This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlphaBeast/Helix Update

EDIT: 8 Feb - Thrive will no longer be honouring Helix orders and as such will no longer have a sponsored section. They are welcome to apply later in the year with other suppliers and should be thanked for any orders that they did reship. Unfortunately I do not know what will happen with missing orders, I hope that a solution can still be reached so will reserve judgement for the time being. As much as it sucks, the suppliers take huge risk and some things are outside their control, and crap like this can and will happen in the industry unfortunately.

EDIT: 2 Feb - I have been contacted directly by AB who has informed me that Thrive Anabolics will be taking over there business and has their support. I have been promised all orders will be fulfilled but I would imagine they might need a little time to work through it. I have opened their forum back up and will see what happens with the backorders although I suspect they will look after everyone as they have done in the past.

Please remember this is a much more difficult situation for them then it is for you, and that these risk occur in the industry so patience and understanding is required.

We recently had bad news with the closing down of Alphabeast/Helix last week. I know everyone is freaking and I want to try and get a few points across about the situation.

1. Full details are not clear still. We are confident part of the operation has been shut down but suspect not everyone involved has been located. I have not had contact and will not attempt contact in case there computers etc have been seized. It will take some time for everything to become clear(er).

2. I know some people have been negatively effected and I will address that next. For now I would like to express my sympathies for those involved and hope that it works out as well as possible for them. All our sponsors take significant risk so the rest of us can circumvent the stupidity of our elected leaders who think helping people increase your hormone levels is worthy of prosecution, unless of course its a child transitioning genders. Alpha has been the driving force for this forum for some time, since my own personal circumstances deteriorated a couple of years ago. I can personally attest to regular messages to pull my finger out and improve this place. I will be disappointed to see any more negativity on the forum, we really need to come together and work together as a community.

3. We might give it another week, but if you have been affected by a losing your cash to an order at the time of the bust, I am going to ask some other sponsors to offer their absolute best price as a once off to compensate. I have only mentioned it in passing and are a few of them are willing to assist in reducing the pain.

4. In the future I may look at some crowdfunding for their legal defence if they get in touch. I will donate their sponsorship fees at a minimum, but hope as a community we can assist in someway. Hell if they find an exceptional lawyer that may come in handy for others in the future as well.

ABOUT BS FORUM

5. Obviously this effects the forum and is never a good situation to have. I have been advised to go as far to close down the forum but the forum exist to protect the Australian community from scammers and dangerous goods. It has to remain public to allow people to access the wealth of information, good advice and ****posting that we do here. I would be lying if I said that starting this forum doesn't give me anxiety that one day they will come for me, but I maintain that we do an important public good and I will continue to do so. We have some safety protocols in place for the site but we can't hide what we do, just try to be anonymous as we do it. So

6. Its up to you as an individual to protect yourself. I recommend using a VPN whenever you are online for anything just to add an extra layer between you and the content you consume or produce. I have given a number of recommendation to sponsors to protect themselves and we have a private group where we share ideas to keep us as safe as possible. Keep your data safe and don't give out any more info then necessary. Using apps like wickr and a vpn are good place to start.

7. I want to stress that as an individual buyer you don't need to worry. The suppliers are the ones taking all the risk, and I for one thank them for it. A couple of sponsors are taking some time off during the current time so double check before you make a purchase, this is not the first bust to happen and unfortunately won't be the last.

8. Some people are suggesting that LE are making the bust via forums like this one. Unfortunately it is a risk we all have to take so that quality, safe suppliers can find buyers. However in my experience 99% of the trouble happens after packages are seized at customs and/or disgruntled employees/exes tip off LE.

If you have more news or some thoughts on the situation at hand, please let me know below.

Well said mate. Hopefully all the lads can pull together to keep us strong. I appreciate this forum so much, and the sponsors are great. Stay safe everyone

Comment

I have my suspicions but without proof you can’t really say anything

Comment

Nooo, not alpha. That's a real shame for the best of the best.

Comment

So I'm guessing if we purchased something last Friday and it's already been a week it's probably not coming then?

Comment

• JohnnyDF89
            JohnnyDF89 commented
            Editing a comment
            I had an order sent out on the 18th and hasn't made it lol

• Thatschillman
            Thatschillman commented
            Editing a comment
            Had one come in the previous week and was all sweet guess I'm happy this one was a small order haha

We had plans to pay everyone back from the bust but it seems there are some ulterior motives hear. Its very obvious that we are fully operational and Jake knows exactly how big and operational we are.

Comment

• Techman
            Techman commented
            Editing a comment
            THRIVE mate no1 knows who your are and you are sitting here talking about how your gona take over for alphabeast.... For all we know your products could be bunk and your a scammer yourself...........

• Maddogya
            Maddogya commented
            Editing a comment
            You keep saying your going to do your best to pay everyone back. But I've asked 2 or 3 times now and you haven't replied once with any hope. I wont ever be ordering from you.

• J.Archer
            J.Archer commented
            Editing a comment
            First I have heard about it. Its not like the information is found with a Google search. Please don't suggest ulterior motives, I have not made claims about you and I would appreciate this reciprocated. I have not heard from AB directly so I assume they are laying low and will wait until more info arises.

