Deca and Test bloat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca and Test bloat

need some information on how to stop the deca and test e bloat. What do I have to run to help

take an AI and a herbal diuretic if you need it mate but honestly if you’re so bothered by bloating dont take test and deca.

right tools for the right job mate, too much aromatisation.

Comment

• Maddogya
      Maddogya commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this comment

You do know what an ai is don’t you.... I mean this is common knowledge prior to starting a cycle

Comment

• Cane Corso
      Cane Corso commented
      Editing a comment
      R2D2 is AI.... Not sure how that helps his cycle out though.

Use NPP instead.

Comment

Comes with the territory mate. What are your doses? Do what you can to mitigate the bloat naturally (herbal diuretic, drink water, lower sodium, more magnesium, potassium etc).

I wouldn't use meds/AI for water retention unless blood pressure and estrogen were an issue.

Comment

• mitch95
        mitch95 commented
        Editing a comment
        does arimidex help lower blood pressure

• LilB
        LilB commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not exactly a blood pressure medicine. But it can help with blood pressure by reducing excess water retention caused by elevated estrogen.
        Last edited by LilB; 15-08-2019, 07:00 AM.

What to do would depend on the dosages you're taking. If they're too high, lower em! Quick solution.
      However, if you're overly sensitive to deca and therefore progestin & prolactin, which causes bloat, you will need an AI, as the guys suggested, but more importantly, you should also use Cabergoline and high doses of B6.

Test & Deca dosages?

And next time you ask for help...remember the magic word!🙏
      Last edited by Proff; 14-08-2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I got bloat on deca too, used npp since and never had a problem with bloat since, even at high doses.

Comment

Working...
        X