Krypto gear bought during his 'sale' period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krypto gear bought during his 'sale' period

After reading about Supastar90 pip issue with Krypto gear is anyone else having issues with his gear bought in his 'sale' period?

I have a bottle of Sus250 i bought during this time and have woundered if the gear is still good, or was he selling anything he could offload before he got out, he had a good reputation before he left?

thanks

I snapped up a lot of the blends and havnt had any issues and results were as expected. No issues after injecting either

Comment

• MrAxis
      MrAxis commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear, thanks

I bought 5 vials of test cyp during that sale me and mate use it all with no issues

Comment

• MrAxis
      MrAxis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats good news also, the test items might be g2g then

Its time to talk about the elephant in the room.

The very last lot of blends he released were complete ass. He had a great reputation, and is much loved by many members of this forum, but that doesnt change the fact he exit scammed and sold users of this forum utter crud, and was deceptive about the dosages and contents of his blends. Selling the blends and not making it initially clear that they needed to be used within 10 weeks was a bit dodgy as well.

Thats a sad way to finish up, for a lab that had previously earned a lot of peoples respect by making and selling great products.

Comment

• Deanwow5
      Deanwow5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Up yours krypto. I still have a useless vial of Supertren I’m too cheap to throw out. Although I still have some test e and Tren a of his I’m still going to use, hopefully all goes well.

• Hulk
      Hulk commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree with mediocrates could not put it any other way! I don't think krypto gives a fark anymore

He had a good reputation but his exit plan wont keep many friends.

Thanks for the follow ups guys

Comment

• JWeston
      JWeston commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think he'd care to be honest, he's probably having the last laugh living it up in Thailand on the back of flogging off the last of his stock. Who is "Krypto"? Just a facade, a faceless intangible anonymous entity.

Any one got feedback on his test/deca blend?

Comment

• Barrsy
      Barrsy commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m useing his test/deca/dbol blend now. No problems at all A’s is working well, have bloods to prove

Yeah throw it in the bin

Comment

Barrsy Can i see the bloods bro? what dose you running it at? Im doing 4mls of the same blend and don't feel anything.

Comment

• Barrsy
        Barrsy commented
        Editing a comment
        Running .5ml ed

Comment

• Mediocrates
        Mediocrates commented
        Editing a comment
        Average photoshop dude. The printings faded on the tst results, while the others, especially on page two.are quite dark.

• Barrsy
        Barrsy commented
        Editing a comment
        Mate they aren’t photoshopped. I’ll send you the original email if you like

• Barrsy
        Barrsy commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not defending the guy, it was the first time I’d ever used his gear so I don’t really care if he’s gone or not.
        All I’m saying is this is what my results are for his blend .
        If you don’t think it’s working on you, get a blood test and see for yourself

Bro the fact that you even have to ask this question leads me to beleive you know the answer to it. If you do a bit of research theres some horror pip stories. Chuck the **** out and with all the sponsors we have here order off someone with more consistant positive feedback why risk it. Your injecting this into your body not your pet parrot.

Comment

• ghfhfdd
        ghfhfdd commented
        Editing a comment
        If you've been around here long enough krypto used to dominate the sponsers section. He was everyones go to supplier and everyone trusted him including myself. He just disappeared one day.

I just pinned 1ml test e from another supplier and .75ml from Krypto, which is a tren, test p and DHB blend (330mg per ml). The pip is not any worse than when I run other supplements.

Comment

Krypto actually hadnt been round that long bro. Few years maybe. His gear was very good. Ask yourself this if he did an exit scam (which this looks like) but i may not be correct on that. Do you think he was producing accuratly dosed product's before he knew he was gonna bail on everyone. I dont

Comment

Agree with brend'o his wicked blends full of high dosage gear before he left! What a joke and Barrsy how long were you on before you got bloods

Comment

• Barrsy
            Barrsy commented
            Editing a comment
            Was at the start of my 5th week

Hulk Brend'o Why do you guys assume that he bailed. Maybe he got busted. His disappearance is very suspicious.
          Also if you read his older stuff he did an experiment with even crazier blends on himself. However, personally i didn't feel deca/test blend at all. Maybe just a bad batch of raws.
          Also why would you think that the dude with bloods is faking it? i mean why would he. Kryptos not selling anything anymore.

Comment

Bro. Why he is gone is besides the point. Who cares we can only make assumptions. Bottom line is hes gone and leading upto his dissapearence there were problems. Im not trying to piss you off in anyway. Just trying to help you look at the matter from a logical point of view thats all. I wish you luck bro all the best.also i dont know what your talking about with bloods. I dont know where u got that info from but i never mentioned anything
            Last edited by Brend'o; 02-04-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X