Titan & quintrex labs? Anyone heard of them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan & quintrex labs? Anyone heard of them

Hi guys, I have some old vials laying around I got off a local guy a year or so ago. Just wanted to know if anyone had ever heard of the labs before?
    i have test e from quintrex labs
    and Tren a from titan labs. I also had test from titan which was pretty good but never got around to using the Tren

Used Titan while living in NZ . If it was the same lab then there stuff was probably the best I had ever used apart from genuine pharma grade . The guy really knew his stuff . Got shut down though just before I left NZ. I used some of his test e which was 2 yrs out of date but still worked fine

Comment

Quintrex was another label juicywiggles was selling - so more than likely it was just relabelled syntha labs. Lucky theyre both easy to tell oils - use the test and get bloods.. and well tren, you can definitely tell if it’s working or not haha

Comment

Cheap ****, plenty of people trying to off load it. It was retailing at $40 a vial on the daarknet.
        Click HERE to visit the AlphaBeast store

Comment

• Barrsy
          Barrsy commented
          Editing a comment
          Which one are you talking about alpha?

• alphabeast.is
          alphabeast.is commented
          Editing a comment
          Quintrex, Never heard of titan.

Lots of the recently failed labs are re branding for round 2 now but cant comment on Titan. Thing is it can take a year or more for a scam lab to be exposed.

Comment

• Mediocrates
          Mediocrates commented
          Editing a comment
          Care to give us a heads up then, on who these labs, or are you just speculating. If you defininitely know or have proof, dont you think it would be the right thing to do, giving the brothers a heads up so they dont get scammed.
          Not having a dig at you alpha, i just think if you know you should tell us, otherwise it just comes off as self promotion of your brand ie the other labs are bunk, you should buy from us.

Originally posted by alphabeast.is View Post
        Lots of the recently failed labs are re branding for round 2 now but cant comment on Titan. Thing is it can take a year or more for a scam lab to be exposed.
        Its hard to tell mate. Sponsors don't talk among each other as we should and its a bit beyond our control. If a sponsor is sponsoring many forums of better yet has invested a lot in their operation/website/marketing/quality control, chances are they are in it for the long hall and not just out to make a quick buck.

Comment

The test I was going to use to cruise on. Guess I’m going have to get some more and bin that stuff

Comment

Working...
          X