Tbol cycle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbol cycle

Hi all. I am contemplating trying something different and experimenting with a tbol lean bulk cycle. Was going to try 80mg per day for 8 weeks along with test prop 100mg eod. Have never used it before and was wanting to hear from others who have completed a similar cycle. What were your gains, your calorie surplus and your general experience with the compound ?

years ago one of my first introduction to steroids was a turinabol only cycle.... i gained a lean mass of about 5 kgs and shed some belly fat, it's definitely a steroid that assists in athletics and performance I think it would be great for a lean bulk.

Recovery after this oral only cycle was fine and i didn't lose any significant gains but I did lose that "steroid look". It definitely made me look hard, cut and full, blood pressure was also high. I only used 40mg/day.

Comment

not advocating oral only cycle though, i really didnt understand nor give a **** back then.

Comment

60mg for 6 week's should be plenty.

Comment

Anyone sell it here??

Comment

Originally posted by Simo View Post
            Anyone sell it here??
            alphabeast.is sells it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoba View Post
            Hi all. I am contemplating trying something different and experimenting with a tbol lean bulk cycle. Was going to try 80mg per day for 8 weeks along with test prop 100mg eod. Have never used it before and was wanting to hear from others who have completed a similar cycle. What were your gains, your calorie surplus and your general experience with the compound ?
            I've used tbol on and off a few times, its good and i rate it as a very usable compound that can be utilised for many different purposes. If you havn't used it before, i wouldn't go above 40-50mg ed to start with just to see how you feel it etc. I see it as a mild dryer version of dbol, though BP still can get very high with tbol. So even though you won't hold as much water with tbol, BP goes up regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Guy View Post

I've used tbol on and off a few times, its good and i rate it as a very usable compound that can be utilised for many different purposes. If you havn't used it before, i wouldn't go above 40-50mg ed to start with just to see how you feel it etc. I see it as a mild dryer version of dbol, though BP still can get very high with tbol. So even though you won't hold as much water with tbol, BP goes up regardless.
              Appreciate the feedback. I understand it is a dryer version of dbol, but is it really milder in terms of pure muscle gains?

Comment

• JKM
                JKM commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a good bulker, quality muscle, very slow buildup. Good for bulking without the pain in arse that side effect laden orals cause.

Originally posted by Yoba View Post

Appreciate the feedback. I understand it is a dryer version of dbol, but is it really milder in terms of pure muscle gains?
              For most people yes, it has very low to non-existant androgenic effects, and its anabolic effects are at the low side of dbols effects. Tbols androgenic level is 0 and tbols anabolic level is 100. Dbols androgenic level is 40-60 and dbols anabolic level is 90-210. So clearly you can see that dbol is a stronger compound mg for mg. For pure muscle gains i would recommend tbol over dbol, unless your real good at controlling your estrogen levels etc. You will also keep more of your gains with tbol than you would with dbol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Guy View Post

For most people yes, it has very low to non-existant androgenic effects, and its anabolic effects are at the low side of dbols effects. Tbols androgenic level is 0 and tbols anabolic level is 100. Dbols androgenic level is 40-60 and dbols anabolic level is 90-210. So clearly you can see that dbol is a stronger compound mg for mg. For pure muscle gains i would recommend tbol over dbol, unless your real good at controlling your estrogen levels etc. You will also keep more of your gains with tbol than you would with dbol.
                Cheers for that. Really helpful. 👍🏻Am all for dry, solid, keepable gains with minimum amount of gear for which Npp has suited me the best. But really curious to see what results tbol give me, so think will go with 60mg ed along with test prop and see what happens.

Comment

Tbol is very good if you get legit tbol. Shouldnt need to push it over 40mg pd though

Comment

Working...
                  X