Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast and Cruise Dosages and Lengths

Hello Everyone!

In short, I am 24 Y/O, 178cm, 62kg, and have done a lot of MMA + fights in the past. I'm in the process of studying this field in order to prep myself for the lifestyle I've committed to doing in 1-2 years time. The table below is what I initially had planned for my first Cycle that I might eventually do. However, I'm considering Blasting and Cruising instead, or at-least looking to see what that schedule would look like as opposed to cycling.

So my question is, from your personal experience and knowledge, what is the Blast and Cruise equivalent to the following?
    WEEK Test E Arimidex HCG Nolvadex
    1 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    2 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    3 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    4 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    5 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    6 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    7 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    8 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    9 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    10 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
    11 0.25mg EOD
    12 0.25mg EOD
    13 40mg ED
    14 40mg ED
    15 20mg ED
    16 20mg ED
    I can't thank this community enough for their support, honestly. Everyone has been a great help, thank you!

Looks good for first cycle mate. Make sure to get bloods done prior to commencing and then half way through - to make sure you are keeping your test and estrogen in the ratio they were prior to you using gear. The arimidex dosage looks good however everybody is different and you will know if it’s too much / too little when you get bloods.

include clomid in your pct at 50mg daily for the 4 weeks.

blast and cruise? Simple. Week 11 where you dropped your test out of the table, you would simply reduce it to 250mg or below(125mg per week personally will put my test level at the top of the natural range so that is enough for me) and adjust your arimidex dosage accordingly. Continue to cruise for a minimum of 4 weeks - at which point you should get bloods to assess where your health is at. If all appropriate markers are in range and your body feels good, you can blast again. You can cruise for as long as you want - after long blasts i like to cruise for atleast 8 weeks to let my body have a decent break. Continue hcg usage throughout the cruise.

very good to see your organisation and planning is strong, you will do extremely well with this attitude!

Comment

DEEZNUTS I appreciate your insight, thank you. It seems as though everybody on different forums have different Blast and Cruise durations. How does this look? Am I missing any other supplement? I'm assuming I can modify this 10-5 "cycle" to aa 10-6 or 10-7 if need be. Does that sound about right?
      WEEK Test E Arimidex HCG
      1 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      2 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      3 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      4 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      5 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      6 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      7 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      8 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      9 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      10 500mg 0.25mg EOD 500IU
      11 200mg 0.15mg EOD 200IU
      12 200mg 0.15mg EOD 200IU
      13 200mg 0.15mg EOD 200IU
      14 200mg 0.15mg EOD 200IU
      15 200mg 0.15mg EOD 200IU
      I'm assuming this would be the case for the first 3 months, and then (from what I've read), I would need to mix/ swap different compounds. I don't want to get into the specifics of that phase just yet, but more so how long the above schedule can go for before i change things up a little more.
      Last edited by Zedotzed; 02-11-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

You don’t have to limit the blast to 10 weeks, i think towards that time you will know from how your body is reacting as to whether you should continue blasting or not. 10,12, 15 weeks is quite normal for test e - alot easier on your body just running the one compound.. however you may fins that gains stall. If youre lifts are still going up and the scale is going up you can continue on past 10 weeks should you wish to.

looks good other than that, and should you wish to cruise longer you can just continue test @ 200mg and hcg at 200iu. Now it’s time to start!

After cruise depending on your goals is when you introduce new compounds - mast, npp, tren etc and also orals. Just make sure to introduce one new compound at a time so you are aware WHAT is doing WHAT. Ie dont add in something like npp aswell as dbol.

Comment

Well its good too see ur organised but at ur age i wouldnt blast and cruise
          Do you want to have a family 1 day???
          Ur natural test would be off the roof
          If i were u after ur cycle just do a proper pct and for the next 10 years cycle on and off
          Im 30 and i wont do it just yet
          Im always tempted but i still want more kids...
          If you do a proper pct which will take 4 weeks which you start 2 weeks after ur last inj thats 6 weeks wait another 6 weeks and hit another cycle
          In those 12 weeks off if ur eating and training well and sleeping well you wont lose alot of gains
          At the end of the day its ur choice but at 24 theres no way id do it

Comment

Blast and cruising at 24 is just bad advice and a bad idea you shouldn’t even be cycling until your 26

Comment

Who makes the rules on that? He’s old enough to make a decision for himself on whether or not he is ready to use PED’s given he knows the pro’s and con’s

i’d rather blast and cruise and come off ONCE using a power pct when i want to have kids instead of stopping and starting my natural test and going through hormonal fluctuations 20 times.

Comment

• Gio
                Gio commented
                Editing a comment
                This ^^^^^

What Poseidon said - you will eventually permanently destroy not only your HPTA but also your ability to produce sperm that can swim further than 0.5 mm if you start being permanently on gear..

Unless you have a compromised HPTA or hypogonadism from an illness you've been diagnosed which you haven't mentioned in your post and your being put on TRT at the age of 24...

