’s best interests at heart it’s this bloke. Nearly every time I start a thread he’s usually the first one to reply, so anyone that thinks he’s trying to bash a lab is very mistaken. Knowledgeable and genuine dude straight up 👍🏼

For what it’s worth, I got a vial of Test p to try when beastmaster first came on the scene. Used it with great results

Obviously no one wants to receive gear that’s contanimated or dirty in any way, so I look forward to hearing beastmasters response, as he also seems quite genuine.

Comment

I can second the kind words for NTRJ - I have not been able to run the forum like I had planned (family issues can have that effect) but without his help and T-boy before him the forum would be a big mess.

We take complaints very, very seriously but we also give suppliers every opportunity to rebuttal before taking any action, it is a difficult line to walk though.

Comment

• ikethermite
                    ikethermite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Might be worth considering making those guys, or if they are not up for it, some long term experienced guys, mods if they are up for it, I think they would have everyones support and they would def help make this one of the leading boards. We dont need mods to control bickering and arguments, more to oversee issues such as this and keep on top of the multitude of "labs" and "suppliers" that keep cropping up here without authorisation. That and the fact that this board seems to attract a multitude of younger more inexperienced, dare I say it, easily led, guys, I honestly think a couple of older experienced level headed blokes would be fantastic to keep this place functioning the way it should and to set the tone of the place, especially in regards to the younger members.

• J.Archer
                    J.Archer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Already looking at it.
                Working...
                X