No announcement yet.

kryptonitelabs.is <REVIEWS SECTION>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So here is my experience for the order I made, Communication on point, customer service on point but gear, on the other hand, I am not too excited about but let me elaborate.

the last time I did a course was literally 7 years ago back in those days I used to be able to get pharmacy grade stuff. I remember the first time I pinned I used one mill of Sus250 and 2mills of Deca. I know it was a Noob thing to do but **** me the results were awesome from that alone I blew up like crazy.

I remember pinning the night before and waking up in the morning feeling like an animal. the result became apparent within 3 weeks.

Now I realise the stuff you online and or from the street is not exactly like the pharmacy grade stuff so I doubled the dose this time I did two mills of Sus250 and another 2 mill of Deca and I tell you what it has been 5 days and I don't feel jack ****, nothing, zilch not a single thing. No increased libido no, no Increase in energy and appetite. Now normally speaking the strength and sizes comes later but initially, you should feel something very quickly which I have with previous courses.

So far I think its either bunk or underdosed but I will be posting a follow-up review next week if anything changes.

Comment

• Tokedawg
      Tokedawg commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol at next day comment to feel it kick in. Placebo effect and the mind are powerful things!

Test suspension maybe or prop after a week. I've been cruise and blast for years. I honestly don't feel anything on cruise. Just normal and blast is more sides than usual typically.

Good first post btw! But anyway, keep us updated mate.

• Ripepeanut
      Ripepeanut commented
      Editing a comment
      Fair call Fellas. I heard the same from others. I will report back in two weeks to see how I go. That should be efficient enough time.

• Ripepeanut
      Ripepeanut commented
      Editing a comment
      So Here is a rather late update. I finished the 10ml of the Sus250 and deca 300 within .3.5 weeks as I upped my dosage from 2ml a week to 3 in the last week.
      I have to say I am stronger and bigger. I put on 3 kg of muscle and added 1% of fat according to the scanner. now that's not bad for 4 weeks basically.

Now I have to retract my initial review although the effects came on slowly I can definitely say within two weeks I was feeling it and the Sus I have to say was amazing. Since then I did buy from another UGL and without mentioning names had one blend at 450mg in 1ml. I have been pinning 2 mills of this a week and I can definitely say its nowhere as strong as Alpha's gear.

So basically the guys on here were right I had to wait to let it kick in. Its too bad we cant buy from this man anymore, Its a real loss

• Another flawless delivery today. Thanks Krypto for your outstanding service.

Comment

• I see people saying great service ect yesty..the site is still down for me..anyone having the same issue

Comment

• Drenlin These people leaving reviews received parcels in the final days of business and are just bothering to review now etc.

Comment

• Drenlin
          Drenlin commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah okay cheers mate

• Well end of 6th week on test/deca/dbol 700mg/ml blend still dont feel anything running it at 3ml/ week.

Comment

• Tokedawg
          Tokedawg commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a worry. When established members leave feedback like this it gets my attention. I can only speak for my experience but I have gear from krypto pre holiday closure and post holiday and all of it gtg including his super tren which was crazy good.
          My only issue is an older bottle of deca and sus has yellowed slightly and not crystal clear like normal.

If it has been an exit scam why refund orders and notify customers of out of stocks? Normally scammers will rip off as many people as they can in the quickest time possible, things don't add up lately.

• Ripepeanut
          Ripepeanut commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope im not in the same boat too. Have you orderd from these guys before?

• On test e and tren a in week 4 500mg of test e week and 300mg of tren a can't see anything different about myself. Will be doing bloods this week and I'll post up so you can see

Comment

• That is sad to hear lads looks like a waste

Comment

• Damn...so conflicted.

Have got sus250, npp, and tren/mast blend from him, and these last few posts are making me not want to use any of it.

I've been really happy with his hgh considering the price, have used test e and tren e earlier in the year with good results...

Comment

• Shambo
              Shambo commented
              Editing a comment
              I just got his tren a test blend. Had really good results with all products from previous orders so hoping the blend is legit.

Being tren a I should know how good it is by how I feel.

• Originally posted by ghfhfdd View Post
            Well end of 6th week on test/deca/dbol 700mg/ml blend still dont feel anything running it at 3ml/ week.
            Sounds like this dude has just gone and stooged everyone

Comment

• I realized my last batch of Test E is clear but it used to be a little darker, yellow/brown-ish. Been on this new batch for 3 weeks now, so if it's fake my testo should've started dropping by now, correct? Since it takes a few weeks to build up I guess it takes a few weeks to drop down too.

