Bitcoin has gotten more annoying.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin has gotten more annoying.

Okay so im trying to get some oils from alphabeasts and this also happened to me 2 weeks ago with austeroids.

so the final price is 375 inc postage right, i factor in the 4.9% trans fee that buyabitcoin charges..

so i put the exact bitcoin my bill with alpha says to put in and buyabitcoin want me to pay 500$ for 375.? What is this bull****? Anyone else get this?

Yeah I gave up on bitcoin and have gone to suppliers that provide card less cash so much easier

Comment

alphabeast.is
      pretty sure he will now except litcoin and monero whitch have way less fees and quicker transaction times correct me if I’m wrong

Comment

• Nice Guy
        Nice Guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Everytime i ask him about new payments methods he says their still not ready..........

• alphabeast.is
        alphabeast.is commented
        Editing a comment
        I got coders working on it mate. This is not you average 2 bob shop running through wickr. We are creating programs to integrate an automated Litecoin and Monero checkout which will be the first of their kind. Im at the mercy of the coders who are busy like myself.

• Nice Guy
        Nice Guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good, can't wait till its up and running alpha

I think the industry will move to Monero over the next year or so. I am actually looking at making a payment system a lot easier, because buying and selling crypto shouldn't be so hard or slow. Just trying to work out to exchange to fiat and keep anonymity as much as possible.

Comment

• NEIL
        NEIL commented
        Editing a comment
        that's one awesome idea

Bitcoin has definitely become more mainstream with alot more people trading in it which makes every transaction slower and slower. Then you have all the trader companies chucking their fees in on top of it.

Just remember this isn't a supplier issue it's a bitcoin issue.

Comment

• J.Archer
        J.Archer commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard bitcoin accounts for 0.4% of the worlds energy use. If true that is f***ing insane and unsustainable. Apparently China has been closing down mining operations to ease their power networks.

• Mick1984
        Mick1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! Thats pretty crazy.

Originally posted by kristoffzerussian View Post
      Okay so im trying to get some oils from alphabeasts and this also happened to me 2 weeks ago with austeroids.

so the final price is 375 inc postage right, i factor in the 4.9% trans fee that buyabitcoin charges..

so i put the exact bitcoin my bill with alpha says to put in and buyabitcoin want me to pay 500$ for 375.? What is this bull****? Anyone else get this?
      Yeah seemed bitcoin went up across the board before Xmas, then around Xmas it skyrocketed with fees. Originally you would get charged an average of 5%, then it got all the way up to as high as 30% i saw, thats beyond a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Calfzilla View Post
        Yeah I gave up on bitcoin and have gone to suppliers that provide card less cash so much easier
        x 2. some suppliers use WU as well, much cheaper than bitcoin. And some do bank transfers and cash in mail as well, just have a look around............

Comment

Just to clarify i am not blaming the suppliers boys!

Comment

• Nice Guy
            Nice Guy commented
            Editing a comment
            It didn't look that way mate.

And yes Litecoin will be much like bitcoin but cheaper and more stable. Moreno a little different but stable steady growth and number one for anonymity.
          Click HERE to visit the AlphaBeast store

Comment

• CV3
            CV3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking forward to purchasing when these payment methods are g2g.

Bitcoin is a train wreck. It costs us a fortune to turn back to AUD like it costs you to buy it. Exchanges and miners are doing this because they cant keep up with demand nor can the network.
          Click HERE to visit the AlphaBeast store

Comment

• alphabeast.is
            alphabeast.is commented
            Editing a comment
            J.Archer yes Monaro im still trying to get my head around how the programmers are going to get it to work. Because there is only one address per wallet will need some special programming because we cant have unique address for every order.

• HeadBeeGuy
            HeadBeeGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            thats a tough one, Might be easier to reconcile different payment orders into the one wallet by issuing a few random satoshi at the end, like .000000569
            A few cents worth but at least its an identifier and fees are usually around the .00x mark so it should still be identifiable even if they **** that part up

• J.Archer
            J.Archer commented
            Editing a comment
            Very Clever solution HBG

Just wanted to post this as we get this quite a lot.

Our website price is linked to the live bitcoin market rate, so we do not make any commission or up mark on our item prices. The issue is when customers are buying btc off exchanges, they often are charged a flat service fee as well as given a poor conversion rate.

Eg. The market rate may be 1BTC = $17000. The exchange you buy the btc off may have the conversion set at 1 BTC = $19000 and then charge you a $10-25
          service fee on top.

We can't control this and recommend shopping around for the best rates if possible. With all the hype of bitcoin in the past few months, some exchanges are really taking customers for a ride.

We have already added Litecoin to our payment options and are hoping to have Dash and Bitcoin cash available within this next week.

Cheers

Mark
          Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

I used nothing but buyabitcoin.com.au and localbitcoin as far as cryptocurrency goes. Is litecoin easy to use? What kinda sites to acquire it AND what kinda sites do you know of that have a multi currency wallet? austeroids

Comment

• austeroids
              austeroids commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe btcmarkets starts at about 1% fee but is a little trickier to set up an account.

Coinspot also, but the fee is a bit higher.

I paid someone $150 the other day in bitcoin for some work done, the fee on top was $45 how the hell can you replace fiat with that kind of BS. Bitcoin has showed the way but won't be the answer IMO

Comment

In the Chinese market , there is no bitcoin transaction anymore. Could anyone tell me how does the litecoin work?

Comment

That's why im not buying products from the popular sources that do not offer alternative payment options that charges huge fees, "FOR NOW"

Comment

Working...
                X