Mate just cycle, please.. if you want to be permanently "on" then run peptides and whatnot in between cycles, e.g. during your 4 weeks of nolva at the end of this cycle try a run of IGF.. then see where you're at another four weeks after that on nothing... then have a think about what you might want to do for your second cycle..

Also you simply do not need HCG on a moderate, test only dose cycle of 3 months.. unless you are extremely susceptible to atrophy of the gonads (perhaps less than 1 or 2 % of the population) this is not even close to enough for your boys to atrophy.. but a little bit at the end will help simply to kickstart your own production.. primarily, however, HCG is useful to prevent and/or reverse atrophy.. to re-set your HPTA nolva and the like are perfectly sufficient..

Using the table you've set out in your first post:-

- leave test as is.
              - leave arimi as is.
              - remove the HCG and do the following
              - 1 week after your last test E injection take 500IU HCG every second day for a total of 3x shots - i.e. 500 IU HCG 8 days after last test E shot, another 500 IU HCG 10 days after and a final 500 IU 12 days after..
              - THEN on the 12th day after your last test E shot, being the same day you take that third HCG shot, start nolva 14 days at 40mg then 14 days at 20mg

Good luck bro..

Comment

How come your only 62kgs. I'm 90kgs 173cm.
                I'm 24 and blast and cruise.
                how come your so light ?

under 12% BF. Btw

Comment

Originally posted by Gio View Post
                  How come your only 62kgs. I'm 90kgs 173cm.
                  I'm 24 and blast and cruise.
                  how come your so light ?

under 12% BF. Btw
                  He said he is a fighter.

I can tell you the mentality in the fight seen is about staying small. Like who really wants to go up to the higher weight classes and cop hits from the big boys.

Comment

• Gio
                    Gio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why would you even blast and and cruise if it isn't for body building purposes ?
                    Just take test suspensions here and there etc ? Or am I crazy ?

Broscience

Curious and sorry for hijacking this thread....those who cruise? What do you do if you need to travel overseas for any extended period. This is in fact my only own personal concern about cruising. I couldn't give a **** about kids (I'm gay and i can't stand kids) and the actual pinning for the rest of my life doesn't worry me.

Comment

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, thank you all so much for your thoughts and opinions, they are greatly appreciated!

Portas Poseidon PVIP I did mention in my initial inquiry that I was not thinking of hopping on PEDs for another year or two. I still have much to learn to even consider making that commitment.

Gio I have always been too light for my height and age, apparently it's my bone density and body structure. My body fat is naturally low because of my background and how I was raised (long story). I am also an MMA fighter so I try to keep my weight very low and controlled in preparation for any fights (and it's usually a good practice to hover around your fighting weight at all times anyway).

PVIP Poseidon Thank you both for your concern, really. To be honest, I've read about the nightmares of PCT and the disadvantages of it generally speaking. It only comes down to the sperm count at the end of the day, to which I wanted to ask you: Would that Blast and Cruise schedule I mentioned really be THAT detrimental to my sperm count to the point where it would be impossible for me to have kids by the age of 35 (assuming I start at 26)? I also heard from a few sources (Youtube videos and other forums) that cycling and PCT is more dangerous for HPTA shutdowns because you're constantly shutting it and trying to kickstart it over and over again. Whereas with B/C you'd only (theoretically speaking) have to do it once. What are your thoughts on this?

thatguy Haha, being gay must make that difficult decision I've found myself making obsolete! I am truly envious.

Thanks again for everything guys!

Comment

Hey zedo

Yes to both counts.. long term (i.e. blast and cruise) can leave you infertile and will likely completely shut you down

I know this makes me sound like your grandfather but when i was your age (which was only 10 years ago lol) it was unheard of for anyone except competing bodybuilders and powerlifters to blast and cruise..

Look, attitudes and cultur​​​​​e changes.. 10 years is a long time although in hindsight it feels like a moment.. i been out of the scene for a good four or five years so..

What would you anticipate your cruise dose to be? If its not much more than a TRT dose then at ur age your HPTA is that elastic it'll bounce back within a couple of weeks and ur natural tesrlt will be similar to what you would have been cruising on.. older guys like me, out HPTA is less elastic and responsive but even at mid 30s a robust PCT say kick started with HCG would get must of the geriatrics like me back on track

Dont know what you mean about nightmare stories re PCT.. if you'd elaborate perhaps i could comment

Comment

Sorry i should have writen blast and cruise almost unheard of save for

Competing BBers
                        Competing PLers
                        Guys on TRT

anyway, still keen to read your concerns or what you've heard re PCT problems..

PVIP

Comment

PVIP Hey again!

I see... Well the cruise dosage would be something like 200mg down from 500mg as mentioned in the second table I posted (you can scroll up to see it).

As for the PCT problems, I was talking about the damaging effects off coming of cycle with the estrogen going sky high, the test levels plummeting, serotonin levels getting out of whack, emotionally/ spiritually/ physically getting out of whack etc. Besides the lost gains which would need to be re-attained, on B/C test levels are always leveled and once I do decide to come off the gear, I'd only do it once as opposed to many times with cycling -

What do you think?
                          Last edited by Zedotzed; 02-13-2018, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X