I'm a doctor... I'm interested about side effects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a doctor... I'm interested about side effects

Wanted to see what people have generally experienced in terms of sides effects and long term sequelae of substance use (whether it be AAs or stimulants).

Are you a doctor in any specific field or an everyday gp?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigshow13 View Post
      Are you a doctor in any specific field or an everyday gp?
      Intern at the moment, heading down neurosurg pathway next year

Comment

Hey mate,

I have been on steroids for 20 years on and off obviously ahahhaha...

It really depends but most my side effects are minor for example using test Enanthate its usually acne and hair growth all over my body.... Don't really get much of these sides now as I've gotten older....

​​​Trenbolone acetate I get much more sides no matter how many times I have used it like increased blood pressure and heart rate......

Comment

Originally posted by Techman View Post
          Hey mate,

I have been on steroids for 20 years on and off obviously ahahhaha...

It really depends but most my side effects are minor for example using test Enanthate its usually acne and hair growth all over my body.... Don't really get much of these sides now as I've gotten older....

​​​Trenbolone acetate I get much more sides no matter how many times I have used it like increased blood pressure and heart rate......
          Have you had any problems with long term suppression of your HPA, did you PCT and did that help with the recovery of natural test levels? I'm curious, did it have any impact on your baseline lipid panel?

Any B symptoms ever? (night sweats, chills, weird rashes, migrating nodules, cyclic fevers)?

Sorry for the plethora of questions, there is very little literature on longitudinal studies of on and off use, so i'm only curious about peoples health when they have been on gear for a while.

Comment

I had full blown jaundice once . nearly lost my liver .that's they worst side affect I ever got . it was from 6 weeks of trenbolone at 50 mg a day believe it or not .
            I know how to keep my liver health in check now though.
            behavioral problems aswell.
            trenbolone ****s your brain .simple as that .
            acne problems .....basicly this is a battle between hormones.
            I get really bad acid reflux when I'm on a heavy cycle too.
            my testicles basicly don't work at the moment.....one seems to have disappeared.

Comment

• Zeusthegod
              Zeusthegod commented
              Editing a comment
              “One seems to have disappeared” LOL

Originally posted by Tigar View Post
            I had full blown jaundice once . nearly lost my liver .that's they worst side affect I ever got . it was from 6 weeks of trenbolone at 50 mg a day believe it or not .
            I know how to keep my liver health in check now though.
            behavioral problems aswell.
            trenbolone ****s your brain .simple as that .
            acne problems .....basicly this is a battle between hormones.
            I get really bad acid reflux when I'm on a heavy cycle too.
            my testicles basicly don't work at the moment.....one seems to have disappeared.
            Does it ever worry you, or is the psychological appeasement of a better physique outweigh the medical risks?

Comment

Hi Mediskill.

Msg me as I can provide you with my own anecdotal observations based on long term aas usage, plus bloodwork pre and post pct.

I'd rather not supply that information on a public forum as you can Imagine, but I'm happy to answer any and all of your questions where possible, via a more private medium.

Comment

• Tubzzz
                Tubzzz commented
                Editing a comment
                But your willing to send your info to a guy who says he is becoming a doctor ? Ha

• Fartbox
                Fartbox commented
                Editing a comment
                After he proves he's an intern yes, something he is more than happy to do via photo ID. Also how hard is it to crop my name out of pictures of blood tests? I'll answer that for you ... it's very easy.

A common complaint on this forum is the lack of understanding and knowledge, along with interest, in the medical profession towards the subject matter of aas. It is the exact reason why we all use this forum, to gain knowledge and to source products, as the medical profession can't or won't help.

Can I suggest that rather than automatically pushing an interested member of said profession away, when he is actively trying to further his knowledge on the subject, in his own time I should add, you should actually embrace the chance to help one more dr gain some much needed insight, insight that might help one of your fellow brothers on here out one day.

Posting pointless disposable throw away comments like yours, is reductive to the overall conversation that needs to happen between users of aas and the medical community.

Finally if you think he's LE answer me this ... why would he go to such elaborate lengths to bust a few users of aas, when a quick scroll down through the forum gives him access to over ten different labs. It's a lot of work for littled reward, as opposed to a lot less effort for a substantially greater reward.

• clen aus
                clen aus commented
                Editing a comment
                Tubzzz, he said he is a intern so he is first year out of Uni probably working in a hospital.He plans to do neuro so not sure why he has interest in endo tbh

Originally posted by Fartbox View Post
              Hi Mediskill.

Msg me as I can provide you with my own anecdotal observations based on long term aas usage, plus bloodwork pre and post pct.

