Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rec drug addiction

As the title states brothers,

been using rec drugs (mainly and mostly coke) for the past 13 months daily and go through probably an 8ball on a daily basis and sometimes more.

I use to train seriously and was against any drug use untill the past 13 months. Currently a bloody mess alongside nearly loosing my job. Havnt trained the last 13 months or so and diets has been ****.

seeking advice/help to get out of this mess brothers.

any advice will be appreciated.

Mate first thing first make sure the people around you aren't fueling your addition, if they use it cut them out of your life......

You need to stop it cold turkey as coke does not need to be gradually stopped....

Make sure you have something to keep you busy at all times like a hobbie.....

And again stop hanging out with anyone who uses coke as they will always suck you back into it.....

Comment

• Kingzack91
      Kingzack91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It all started supplying with mates with a few grams here and there (when i was not using) as i had a really solid source and still do. With all the money made i started to become a user myself after i had broken up with the misses and felt emtpy, and the profits simply went to my addiction. As for now i have stopped any personal interactions with my friends who use and ask for it. However the addiction and crave for it is hard.to resist and am looking to take a long holiday to the middle east where i originate.from.

• Kingzack91
      Kingzack91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Also trying to get back into the reality of training and eating but the agitation is just too much to handle and i dont like being around crowded areas. Really sucks.

• Marcus
      Marcus commented
      Editing a comment
      Good advice techman exactly how I gave up my heavy addictions I had, once you lose everything and every good person around you including your kids and family this can give you a reason to come back to reality and get off all the ****. It’s not easy but as techman said keep to yourself stay away from people who take it and find things you enjoy to keep you busy not going to be easy for a while but just say to yourself if you bust your a weak karnt it helped me

Originally posted by Kingzack91 View Post
    As the title states brothers,

been using rec drugs (mainly and mostly coke) for the past 13 months daily and go through probably an 8ball on a daily basis and sometimes more.

I use to train seriously and was against any drug use untill the past 13 months. Currently a bloody mess alongside nearly loosing my job. Havnt trained the last 13 months or so and diets has been ****.

seeking advice/help to get out of this mess brothers.

any advice will be appreciated.

Hey mate what lead you to narcotics in the first place? Drug addiction is very complex and for me it was trying to bury pain and to escape the reality I was in. Now the recovery process is different for everyone it won't be easy brother but just remember there is professional help out there if needed.

Comment

• Kingzack91
      Kingzack91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It all started supplying with mates with a few grams here and there (when i was not using) as i had a really solid source and still do. With all the money made i started to become a user myself after i had broken up with the misses and felt emtpy, and the profits simply went to my addiction. As for now i have stopped any personal interactions with my friends who use and ask for it. However the addiction and crave for it is hard.to resist and am looking to take a long holiday to the middle east where i originate.from.

• Tigar
      Tigar commented
      Editing a comment
      King zack ...... i know who you are .
      I’m tempted to tell you but I’m having the time of my life thinking about how your racking yiur brain out thinking who could this be .
      Say hi to your mum and dad .

• Kingzack91
      Kingzack91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tigar... if your from melbourne then you might

Hey man,

Firstly, good on you for identifying you have a problem, this is the first step. Also it is brave of you to share this with the forum, there is some great peeps in here. But, I would suggest you seek proper AOD counselling, also maybe link in with NA or something like that if you feel comfortable enough to do so.
    Lastly, I would suggest if you have a regular GP you discuss your drug usage with them, as they might need to do some tests to make sure your body is all good after the last 13 months.

I wish you well on your journey man, it’s going to be a long hard road, stay strong and keep up posted on your progress

Peace 👍

Comment

• Kingzack91
      Kingzack91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks brother. Definitely looking into getting counselling before i really get into a messed up situation and lead into other things.

So your from the Middle East? Are you Muslim? Isn’t it against your religion to use drugs or alcohol?

Comment

• monkeyballs1234
      monkeyballs1234 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s also against the law to purchase and use steroids... yet here we are

• Swolewolf
      Swolewolf commented
      Editing a comment
      your one smart hairy ape

A couple of things that helped me along; 1. Get rid of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram all that social media bullsh!t . All it does is mentally handcuff you to your coke using lifestyle. 2. Change your phone number and email address. Might actually take a few times of doing this to filter the majority of good time hangerons. 3. Reconnect with your family, they will be your only support system when you go to jail( it's not if, it's when) if you keep your addiction going. 4. When you have cravings, train hard til you throw up. Trust me it works. Your mind will associate cravings with vomiting. Pretty radical I know and brutal, but your coke habit wasnt formed overnight, .... that's all I got ... good luck

Comment

• Kingzack91
      Kingzack91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey bro i have already deleated my social media accounts alongside.changing my number few days ago and have only given it out to a handle of my good mates who are family men and drug free. I appreciate your advice.

• Rg5455
      Rg5455 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good start there buddy. It's a long lonely road to recovery, it's full of doubts, sometimes mind numbing boredom, but as someone who has beat a savage addiction and come through the other side, its definitely worth it. Dig your heels in champ, if you really want to change, you will find a way through. Good luck on your journey.

Zack zack zack .
    i remember when you were in nappies .
    i remember when you were born

Comment

Good luck mate

Comment

Mate I was screwed up for three years myself. Heroin, but drug of choice coke. Would not change a thing if I could as I had the time of my life but after three years I was ****ed.
        ​​Left the city with nothing and moved 5 hours away to a small country area near the sea. Got into disability support helping others and took up fishing again. I spent 6 years living their. While their got counseling and never associated with other users.
        I would of never given up if I had stayed in the city and would of been dead by now.
        I'm now married so I work, Gym and take care of myself.
        There is life after, it's just a long road back.
        All the best !

Comment

Stay strong brother

Comment

We are all here in support.
            Keep going man, you will get through this and be better for it.

Comment

Thank you to those with the positive and supportive comments. Its a hard and not easy, as i am currently in my 4th day of not using it.

but i am positive i will win this battle.

Comment

Sorry about your plight.

never done cocaine,had to google what a 8 ball is ha ha

Comment

• Kingzack91
                  Kingzack91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol thanks brother

• FunSized
                  FunSized commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I found it underwhelming. Just made my throat numb.

Lol clen aus, that’s a good thing.
                Kingzack91 you can beat this mate. Of all addictions personally reckon you’ve got the easiest one to beat physically at least, and fastest recovery. That’s my experience anyway. I’ve been addicted to pretty much everything on the planet over the years, been clean for 3 years now and never felt better in my life. I don’t even drink now. No desire whatsoever to take any mind altering substance
                It gets easier the longer you stay off, just keep at it and remind yourself you don’t do that anymore. You’ll be feeling good in no time 👍

Comment

Just out of curiosity how can you afford a 8ball a day?

Comment

• vagpoker
                    vagpoker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Easy. Buy drugs from dream market. They re worth 3 times that on the street. So u buy a big batch. Take out ur personal use. Sell the rest. U even turn a profit. Source: personal experience

• Kingzack91
                    Kingzack91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey mate as stated above i had a source of the darkweb from Brazil and was costing me pretty damn cheap

• Maddogya
                    Maddogya commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol fair enough
                Working...
                X