No announcement yet.

GDay New to This and want some Advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test e or c bud, 500mg a week. Dbol only will get you nowhere in the end, plenty of water while taking them, back to where you are now afterwards, harden the fk up and pin the test or you wasting your time

Comment

Dude I'm saying this with your absolute best interests in mind, I'm not trying to be a smart a** by telling you this, but if you've decided to use steroids, injections and steroids kind of go hand in hand.

I fully understand your fear of needles as I hate needles too. But honestly, by running only orals you're gonna mess yourself up. Health wise I mean.

You will cause minimal to no damage at all by running test e as your first real cycle instead of orals.

Orals will indeed cause some damage to your liver. Depending on your health, and the dose you take, this damage can range from very minimal to major damage.

So, my advice is ditch your dbol, and run Test C at 250mg per week. This will ensure that you'll get the results you want without the huge risks horrific side effects that come by using orals.

I believe 500mg per week is too much for anyone on their first cycle. Save that bigger dose for when you're about 3 cycles in and your body is starting to adapt to that smaller dose.

Because you hate injections, I would choose Test C and pin 1ml x 250mg only once per week. That is it, thats all you need.

But , if you've already made up your mind (which it sounds like you have) please please and pretty please with sugar on top GET YOUR BLOODS DONE PRIOR to starting orals.

Many people go running orals like a bull at a gate without even knowing that their liver and kidneys are already fked from partying and alcohol.

Look here, even if you drank only 1 beer on the weekend, that's all it would take to fk up your liver, and you wouldn't even know it.

So please make sure you get bloods done to ensure your liver can handle it first. No use in running straight into an oral only cycle and then blaming dbol for ruining your liver, when all along your liver was already fked.

So I can't emphasize enough the importance of getting blood work done.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Better you get as much info as possible to minimize any harm you may do to yourself from naivety.

​Best of luck bro. I hope this info helps​​​​​​

peace n love 👊

Comment

Dude, Masteronn was trying to help you. I was getting a migraine reading your responses to his help. It seems like we are dealing with a child here.

You want to be a swimmer, but hate the water!!

He is giving you the right answers and your just coming back with ' but I hate injections'. Well then, this isn't for you is it!

BIG DOGS EAT, LITTLE CRYING PUPPIES SIT ON THE PORCH AND SULK ABOUT INJECTIONS!!

Comment

• Masteronn
          Masteronn commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha amen.

Suck it up and stick a 23 gauge needle in ya, like a mosquito bite but more pleasurable

Comment

Ok guys thank you, I will do what you say, ive been on the research all night. I will do the injection once a week. I've actually sold the tabs to a guy who contacted me on here yesterday . I bought over 5 bottles from Bangkok and a load of Nolvadex its bloody cheap there. seems like you've guys got a right little market place on here a bit like ebay you live and learn !

Comment

• Skizzen
            Skizzen commented
            Editing a comment
            Please don’t do any injection once a week yet. Just reading that I can see you still have no idea of the fundamentals of AAS.
            Steroids aren’t a rec drug they can lead to permanent damage that you may never fully recover from.

Hey Dude, everyone has given you the best advice already.... NOOBs looking for advice generally get flamed only because everything is here for you and we all hope that some research is done with what is already on the site.... to become enhanced is a big decision, especially if your only a pup, so best advice on here is a test only cycle for first somewhere between 250-500mg generally split between dose take twice weekly for six to eight weeks with a good PCT plan... and an AI on hand... bloods taken before and after full blood panel with hormones.... consider your decision, have diet and training on point, be prepared, and be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunstone View Post
            Hey Dude, everyone has given you the best advice already.... NOOBs looking for advice generally get flamed only because everything is here for you and we all hope that some research is done with what is already on the site.... to become enhanced is a big decision, especially if your only a pup, so best advice on here is a test only cycle for first somewhere between 250-500mg generally split between dose take twice weekly for six to eight weeks with a good PCT plan... and an AI on hand... bloods taken before and after full blood panel with hormones.... consider your decision, have diet and training on point, be prepared, and be safe.
            I understand and thanks for your concerns. My new gear should be with me by Tuesday i let you guys know what happens.

Comment

Welcome matey,good luck.

Comment

Alright guys its Danny here, gear come today which was bloody quick, just waiting on second batch tomorrow. This afternoon I took the first injection, I must say I am buzzing! Got a problem now and i can't sleep, 6 hours on and my balls feel a bit strange? Feel pretty ****ing horny to be honest, I upload some photos in a few days cant wait for some results, I wanna be a Monster!

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDanabol View Post
                  Alright guys its Danny here, gear come today which was bloody quick, just waiting on second batch tomorrow. This afternoon I took the first injection, I must say I am buzzing! Got a problem now and i can't sleep, 6 hours on and my balls feel a bit strange? Feel pretty ****ing horny to be honest, I upload some photos in a few days cant wait for some results, I wanna be a Monster!
                  What exactly did you inject and how/where? How old are you?

Comment

Working...
                  X