X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kristoffzerussian
    started a topic Deca questionsw

Deca questionsw

Hey guys. Currently on 400 mg test cyp, 600 mg primo-e a week. my body fat is quite high atm and i am cutting and making progress so my first question would be

Would adding a low dose of say 400mg deca a week be 'dangerous' at slightly over 20% body fat?

Additionally, i forgot where but i saw a thread on here claiming 'legit deca' should be yellowish? is this true, like is there no "clear" colored decas that are legit?

sorry this will probably seem like dumb questions to the more experienced people

• kristoffzerussian
    commented on 's reply
    Read the first comment dude. I admitted my first cycle was dumb. It was basically i was getting **** dirt cheap, i was half way through a test only cycle and got into the bad mentality adding more meant id feel even better.

With that said, masteron and winny made my strength sky rocket.

Whats wrong with a mild slow gainer for a pler? Im not impatient. More muscle isnt a bad thing? Its my fave compound so far.

• Hertderg
    commented on 's reply
    Equal Deca and test is frowned upon as Deca has the highest binding affinity to the androgen receptor, yet has little androgenic effect, so more test is required to keep androgenicity in balance.

• Hertderg
    commented on 's reply
    If you're a powerlifter, then why did you run compounds like masteron and winny? Primo is a slow gainer, so I'm not sure the reason for that either?
    Deca doesn't have to be yellow, no. That's more than likely down to carrier oils.
    I'm not saying 600mgs is possible, but it's the most likely compound to hold at high concentration.
    Adding Deca with a higher bodyfat means more chance of prolactin issues due to higher estrogen levels. Having said that, for joint cushioning effects you'd only need 200mg per week.

• Hulk
    replied
    There are many ways deca @ 200mg per week will mask joint pain. You can take 250mg test to 200-600mg deca no problems

Leave a comment:

• Ahou987
    commented on 's reply
    Again you missed the point completely, just stick to what your doing, I am not going to argue with you.

• kristoffzerussian
    commented on 's reply
    Lots of people use primo when cutting? Its not gunna hinder my ability to cut, it may even speed it up. I dont see the problem other than "its not needed" and as i said, no gear is "needed"
    I find it extremely difficult to lose weight. So if theres an advantage il take it. I cant stand stimulants or id be going that route. I prefer to fast and eat low(lower than what traditionally would be recommended) cals and get there faster. As i know my will power doesnt last long. I know this about myself and instead of trying to fight it and go through multiple phases of failure im working around it. Its working. Idk what else to say. I only asked about deca for some joint relief btw. As for estrogen ive told you from the start that its well under control. Infact it maybe too low at this point. And that the gyno i do have is post pubertal and ive run way worse cycles in gyno causing before and according to ultrasound the gyno didnt even grow. A gram of test ( never would run that much again btw ) is when i BEGIN to get some sorta nipple irritation. Thanks for the tips though

• Ahou987
    commented on 's reply
    Again, it’s cool that you blast and cruise mate, I am not saying anything about that, but as I have stated you should of mentioned it.

Like I stated we recommend a TRT dose to keep eatrogen in check, it isn’t all related to side effects, but you are losing money, wasting time and gear, for no apparent reason other then cutting your BF.

The recommendation was there to help you achieve success, why didn’t you cut and then bulk using primo? Why is the primo even in there, it makes no sense. Like I stated your using to much gear to achieve your goals and it’s not needed.

I hope we answered your question about deca I will not repeat it.

My advice is partly on side effect minimisation, but if you had a TRT dose, then you wouldn’t need to worry about gyno per say.

I don’t care if your a power lifter, I was just explaining to you that you need to explain things better or give up your information better, then giving bits and pieces.

• kristoffzerussian
    commented on 's reply
    why is equal test and deca frowned upon? is test meant to be higher or lower than deca when taken?

Also can NPP be done twice weekly like enanthate esters or is it like a every 2nd day like prop etc

• aus.pharma.gear
    replied
    Equal Test and Deca is frowned upon and seeing as your a power lifter, 200mg of NPP will improve your strength , muscle and joint recovery. Wont give you any gyno/prolactin issues even at 20% bf But if you do add deca you'll be better off with Nandrolone Propionate.

Deca raws always have a slight yellow tint. It's possible that lower dosed deca like 100mg/ml NPP brewed in MCT oil could appear clear.

Leave a comment:

• kristoffzerussian
    commented on 's reply
    oh i shoulda pointed out, i blast and cruise. I don't come off. So i don't 'recover' ( on trt anyway )

Yeah im talking the people who suggested i UP my TEST. The logic is the gear isnt needed and theres a higher risk of sides the more high your BF is right? so im just pointing out that its confusing to me to be told to cut the primo ( which doesnt aromatize, the most side effect friendly gear ) but to up the more aromatizing testosterone?

My main question was about adding deca or not. I'm listening when it comes to that. But all you're saying is 'what your using isnt needed'
    Okay. But one can argue steroids in general aren't 'needed' , no one uses cos they "NEED" to. That's all im saying. UNLESS your argument (or advice idk) is based on side effect minimization, which leads me back to my original point. Primo is pretty side effect free. at least for me. It doesn't aromatize. What's actually wrong?

Yeah, why cant i be a power lifter and cut? there are weight divisions you know.. Don't get me wrong. I took what you said onboard. If anything for a money perspective. Primo aint cheap lol and to be honest, if i wasnt half way through my cycle already i woulda taken the advice straight up.

My main question was about adding deca in, yes or no. You say no. I listened. Im not adding deca. Please don't think im not listening lol

• Ahou987
    replied
    The reason we suggested it, is because it can be done with a lower dose of gear, it is also easier for recovery, you want strength and power no problems, then a TRT dose is fine to help you preserve muscle and cut your body fat.

You have so much gear in your system that is not needed, why not cut and then blast when you are at 15?

I mean your current plan doesn’t make sense, you did say you were cutting, then you mentioned you were a power lifter.

You ask for our help and try to dismiss everything we say, why ask for help in the first place, we are looking out for your safety not ours.

Anyways no hate intended, just cold hard truth, you are going to
    do what you are going to do.. So go right ahead.

Leave a comment:

• kristoffzerussian
    commented on 's reply
    well a few people here basically told me to go TRT doses.. one said to ditch primo and up my test up to 500???? if high bodyfat is the issue why would i ditch the non-aromatizing compound for more aromatizing compound lol :thinking:

but as for adding deca in on top, maybe they are right though. Maybe 400 test / 600 primo is good enough till 15%

• Ninjathecat
    commented on 's reply
    Haha I didn't read the original post properly saying you were cutting atm, yeah I meant on the gear don't think anyone would cut off it.

• kristoffzerussian
    commented on 's reply
    did you mean to say off the gear? or you actually mean on the gear? cos thats what im doing. cutting on it. haha, i think my cycle is very tame and risk free even if someone was at 40% i mean test cyp 400 mg and 600mg primo? like honestly. If i was about to jump on like 500+ mg deca or tren or something id understand the whole 15% magical requirement for gear but im fine. estrogen is controlled, cholesterol is right down. I feel like if i just abruptly stop now il go backwards.
Working...
X