No announcement yet.

GDay New to This and want some Advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDay New to This and want some Advice.

Good Day Guys i am Danny, knew to all of this , I need some advice about taking Thai Pinks anyone point me in the right direction please, i purchased some in Bangkok but wanna know a good cycle and most importantly what not to do to get best result.

Your ganna get a handful of **** from everyone if your planning on running just orals.

Your ganna get massive noob gains off the standard 500mg/w test cycle and will probably be better on your organs aswell.

Good cycle? Jab some test and save the orals for future. If your feeling edgy you can use them to kick start but probably wouldn’t recommend that first go around.

Comment

• DannyDanabol
      DannyDanabol commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Skizzen but i bloody hate injections. You know of any other way, i was told by a guy in Bangkok the Pinks and Blue Hearst are the best for first timers.

A Dbol only cycle is great for some water retention, bigger pumps in the gym, and some strength gains while on. As for lasting results, pretty much zero. You can take your entire dose per day (say 40mg) as a pre-workout approx one hour before your session, or split the dose throughout the day (say 20mg every 4 hours =60mg). If you plan to run a Dbol only cycle I would probably split the dose, and run 60mg per day for 6 weeks.

​​​​​​

Comment

You know of any other way taking the oils without injection?

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDanabol View Post
        You know of any other way taking the oils without injection?
        If you really have to ask, your not ready to be messing around with steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Masteronn View Post

If you really have to ask, your not ready to be messing around with steroids.
          Ive only dabbled in orals, like i said i hate injections.

Comment

Ive only dabbled in orals, like i said i hate injections.
            Load your syringe, I suggest something a little bigger than your average 3ml barrel, let's say a 10ml because you want to feel it. Take off the needle and insert the now needleness syringe directly into your anus, making sure you go deep. Don't lube up, you want to rough the sphincter up a little, the small abrasions will help with absorption.

Comment

Originally posted by Masteronn View Post

Load your syringe, I suggest something a little bigger than your average 3ml barrel, let's say a 10ml because you want to feel it. Take off the needle and insert the now needleness syringe directly into your anus, making sure you go deep. Don't lube up, you want to rough the sphincter up a little, the small abrasions will help with absorption.
              Im sure you do it all the time mate judging by the advice.

Comment

use test man, skip the oral only

Comment

If you are deadset of using the dbol then at least just suck it up and do one injection a week of test e or c.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigboyham View Post
                    If you are deadset of using the dbol then at least just suck it up and do one injection a week of test e or c.
                    Ok thanks for the advice.

Comment

Thanks for the advice from the good guys appreciate it.

Comment

I will let you know how I get on and if need be i swap over to test.

Comment

You have no idea what your doing and your going to go backwards. Stay away from gear and start researching.

Comment

I will let you know how I get on and if need be i swap over to test.
                            You don't just swap to test. It's the foundation for any cycle. And you must inject test, there is no other way.

For your own health, research way more on gear before taking anything. Seems like you aren't ready bud.

Comment

Working...
                            X