Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconstituting IGF- 1 lr3

Silly question guys,

I've never used acetic acid before! Is the glacial acetic acid HPLC the right one if I choose to mix that with the IGF- lr3? Seems to be different AA's and want to make sure I have the right one

Hey mate I just done an IGF1 run and asked a similar question. Not here but on another board.

Everyone told me just mix it with bacteriostatic water (bacwater).

Questioned it at the time but the general consensus was that it would/didn't effect the IGF once it was reconstituted. From others who had used it.

Now I just used bac water and had no issues but who knows.

Would love to hear if anyone has any 1st hand input on this...?

Comment

• Scott Jackson
      Scott Jackson commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey bro, I used BAC water the first time but read an article on the bs forum from PVIP, regarding the alcohol in the BAC breaking down the peptide chain within a few days, or something along those lines. I've also googled and read it elsewhere.

I have since messaged Dave from austeroids , and he's comfortable that it's ok in BAC water, I got my hands on some dpbs that has magnesium and calcium in it, and not even sure that's ok...haha...I needed straight pbs it seems 🙈

Yeah so apparently the IGF1 LR3 only lasts around 7-10days reconstituted in bac water which served my purpose. I was using almost 100mcg a day anyway so 1 vial a day.

Comment

• Scott Jackson
      Scott Jackson commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah ok, I heard 48-72 hours, but I'm using the 1gm vials which lasts me 10+ days

Sterile PBS is easy to get

Mick1984 check out my post on IGF and why you should use BAC water, its a sticky on either the steroid section or the peptide section

Comment

• Mick1984
      Mick1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do. Thanks mate.

• PVIP
      PVIP commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry i meant "why you SHOULDN'T use bac water"...
Working...
X