Terrible news

Comment

THRIVE mate no1 knows who your are and you are sitting here talking about how your gona take over for alphabeast.... For all we know your products could be bunk and your a scammer yourself...

I think it's disrespectful that you would even mention such actions in such times... Someone in your network has been taken down as you say, so I wouldn't be boasting about taking over... for all we know your not safe yourself and are under police watch since use worked together so much as you say..........

Sad to see alphabeast goo

Comment

Who or what is thrive? Ive lurked around here for a long time now and have never even heard of them untill this went down. Admittedly i have never ordred from Alpha though.

Comment

• Marcus
                Marcus commented
                Editing a comment
                Alpha made a post some time ago telling everyone here about thrive he has sold both thrive and helix from his site it’s new but been around for a little while. I never bought off alpha either was tempted untill I seen him tell his customers that gave any slightly bad review or bloods to **** off he doesn’t care and won’t miss their business that added with not great bloods I seen and how he dealt with criticism put me off ever buying from him probably going to get flamed for saying that by those loyal to him while this ****s going down but it’s the truth

• JimmieRustler
                JimmieRustler commented
                Editing a comment
                Marcus ame deal here mate, plus he doxxed sidewinder as well. Guy was bad at dealing with criticism.

• IronSlave
                IronSlave commented
                Editing a comment
                I do agree with the above poster's to some extent. While I did use Alpha's Helix brand, and found it to be good, I also noticed that he would be very reactive to anyone who may just be making an honest observation about his gear that wasn't 100% perfect. Again, Helix was good gear, but the customer relations could be improved.

I purchase some gear of thrive anabolics 1 week ago and over paid by mistake. I contacted them to find out if i could get a refund of the difference. They told me that i charged correctly that and if i over paid it was on me . in the end he canceled my order and gave me a fake transaction ID from coin payments to try and get a refund so now i am out of pocket $290 . now they will not respond to my emails. as far as iam concerned these guys cant be trusted they will take your money and you will not receive what you paid for

Comment

• THRIVE
                THRIVE commented
                Editing a comment
                The Coinpayments system did automatic refunds for over payments. You just have to click on a link in an email they send you and give them a deposit address.

• bocco
                bocco commented
                Editing a comment
                i went to the link you sent me and put in th id you gave me it did not work

• J.Archer
                J.Archer commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy for this convo to remain private until resolved

Originally posted by Techman View Post
              THRIVE mate no1 knows who your are and you are sitting here talking about how your gona take over for alphabeast.... For all we know your products could be bunk and your a scammer yourself...

I think it's disrespectful that you would even mention such actions in such times... Someone in your network has been taken down as you say, so I wouldn't be boasting about taking over... for all we know your not safe yourself and are under police watch since use worked together so much as you say..........

Sad to see alphabeast goo
              THRIVE is not new mate, we have been operating with Alpha for a long time our website has been part of his servers for a long time.

We have made it clear, Helix is not operational. We have disabled the Helix site. The Thrive site is fully operational. We intend to give people the option to be reimbursed their Helix orders with Thrive products for people that have made orders since last Friday that were unable to be sent due to the obvious. This is not something we want or need to do but we are taking over the alphabeast domain so we want to maintain its high level of respect from the people. If that is disrespectful how would you Handel it?

Comment

• Shaun777
                Shaun777 commented
                Editing a comment
                A1bridge is right, went looking for the source on bop and has since been deleted. I remember it being the right alpha because of his post count etc

• JKM
                JKM commented
                Editing a comment
                Can confirm

• THRIVE
                THRIVE commented
                Editing a comment
                Shaun777 Nobody said they were back. The statement was that alphabeast is still operating. Alphabeast is not a person its an operation or a domain more accurately

Yeah I also lost out big on a recent order from Alpha.. before the raid, still hasnt arrived and no contact since the 26th. I read on another forum Alpha is back now... What is going on? When dealing with the guys at Alpha they seemed like stand up guys that stand by their word. Anyone know if prople that lost orders in the raid are gonna be helped out or how? Pretty good that Alpha is even trying to compensate because we all know the risks involved. Sorry strong first post but joined to get some more info... It was my first order and I kost a lot... I have faith alpha will make things right.

Comment

When i was dealing with these guys they were rude an arrogant

Comment

Any companies still operating? Ive sent numerous emails and no reply...

Comment

• Techman
                    Techman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mate most sponsor will reply through wickr.... I'm sure roidstop.is, UPL, AGP and platinum still all working...

This is all werid as poo, **** all ya. I’m sticking to my go to people

Comment

• Tubzzz
                    Tubzzz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m with ya bro, been around for a long time now and my go to is ned kelly and it won’t be changing anytime soon, have tried so many suppliers on and off the site and finally have a regular source.

• Swolewolf
                    Swolewolf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good to know never tried him. Maby in the future.

• Buck_Nasty
                    Buck_Nasty commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I never change suppliers unless i get a reason too. Too many people get burnt swapping around trying to save $5 a vial. NK could be the go now that ClenAus has stopped.
                Working...
                X