Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sdrol

Alright fellas....
    whos used it ? How did u rate it? Which suppliers have legit g2g sdrol?

My favourite oral by far
    If u have a good diet, u will make awesome gains n not mich bloat but only if ur diet is on point...
    When i used superdrol i was using southern cross pharma and it was unreal... quantum orals are good aswell but not too sure if they do superdrol.. i think they do but im not 100%

Edit : all my cycles i run superdrol and usually on the last 4-5 weeks

Comment

I use it as a kicker. Love the stuff! Used lambo labs last cycle, was real happy with it

Comment

Sd from iasuperpharma.is was 👌

Comment

Makes me feel sick after about second week in.. general sense if malaiase, no energy and brown urine..

First two weeks are amazing though !

Would rank it best oral by far (apart from that hooker last night lol) if it didnt make me feel so utterly rubbish..

Very carb hungry and it shows - fills your muscles out to bursting within first week on.. pretty crazy

PVIP

Comment

Too toxic for me. I used kryptos sdrol and couldn't even handle 10mg/day

Comment

If i used it again i'd go first two weeks to fill out and pump up then two weeks of halo which i find far milder

That could be fun actually

PVIP

Comment

g

Same.. even on 10mg a day i would feel like death by end of second week

Got bloods done once after pushing through 4 weeks at 20 and they were the worst they'd ever come back.. my doc was appalled.. so was i

Some (lucky) people seem to have almost zero issues with it..

PVIP

Comment

Ok so general consensus is if you can handle it it's an amazing compound.
                  may give it a run.
                  cheers fellas

Comment

On my 2nd run of Alphabeatz right now. 20mg/day one week in and up 2kg dry weight. Amazing stuff.
                    Used a lot of diff compounds over the years and nothing causes the immediate change this does.
                    Was skeptical 20mg a day of anything would make much diff, but for me it's beyond tren.
                    Feel like crap on it though!
                    Last edited by Kannibal; 02-06-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Would you run this the same as say dbol or Anadrol?
                      as in only for first or last 4 weeks of cycle or could you run in throughout the whole 10-12 weeks?

Comment

• PVIP
                        PVIP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Barrsy

First see if 2 or 3 weeks doesnt make you feel sick..

Its not like dbol that you can run almost forever.. even those that tolerate it quite well start feeling like rubbish around 3 weeks, many like myself who happily run decent doses of halo for example feel sick from drol almost immediately.. its a bit of a strange compound

PVIP

• Barrsy
                        Barrsy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Have been interested in trying it for a while. Guess I’ll just have to get some and see if I feel alright on it

I hate the stuff, i mean it works but cant run it longer than 7 days

Comment

Originally posted by Barrsy View Post
                        Would you run this the same as say dbol or Anadrol?
                        as in only for first or last 4 weeks of cycle or could you run in throughout the whole 10-12 weeks?
                        do 3 weeks mate

Comment

Working...
                        X