Short temper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short temper

ey lads So I'm finding myself getting a lot more aggressive lately and if some says something that even remotely challenges me My blood boils to a point I snap.. I can usually control these outbursts but recently I can't.. like I'm not usually in a bad mode I'm generally happy and having a laugh 90% of the time but if someone says something I take it personal and give them a serve.. I know PCT and coming off cycle would be the reasons contributing to this but I want to know your experience and if there's anything you recommend to help control these outbursts?
    Last edited by pmp313; 27-10-2018, 01:28 PM.

Have a shot of test and have a good workout brutha it'll be ok
    Got a new deadly treadly the anavar sus 250

Comment

You using clomid at the moment bro? or are you in the two week stage of waiting for the test to clear

you may need to use an AI if ur in the 2 week clearing phase

if youre using 100mg clomid drop it to 50 asap
      if youre using 50 clomid, just have to keep ur head down for a week of two. Clomid ****s with me haaard

Comment

• pmp313
        pmp313 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey mate I'm at the end of the 2week clearing stage starting nolva today..I've heard clomids a *****! I'm stearing clear

jado91
      Brah I can totally understand where you are coming from.
      Im not taking anyone's side but you can't control anything but "yourself." People are **** and it is the way it is.

Running many many tren cycles has taught me a lot about myself and I have 2 kids and it makes you view the world differently.

When a situation is getting to you well you simply need to walk away. Take 5 deep breaths and try to let it go. If it is practical then have a cool shower and do some deep breathing.

Coming off gear can **** with your head but there are ways to combat it. Something to be mindful of is to take aromasin during your PCT if you aren't already.

Things that can help:
      - Mk677 has helped me a lot with my mood
      - Cbd oil can tremendously help with "letting things go"
      https://cwcbdoil.com.au
      - Balm you can rub on your heat spots and works within a few minutes to mellow you out https://www.perfectpotion.com.au/sho...matherapy-balm

Comment

Take some vinyasa yoga classes. They'll teach you to breathe through pain (physical and emotional pain have similar effects on your mind). You'll also learn to meditate and clear your mind to let go and relax.

Comment

• Crayon Defender
        Crayon Defender commented
        Editing a comment
        Or you could let him punch you in the **** wanker.

• Cheiflord
        Cheiflord commented
        Editing a comment
        Lolll awesome ๐Ÿ˜‚

Crayon Defender hey **** tard I thought u were busy with ur benzo Petition? STFU and get off my post

Comment

• Lozza
        Lozza commented
        Editing a comment
        Geez talk about a short temper

• AnabolicRhetoric
        AnabolicRhetoric commented
        Editing a comment
        ๐Ÿ˜ That's why he started this thread

• Crayon Defender
        Editing a comment
        jado91 bet you wouldn't say that to my face

Breathing, learn how to breathe.
      as some of the boys have mentioned yoga or meditation.
      im very hot headed and suffer bad anxiety .
      lwarning how to breathe and having one or two coping mechanisms definetly help.

Comment

• ausdude
        ausdude commented
        Editing a comment
        Deep breathes work wonders.

• Crayon Defender
        Editing a comment
        That's why squatting soothes me.

• ausdude
        ausdude commented
        Editing a comment
        Most people have a bad habit of shallow breathing and chest breathing (not from 'the gut'). Surprising how good it feels when you take a few, proper deep breathes.

Ive had a horrible temper my whole life. Im talkin chase people with an axe kind of temper when i was 15.
      Ive found it all about controlling whats happening in my head. You may say you cant control yourself from lashing out. Well here is some news for you, you can.
      I have been in that position and as ive gotten older i have become pretty good at controlling it. You just need to think before snapping and unleashing bro. Its hard but think before you speak or react. Count to 3 and by the rime you have reached 3 the feeling will have passed.
      Last edited by Bigshow13; 27-10-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• pmp313
        pmp313 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheers mate solid advice and simple I'll be working on it

Meditation makes my anger worse, but like Bigshow13 said, its about control.

I can control my temper 98% of the time, but I find you also need a way to release it or it builds up and then that 2% of the time you dont control it, is not a good time, for anyone.

Comment

• Bigshow13
        Bigshow13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree. Thats one of the reasons for training. That way if something does piss me off beyond control i am big enough to smash it to pieces haha

• Crayon Defender
        Editing a comment
        There's something to be said for getting angry. Keeping it all inside isn't healthy either.

My missus will mope about for days after I did something "wrong", while I flare up fast and then move on. It's like punching the horn or screaming at an idiot for cutting you off on the road, but by the time you stop next to him at the lights it's all over.

• Bigshow13
        Bigshow13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Crayon Defender man my missus is exactly the same.. if i get a bit agro at someone while we are driving she takes it as a personal insult to her..

Advice from a old **** me 45years plus ๐Ÿ˜‚ Me โ€ฆbeware we are now entering the season known as 'silly' season -the weather is warming up Xmas is around the corner ,money is becoming a issue tempers are flaring like gyno on a dbol cycle, people will be wanting to get under your skin and are oblivious to the obligations and pressure you are under, seen to many lose the plot myself included this time of year again beware this is silly season ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

• Vindex
        Vindex commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely mate; sound advice

Originally posted by ausdude View Post
      Deep breathes work wonders.
      That and a glass of water or a bite to eat preferably not someone's ear ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜œ

Comment

I just walk away and have a smoke if needed, if he/she is being ckhead

Comment

Working...
        X