No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys
    been lurking on here for a while now and quite impressed by community on here...especially the project swole thread1 top read.
    anyway lets get down to business, im going to spark a debate but here we go.
    i been training for 7 years now know what im doing, about 83kg's sitting around 10-12bf
    i have recently recovered from a nasty cervical disc bulge and back to fullish training (slowly progressing with load) after 6 months - throughout the injury i was training and running.
    i know what im doing in the gym and when i want my diet is on point (work with a trainer out of dohertys when i want to dedicate myself and be about that life)
    i have been natural up until last summer when i ran anavar only 50mg for 4 weeks, i got diced and was looking good its was ****ing amazing...yes yes i know i shouldn't of run var alone etc but it worked wonders i was shredded AF.
    now we all know that we are a week into spring and summer is around the corner so i want to dial things down again for summer.
    im keen to run something to get shredded but the question what? i really cbf dealing with sides too but if i got to then i will.
    any suggestions/feedback welcomed

Hey mate,

Welcome first off - You're looking to run something to reduce your bf% however are you willing to go the proper route or you're just wanting to stick to Oral compounds only?

Comment

Probably not a good idea but trenbolone is the best compound for this, bit since u have never run injectables I don t recommend it

Maybe 250mg test e, 500mg mast e with some var

Comment

Originally posted by Cane Corso View Post
        Hey mate,

Welcome first off - You're looking to run something to reduce your bf% however are you willing to go the proper route or you're just wanting to stick to Oral compounds only?
        I’m open to both injectables and oral I’ll weigh up the options, any advise on both would be appreciated and the type of compound

Comment

If var worked for you before why not just run it again?

Comment

I'd tend to stick to what you already know as B said.

However, I'd lean toward 250-300mg Test, 400-500mg Masteron, 50mg Anavar. You probably won't even need an AI at that dose of test, esp with Mast.

If you want to make it even simpler and quick - Use Masteron Prop and Anavar for 6 weeks and have bugger all sides.

Comment

• Dark Clown
              Dark Clown commented
              Editing a comment
              Do we have another masteron advocate here I wonder?

• Proff
              Proff commented
              Editing a comment
              Fark yeah....

• Dark Clown
              Dark Clown commented
              Editing a comment
              My nigga 😉
          Working...
          X