Any one herd of Bionche pharama?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one herd of Bionche pharama?

Hope this is the right section but has any one herd of bioniche pharma?
    Bionche pharma
    Last edited by SonOfZeus; 25-10-2018, 10:40 PM.

I used there stana now that **** hurt.

Comment

It’s bioniche not bionche brother and personally heard very mixed reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Kinganabolics View Post
        It’s bioniche not bionche brother and personally heard very mixed reviews
        My bad, bioniche pharma.

Comment

use to have a good rep, gone down hill from what I heard. Seems they now try and target allot of steroid newbies that dont realise its a UGL and beleive there buying genuine pharma. lol kinda like how one sponsor here keeps refering to alpha pharma healthcare as "genuine pharma"

Comment

Comes in a very pretty box with a nice little holographic label..there was a non-sponsor seller on here about 10 months or so back who had it. Mixed reviews, as previously stated.
            think I still have one of the little info sheets that comes with it on my fridge..I ended up passing the vial onto a mate.
            Have a look when I get home.
            I'd personally give it a miss..

Comment

sell them to kids at the gym then you can buy up big from a sponsor on here
              Being a powerlifter means never having to cut

Comment

Yeah weren't they selling here at one stage, think they disappeared

Comment

Yeah they were in the other sponsors section. The guy had a fb group where he sold it.

Comment

Dont bother. Ive heard mixed reviews. Personally i took "900mg" about a year ago. Never felt it kick in after six weeks. Got bloods and test was about 40 in ref range 8 - 32. I also crashed estrogen with aromasin because i thought i was on near a gram of test. A mate on the same dose had near identical bloods.

ive had others say its fine.. so go figure.

Comment

That’s for the heads up guys, I’ll let him know.

Comment

it is rubbish i tried it as well last year definitely under dosed.

Comment

Working...
                        X