No announcement yet.

Aus coaches and prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaches can be a great thing IF they are good.

Trying to bulk on Tren is probably your main problem from what I am reading. Rarely have I gone up on the scales on tren, maybe looked like I have but definitely haven't.

For putting on some serious size deca is what you need. If you swpped out the tren for 750mg of deca you would have yourself a juicy cycle. Test, deca and eq 12-14 weeks. You'll grow for sure.

Comment

• illazilla
      illazilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the input mate , I have tried Deca but it just turned me into a puffer fish if anything , my body sits good with tren so I presumed it would be good in bulk, at first it worked well but I wasn't too keen on upping the tren dose, I might give npp a shot this time , do you think this would be a good idea ? Just heard it's a bit "drier" than Deca , not sure if muscle gains is comparable with Deca though?

• Daveblacktown
      Daveblacktown commented
      Editing a comment
      Im thinking adding masteron to a deca cycle will help limit bloat but no practical first hand experience

illazilla NPP is my favourite compound. For me the gains sit in the middle ground between deca and tren. Not as wet so to speak as deca but not as dry as tren. Personally I run it 8 weeks and thats it. Pin every day or second day choice is up to you I wouldn't push it to every third day personally.

I would definitely give it a go. It is a great compound and linked with a great diet your gains will be as lean as you want them to be.

Upping the tren dose will more than likely make you more anabolic requiring more calories to feed the beast. I struggle to eat on tren ace dosed at around 700mg a week. I definitely didn't feel too flash either. 700mg of NPP no problems at all with diet or well being.

Comment

• illazilla
      illazilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks heaps mate , really helpful info , I will give this a go
      I've never pushed tren a to 700mg but it's never affected my appetite , I actually hold myself back from eating too much clean food on a bulk because I can still put on fat from over eating clean , I did try upping cals before thinking of upping dose , then again I could just be one of those people who are fat paranoid, I would much rather sit around 10% bf year round so I don't have to cut as much come pre comp, so in this regard would upping dose be the best bet ?

• Mick1984
      Mick1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tough call bud. Everyone is different. I have always preferred bulking with a nandralone, tren just wouldn't get me over 100kgs. I really don't like tren at high doses for long periods but that is just me some people can handle their tren. Tren ace at 700mg per week is a bloody lot of gear and probably wouldn't run it at that again.

If you don't have an upcoming comp soon I would give NPP a run and see how you go from there. Your muscles will definitely look fuller on NPP over tren they won't have that grainy look which I imagine you love.

Daveblacktown i never considered this as I thought the bloat I got from Deca would not be combatted by anything lol it was really bad , and looking back on photos From then I still swear myself against Deca

Comment

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Test / deca / mast is a brilliant bulking stack mate

• Daveblacktown
      Daveblacktown commented
      Editing a comment
      If i was to run 500 each of deca and test would 400 mast e be sufficient

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Daveblacktown

... 400 plenty if its real and not underdosed mast

Try Adam Dowling if you want to deal with someone who thinks they know it all, and if you ask him questions or call him out on something he’ll block you. Thinks he’s the best coach in Australia but doesn’t have a pro card. Makes sense. ****ing wanker if I ever saw one.
    Last edited by Flexxkavana; 09-15-2018, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• illazilla
      illazilla commented
      Editing a comment
      I take you've had bad experiences with him ? Won't be paying him my hard earned cash then , would probably be better off paying mick , what he said makes a lot of sense

• Hesko
      Hesko commented
      Editing a comment
      Biggest dikhead in the industry for Australia, talks more **** than Boston Lloyd, useless coach.

Mick1984 mate your 100% right with the grain look lol, but I am going to take your advice and run npp, I'd be foolish not to give it a try , thank you again mate

Comment

• Mick1984
      Mick1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      All you tren lover want to look grainy all year round. Haha.

As PVIP said diet and discipline first.

Let me know how you go as well. Goodluck.

Best coach is one that'll motivate you to bust ur arse and keep ur meals lined up..

training is easy..

diet and discipline is where its at

Comment

Working...
    X