Christmas tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas tree

Absolutely love Christmas hands down my favourite time of year! Tell me about your decorations. Do you go all out with the inflatable Santa and reindeers outside or just the tree, and around when do you guys put your tree and things up!

Any plans? Trips? Gifts you’re getting or want? Tell us all about it

**** Christmas, summer and the beach is good but Christmas I couldn’t give a **** just a waste of money I spend too much cash at Christmas. Decorations And Christmas cheer isn’t for me mate waste of time money and space storing the junk

Comment

• Zeusthegod
      Zeusthegod commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha fair enough mate well justified, it does put a big hole in the pocket for sure. I’m keen to head down to the beach when it gets hotter, they’ll be some crazy heatwaves all around this year for us considering how hot it’s been already

I made a rule a few years ago that none of us are giving presens to each other anymore . Only a few kids in extended family. Their parent obviously do for them. But us adults not

at fist everyone kind of fudged the rule. But now everyone loves it.
    No stupidly walking around shops endlessly looking for useless crap to buy that the just gets chucked out at a council throwout 2 years later

Always liked Xmas. But so much better now don't have to get involved in the shopping BS.

Comment

• Prospect
      Prospect commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m all aboard that idea mate. We changed to a secret Santa arrangement so we only have to buy 1 present rather then 10 tiny pieces of crap. So much better but I’d prefer to just do none and have a good day together.

• Zeusthegod
      Zeusthegod commented
      Editing a comment
      All about family at the end of the day!

none of my family live close and i really am a grinch that time of year. the kids get some present and the missus and i get each other one thing. would rather get thing when i want them and not wait till xmas.
    Being a powerlifter means never having to cut

Comment

• Zeusthegod
      Zeusthegod commented
      Editing a comment
      Treat your self lol you’ve got the right idea mate

Having a 2 year old and another bub on way Christmas is fun again as my daughter is at the age to undersand so it’s nice to pretend about Santa 😂 but generally for me Christmas is all about food..food and more food!

Comment

• Zeusthegod
      Zeusthegod commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats big fella! Everyday is about food when you’re bulking

Having a 2 year old and another bub on way Christmas is fun again as my daughter is at the age to undersand so it’s nice to pretend about Santa 😂 but generally for me Christmas is all about food..food and more food!

Comment

Working...
    X