This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
    Suparatar90 that is not good man reminds me of a scum on another forum did the same anabolic innovations
    Isn't AI still active?

Comment

• ikethermite
      ikethermite commented
      Editing a comment
      AI are ****ing thieves.

• Nice Guy
      Nice Guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they do you over?

Originally posted by LP92 View Post
    Any one know where I can get 300mg/ml primo like krypto done ??? Been off the forum to come back to this bad news
    Never heard of such a high dosed primo before i saw krypto's site.

Comment

I ordered some modafinil on the sale and he said he was restocking in the next year so who knows

Comment

Listen to all you guys.... "i think his gone" maybe he will be back" do you guys do this with women to. Fuk the ***** let her go and bang a new one at the gym krypto is all over done gone finished. Blends like that are to suck uneducated people in and get there money. You do not need crazy blends to create a fantastic physiqe. Spend the money on food. I know this is not what u blokes who cant get your head around **** is not what u wanna here but look at it logically i dont care if you take this the wrong way it is pure honesty. Goodluck

Comment

I would go for a new chick unless she swallows haha

Comment

Krypto sounds like he takes it up the ass and would definitely swallow all the gravy... anything you wanna say krypto? Or are you too much of a little btich to even come up with a response?

Comment

• chrismwpcs
              chrismwpcs commented
              Editing a comment
              Rather than talking sh!t have something constructive to say or don't say anything.
          Working...
          X