No announcement yet.

Agp review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several orders and no issues. Loving the prices. The premium blend is really working well, I love the stuff and there's no pip either which is great for something so potent. Happy customer

Comment

• Salter
      Salter commented
      Editing a comment
      How much you running mate.

First order with AG - easy process with cardless cash and order received quickly. I ordered 3 Tren E and 3 Premium Blend and the premium blend arrived but Test E was delivered instead of Tren E. Currently waiting on a response from AG.

Comment

The SUS 250 is great. Just changed from Bayer Testoviron to AG's SUS. Only been running the AG SUS for 2 weeks and feeling on top of the world. Will run this test until the end of my cycle. The Aussie UGL scene is producing some amazing quality atm. What a dream come true for bodybuilders this is. Let's all hope it lasts long into the future. 10/10 for the SUS 250 for potency and consistency, very well crafted.

Current cycle:
      AG's Tren E (750 pw), AG's SUS 250 (750 - 1,000 pw)
      (Previously Bayer Testoviron 750 - 1000 pw)

​​​​​​0.25mg Adex (every 3-4 days)

PCT: Adex and clomide

Comment

• whoremoan
        whoremoan commented
        Editing a comment
        whats the tren like ??

Hi all,

I made a small order to test the waters and I'm very happy with their promptness in communication; and delivery as quick as anyone else in the game.

Cheers ag and co.

Comment

Got my second order of 15 plus vials. Really happy with the product, fast delivery and easy comunication.

Comment

Ordered Mon shipped tues received Thurs. 2 x sus 1 x Tren E. Good service looking forward to trying products

Comment

Have made several orders now all smooth and super fast. Have used the tren ace and blend and it's up there with the best tren I've used. Just started dbol and deca and the dbol seems very well dosed strength increasing rapidly. Will report back on the deca in about 3 weeks.

Comment

What's his wickr? I think I'm talking to to wrong person on wickr. About to send money to the wrong person

Comment

• Marcus
                Marcus commented
                Editing a comment
                Think it’s agpharma

• agpharmaz
                agpharmaz commented
                Editing a comment
                its agpharma

Third time I've ordered off AG. Got myself done letro and stana tabs. All other products I've got have been good so looking forward to trying the stana.

Comment

AGP went beyond what he/she needed to with me. In short, I messed up a payment but was really looked after. Thumbs up.

Comment

Placed first order yest, advised today that it may have been seized, is reshipping next week, so a heads up another mail blitz maybe on
                  Keen to try after the positive reviews!

Wont let me add a comment, but QLD
                  Last edited by Kannibal; 01-19-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• NTRJ
                    NTRJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    May I ask what state?

• agpharmaz
                    agpharmaz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Honestly ATM I'd be concerned about most states , considering up to this year we've only ever had to worry about wa. But yeah we will resend at our cost and hopefully this time you'll get yours stuff maybe it hasn't been seized maybe just been lost , so unpredictable with the post ATM.

Got some test e and anavar to try these guys out .
                  The first shot of test e in my quad gave me a swollen red quad for about 4 days and and it was very painful. That happens everyone from time to time so thought I’d try one more shot, in the glute this time the following week , sure enough the same thing a swollen, red and painful ass cheek for 4 days . I’m always very careful when injecting , very hygienic and always aspirate .
                  My guess is dirty gear , felt run down the last 2 weeks which I’m guessing was my body trying to fight off an abscess . (Which I’ve never had before in the last 5 years of using)

Last edited by Jay_M87; 01-22-2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• NTRJ
                    NTRJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey mate,

Very unfortunate with that type of reaction. It definitely is something that I would not tolerate, especially if it was due to contaminated gear.

As it is your first post, could you please upload pictures of the gear or any type of evidence that you actually used agpharmaz gear, it really helps seperate a genuine claim, compared to a false claim with intent to discredit a lab.

Also did you contact agp to try and resolve the issue? Almost all labs on the forum will try their best to help you if there are any issues.

agpharmaz

• agpharmaz
                    agpharmaz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey mate dirty gear is definitely not the answer as our gear is filterered 2-3 times before made available for purchase.. Corks do happen with clean/dirty gear. I can't count how many people have purchased suss in the last 2 weeks and not a single issue has been raised about corking even when we test our gear before sale. All this being said were very sorry this has happened to you we will offer you a refund.
                    We emphasise on quality control and safety. Hence why we haven't ever had an issue thus far

Honestly we've only recieved praise for our anavar and nothing else.. our anavar has been labmaxed and placed on many forums to show its legitimacy , believe me what you have is 100% anavar. If you're having water retention you should look into some ais.

A message on wickr would be helpful on resolving this issue as I don't know who I'm talking to ATM and we never knew this happened.
                    Cheers.

Hey mate , I didn’t try resolve the issue , not many people you buy gear from offer refunds and I definitely don’t want any replacement stuff from them .
                  Heres a pic of the 2 bottles one with 4ml missing (2x 2ml shots, only test ) also a pic of my ass,(ignore the severe tan lines) it’s been 4 days now and the redness has gone down a fair but I didn’t think to take pics at the time . Also the redness on my glute looks like I may have jabbed the centre of my cheek but it was definitely the upper outer part I couldn’t reach any further down or towards the centre of I tried .

Comment

• agpharmaz
                    agpharmaz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you inject all 4mls at once ? Or was this broken up over 2 different days. Just curious because you can find many people who can't actually inject so much mls inside without getting a reaction. Also do you have any reactions to alcohol ? Look maybe it's something we can help you with or even some knowledgable people can too. But one thing for sure you don't need to worry about having dirty gear or anavar that's dbol. We're very concerned about Your cork and everyone else health and safety all customers come first wether your a one post man or a moderator. Hope to talk to you soon and resolve this issue

Nah mate that was 2 seperate shots a week apart . I’ve I put in 3mm to the glutes and quads heaps of times with no dramas and no never had any reactions to alcohol. I appreciate your response and if you want to try resolve it shoot me a pm . All the reviews on here are solid that’s why I chose to order from you guys , who knows it could have nothing to do with your side of things , maybe a sterile vial from your suppliers was contaminated somehow .

Comment

• agpharmaz
                    agpharmaz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Message us on agpharma and will sorr this issue out right away from you. From the agp were extremely sorry and yeah lik you said yourself were very grateful to have such solid reviews I guess maybe that one off thing happens but definitely not something to do with dirty gear . As we filter a minimum of 2 times per batch.
                    Wickr would be better man please give us a message as I don't know what wickr you've ordered off

I've had no problem with agpharmaz suss. Brought bottle couple weeks back been fine

Comment

• agpharmaz
                    agpharmaz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    THats awesome to hear as a lot of other people told me too everyone is loving and enjoying it . Just waiting for him to wickr me so we can help him out in any way possible
                Working...
                X