I'd rather not supply that information on a public forum as you can Imagine, but I'm happy to answer any and all of your questions where possible, via a more private medium.
              sent you a message mate, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Medikill View Post

Does it ever worry you, or is the psychological appeasement of a better physique outweigh the medical risks?
                not really , all in all steroid use turned me into a better person .
                others around me can vouch for that .
                it's not just about better physique . most won't admit this but me I don't give a **** and people pretty much know I speak my mind and don't really have nothing to hide .
                we are all addicted to the feelings of wellbeing that steroid use gives .
                when I'm on a low dose of testosterone designed to mimic the natural levels a man would normally have there is a feeling of emptiness.....something is missing ......your thinking about your next blast and what your going to do next time .......some of us stoop to low levels to get our hands on some of this stuff.
                I bet half the guys posting here would consider sucking a penis of it meant free gear .
                no one has to know .........
                are there regrets of getting on this and being dependant for the rest of our lives ?
                sometimes .
                but **** it ....I feel like I could charge a wall of bullets at the moment.
                by the way...... my experience with steroids have led me to believe that a lot of men have been wrongfully prescribed anti depressants when in fact they may have had low levels of testosterone and being prescribed testosterone would have fix things up.
                my gp agrees with me after dealing with me for the past few years .
                I regret nothing

Comment

• clen aus
                  clen aus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ha ha, think tiger is jokng, who would suck dick for a 60 vial, wickr them and you you get it for 40.

• Tigar
                  Tigar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  haha wozelhoff sounds like he's sucked a few

• Tigar
                  Tigar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  haha wozelhoff sounds like he's sucked a few

There’s some studies of researchers using MENT (trestostolone) to completely suppress sperm function. There was also a large study of using testosterone as a contraceptive in men. Everyone eventually returned to a functional level. I’ve blasted and gotten girls pregnant before. I personally feel the whole fertility thing is a scare tactic

Comment

Originally posted by vizz13 View Post
                  There’s some studies of researchers using MENT (trestostolone) to completely suppress sperm function. There was also a large study of using testosterone as a contraceptive in men. Everyone eventually returned to a functional level. I’ve blasted and gotten girls pregnant before. I personally feel the whole fertility thing is a scare tactic
                  it's a gamble .
                  my brother in law had gotten my sister pregnant twice during cycles that involved trenbolone at 700 mg a week plus test plus dbol etc etc and no real anti estrogen plan .
                  me on the other hand am not producing sperm I think. I got my wife pregnant inbetwee cycles once but since then I've been on permanently and I can tell I'm shooting blanks .sometimes I don't shoot at all .
                  there are ways of fixing these issues .
                  good thing about all this is nothing is permanent as long as you know the ways .

Comment

Yeah the Chinese study results had some dudes having a full sperm count a few months after to being up to 2 years. But yeah the notion that if you take steroids then you’ll never have kids is a bit far fetched.

When it comes to liver toxicity and all that stuff, we already have things like alcohol and smoking doing permanent damage to people, but being grown adults we should be allowed to make those decisions fully knowing what risks we are taking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigar View Post

not really , all in all steroid use turned me into a better person .
                      others around me can vouch for that .
                      it's not just about better physique . most won't admit this but me I don't give a **** and people pretty much know I speak my mind and don't really have nothing to hide .
                      we are all addicted to the feelings of wellbeing that steroid use gives .
                      when I'm on a low dose of testosterone designed to mimic the natural levels a man would normally have there is a feeling of emptiness.....something is missing ......your thinking about your next blast and what your going to do next time .......some of us stoop to low levels to get our hands on some of this stuff.
                      I bet half the guys posting here would consider sucking a penis of it meant free gear .
                      no one has to know .........
                      are there regrets of getting on this and being dependant for the rest of our lives ?
                      sometimes .
                      but **** it ....I feel like I could charge a wall of bullets at the moment.
                      by the way...... my experience with steroids have led me to believe that a lot of men have been wrongfully prescribed anti depressants when in fact they may have had low levels of testosterone and being prescribed testosterone would have fix things up.
                      my gp agrees with me after dealing with me for the past few years .
                      I regret nothing
                      Far enough mate, guidelines suggest that before diagnosing a patient with depression a full organic screen should be conducted by the physician. So for you it was more the euphoric feeling, rather than the gains?

Comment

• Tigar
                        Tigar commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it's not euphoric feeling.
                        it's hard to describe it unless you experience it .
                        it's you but multiplied .don't get me wrong I love standing in front of the mirror 7 weeks into a tren cycle and seeing the changes.........
                        there is also the strength aspect. i love the fact that I'm stronger than those in my circle.
                        and the sex..........no comment

From what i understand, the risk is that the HPA will get suppressed to a point where you end up with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in that the hypothalamus doesn't release sufficient FSH & LH for spermatogenesis, i think the key is that it varies greatly from person to person, and even still it would be treatable with burst GnRH therapy or even bHCG (though still in infancy in it's research).

Comment

• FunSized
                        FunSized commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Some of us are already there, and that's without having touched aas yet, and not being low enough to meet australian guidelines for intervention.

Leaves us in an area where for our health, we have to take it into our own hands. I returned my first low test result at 26.
                    Working...
                    X