If so I'll go do another bloods next week to see if this is fake or not, strength hasn't gone down yet but I don't feel as much effect from it. I used to get a warm sensation when I pinned the other stuff, on this I don't feel anything. Plus the oil is clear, something is clearly off.

Hope Krypto didn't do an exit scam on us. Oh, well, the risks of the black market is what it is. Will go to Alpha from now on, did one batch from him before and it was legit.

EDIT: Plus I get literally zero pip, I used to get a little pip every time before, not sure if this is any indication but a lot of things seem sketchy right now.
              Last edited by brassmonkey69; 12-27-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Jmacks
                Jmacks commented
                Editing a comment
                Mick1984 whenever giving testosterone numbers from bloodwork always quote Total testosterone numbers as there more general in contrast to free testosterone that varies massively due to SHBG levels and other factors

• Mick1984
                Mick1984 commented
                Editing a comment
                Total test was 101. My base line before was 5.4. Jmacks thanks gor the info.

• Jmacks
                Jmacks commented
                Editing a comment
                Mick1984 thats very good for your dosage . I always thought kryptos Test was above dose ....

• sharing some bloodwork for your interests, it was on a "test deca 650mg blend" test decanoate and deca durabolin, pinning about 1.6ml's each week along side 600mg kryptos masteron enanthate.

testosterone 83
              free test 3,200
              oestradiol 80 (25mg asin 2x week)
              shbg 11
              prolactin 2

I had a huge improvement on my SHBG since last bloodwork which made a big difference to my free test. The blood was drawn in the trough (just prior to injection)

safe to assume it's just test in the vial, I did use some cabergoline just in case but discontinued it actually had some whack mental side effects.

Comment

• Myzz-87
                Myzz-87 commented
                Editing a comment
                So guessing u got ur order it just be4 he shut up shop?

• Phelpsy
                Phelpsy commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah mate, just when he released the blends

• Myzz-87
                Myzz-87 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yer nice wish he would come back lol

• My son just got results from using Krypto's test e. Bought 4 vials in the final sale and was worried that even that may have been iffy. Crystal clear compared to good stuff from another supplier, like brassmonkey69 Anyway, 500mg pw total test 124.7 free test 5150. Guess that stayed well dosed then! Clarity due different oil.
              Last edited by Bobzed; 01-13-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Deanwow5
                Deanwow5 commented
                Editing a comment
                Was the Test E very clear in color with almost no yellow to it? I ask because I bought one at the same time

• Bobzed
                Bobzed commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, much higher than expected, nearest I've had personally was Alpha's at 109. When I said well dosed I meant excessivly, not correctly.
                Deanwow5 yes, completely colourless, so I guess yoursnwill be high dose too. I didn't expect that, I thought it might have been pure oil with no test.

• Deanwow5
                Deanwow5 commented
                Editing a comment
                Cheers bro, I wasnt sure if I was even gonna use it until your words of confidence

• Originally posted by Yes, much higher than expected, nearest I've had personally was Alpha's at 109. When I said well dosed I meant excessivly, not correctly.
              [URL="https://www.buy-steroids.com.au/forum/member/3971-deanwow5"
              Deanwow5[/URL] yes, completely colourless, so I guess yoursnwill be high dose too. I didn't expect that, I thought it might have been pure oil with no test.
              I cant agree more used Alpha's and the results are no where as good as Krypto's

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripepeanut View Post

I cant agree more used Alpha's and the results are no where as good as Krypto's
                Yes, but I want to make it clear that I rate Alpha's stuff though. This batch from Krypto was certainly higher dosed than quoted on label.

Comment

• Ripepeanut
                  Ripepeanut commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That could be the case all in all both labs have quality and clean stuff, Unlike the beast master **** is floating in the vials $300 down the drain. I am not going to inject contaminated stuff into my body and I have no idea how that bloke got away with it for so long.

• Mediocrates
                  Mediocrates commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jesus wept are prople still defending that shyster krypto. His blends were bunk.

End of story.

• Got an extra vial of sus just before the site got shut down thrown in with my order...im getting instant tren cough after banging it....anyone else had this..dont know if its like tren cough or high alcohol content ...high ba ect..and has anyone ran the deca 300 im running 600mg n my joints are still a tad stiff..sore knees n shoulders..usually dont get that on deca n with gear oz at 500mg i had bad deca dick n joinys were smooth as...barely had any with this
                Last edited by Drenlin; 01-18-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Daveblacktown
                  Daveblacktown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ive got tren cough from injecting testosterone its small amounts of oil that get into your blood and travel to your lungs. All you can do is inject very slowly to minimise discomfort
              Working...
              X