Most Popular Fitness Product on the market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Popular Fitness Product on the market

So a friend of mine asked me this question. He is a marketer who had an idea to sell the most popular fitness product at a loss to build up a customer base, or email list or something. Anyway my first instinct was protein but when you split it into the various types and then split it again by brands it wouldn't even be close.

So what single fitness item does the learned crew around here think it should be. If you own a supp store you probably know the answer.

I am thinking maybe oxyshred by EHP Labs but I would love to hear other peoples opinion.

I think it really depends on the audience. Are we talking standard gym rats, gym bunny’s or the more serious lifters ? My go to would be merchandise. Drink bottles, gym clothes and towels.

You’re correct though protein is a solid all around option along with creatine and EAA’s.

Comment

I would think that 1 of the big name PWO's being sold at below his wholesale cost would generate a lot of noise around the traps. Probably be 20% or more cheaper than anyone else selling the same product?
      Please visit www.roidstop.is to order from one of Australia's most reputable AAS supplier!

Comment

why not build a product from the base. no fillers. raw materials. and have each bottle custom made by allowing the user to add ingredients, obliviously some smart conditions when dose has exceeded it will be flagged in the cart. id mix a mean PreW with the usual culprits, adding in some B12 NO boosters and some clean nootropics. could even go UG and add dmha, sarms in it

Comment

• RoidStop.is
          RoidStop.is commented
          Editing a comment
          Nootropics are S4 now from memory also so if he wants the legal route they cant be used.

For people new to the gym and wanting to lose weight: Fat loss supplements
        Teenagers / New mass builders: Protein and pre-workouts

Comment

I think most gym guys are tight a sess, target middle aged women that want to lose weight 👌

Comment

Tren acetate

Comment

• Mick1984
              Mick1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              TNE as well.

If my wife's instagram is anything to go by, Booty programs and teas that make you **** yourself.

Comment

I would say a pre with a mild fat burn. Everybody's favourite thing

Comment

People lose their **** for oxyshred for some reason.
                that booth at the classic is always going off

Comment

Definitely thinking weight loss is more popular from the replies and basic logic (we as a a nation are fat). Thanks for the replies

Comment

I’m surprised no one has said BCAAs

Comment

• Prospect
                      Prospect commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Try the first comment buddy

Yep, anything with ''weight loss' on the bottle. Even my GF, who knows better, buys the protein powder that comes in a container the shape of a woman's body .ie sucked in stomach. Now it's some overpriced **** called 'maxines burn'

Comment

• Phelpsy
                      Phelpsy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maxine’s burn sounds nasty lol

• Bigshow13
                      Bigshow13 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Needs a preworkout.. maxines itch

• Lorenzo
                      Lorenzo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I had maxines burn once
                      Couldn't piss right for a week

Damm tinder

Amongst my peers it's Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey.

Comment

Working...
                    X