Aus coaches and prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aus coaches and prices

What are the best Aus coaches that will cater for diet/training and drug protocols and how much do they charge ?

even possibly international if any cheaper or worth it

Depends on many variables mate. Plenty of great coaches...best thing to do is get multiple opinions and select one based of reputation and rapport. Just make sure they have a track history of not only getting themselves in shape but also men, women of all ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Hrvtska View Post
      Depends on many variables mate. Plenty of great coaches...best thing to do is get multiple opinions and select one based of reputation and rapport. Just make sure they have a track history of not only getting themselves in shape but also men, women of all ages.
      Thanks mate , any ideas of where to begin my search ? Tried google but couldn't find many

any you know of or a place to start ?

Comment

I’ve found myself in same situation the last few months trying to find a experienced couch with plenty of knowledge in the gear use, Of course I do a lot of my own research but it would be invaluable to have a coach that can give opinions on certain compounds and when best suited for preparation

Comment

Hes international but look at nick trigili he was mr usa

good prices, plenty of content on youtube and his instagram, seems like he’d be the kind not to just send you a cookie cutter plan and leave you high and dry

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
            Hes international but look at nick trigili he was mr usa

good prices, plenty of content on youtube and his instagram, seems like he’d be the kind not to just send you a cookie cutter plan and leave you high and dry
            Yeh good idea , I saw a doc go to him for coaching and have a sook cos nick asked if he could help him out with prescription meds, I think it was Xanax ...the doc then backed out and didn't want to pay anymore then posted all of it up on a forum ...too be honest if I was nick I would of done the exact same thing lol except ask for a script for test or something

Comment

Wouldn’t waste my money on any so called coach in Australia, could achieve same results and information with own research. Have spoken to and tried a few. Different level of information and professionalism with international coaches, you put in the effort and results speak for themselves.

Comment

• Tubzzz
                Tubzzz commented
                Editing a comment
                Agree with you man

Anyone know of others?

Comment

• Hesko
                Hesko commented
                Editing a comment
                Coaches have used and recommend:
                Shelby Starnes
                John Jewitt
                Matt jansen

only have coaches for prep, off season do same as prep, just more of everything.

They are to expensive man, and if you study online they are gunna tell you everything you already know, the only difference is they are confident in telling you and you are unsure to believe the information online. If that makes sense.

Comment

Charlie duca
                justin wessels

Comment

Originally posted by Tubzzz View Post
                  They are to expensive man, and if you study online they are gunna tell you everything you already know, the only difference is they are confident in telling you and you are unsure to believe the information online. If that makes sense.
                  I do agree, but wouldn't mind someone with experience to show where I'm lagging and how to correct , but yeah for some of the prices I do agree , just feel like I'm going in circles at the moment , truth be told I think it's because I haven't upped my doses in 2 years , keep going back to same old cycle and dose , possibly just answered my own question lol
                  then again I'd love to know what a "high" dose is ... I have nothing to compare to
                  my offseason is usually 500-750mg test/600eq/350-500 tren e EW
                  and cutting I always go back to 300mg test p/mast p/tren a EW - winny 50mg ED
                  these were all titrated up to these days then stagnant at these doses for last 2 years .. So usually get to 93kg , last few years I tried upping cals in offseason but went strait back down to this weight when cutting ,, so I wasted a year in other words
                  do yous think not upping dose was the problem ?

Comment

• Tubzzz
                    Tubzzz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you have stuck to the same thing for two years I would suggest doing a completely new cycle at a decent dose, and if your training has been the same I suggest changing that also

Originally posted by Competitor View Post
                  Charlie duca
                  justin wessels
                  justing Wessels offers online coaching ?? He's physique is incredible
                  Might look into that

Comment

Yeah tubz changed training and diet around, yeh different cycle for sure thanks bro

Comment

Never go for the ones with the greatest physiques. Just because they have a good physique it doesn’t mean they are a good coach.

check out https://www.instagram.com/calum_themusclementors

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/logan_robson/?hl=en
                        https://www.instagram.com/sampearceofficial/?hl=en
                        check these guys

Comment

Working...
                        X