This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrive order

Will be placing a decent sized order from THRIVE soon..
    A variety of items will be selected and each single one will be tested
    This thread is simply to put certain doubtful individuals at ease and clear any thoughts those individuals might have.
    Will update in the coming weeks.

Stay safe bro

Comment

• Osiris
      Osiris commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers bro
      All precautions will be taken and a safe point of delivery is already allocated

seems like a waste of effort considering theres plenty of good suppliers who arent involved in this nonsense

maybe thrive will throw in a freebie or give you a pat on the back.

Comment

Osiris Order with confidence bro, I’m sure you’ll be pleased. Unbiased/anecdotal reviews are always encouraged. Don’t listen to the snakes in the grass and the ****talkers with vested interests or no ****ing clue trying to disrupt progression.

Comment

ALPHA REP if theres any snakes in the grass its you and thrive, the members are skeptical mate and like i said, plenty other good suppliers, cheaper too.

alphabeast atleast seemed respectable, earned his way in over many years. Didnt always agree with him, bit aggro bit emotionally invested, but preferred him over you guys thats for sure.

if you want to earn some trust atleast respond to our email conversation im still waiting for your next reply since last week.

Comment

Helix Overload

Today, 12:14 PM

Hey guys im sorry to say the weight of Helix has become too much for us to Handel. We have accepted thousands of shipments for the Helix customers that made orders after the fall of Helix and we WILL be honoring these shipments. The Helix load is far bigger than we anticipated and we can not continue to hold the weight of Helix. We will still be operating and our customer base is big enough. We do not want to follow in the footsteps of Helix who were so big they out grew themselves. Therefore we are not accepting any more responsibility for the loss of Helix. As for our sponsorship on the forums its up to J.Archer if he wants to let us go or stay. Ultimately we need to focus on Thrive customers to keep our operation strong and safe.

Comment

That didn't take long. .. Shouldn't have opened your mouth, coz you've just disappointed and let down the same people who've already been kicked in the guts from the helix thing.... I knew nothing would come of your promises and just wrote it off but others.....

Comment

Okay so products received and tested
              Products were tested with a home kit purchased online
              List;
              Test
              Deca
              Tren
              Bold
              Mast
              All prouducts came back with a strong positive reading of gear...
              If for some reason you still have doubts regarding Thrives quality of gear and decide to talk sh*t online, you should probably just shut your mouth and get them tested first 🤷🤷
              *cough* majority of Feb 2019 users *cough*
              as for reshipping and helix replacement issue
              I have no place to comment on this
              Last edited by Osiris; 09-02-2019, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                Okay so products received and tested
                Products were tested with a home kit purchased online
                List;
                Test
                Deca
                Tren
                Bold
                Mast
                All prouducts came back with a strong positive reading of gear...
                If for some reason you still have doubts regarding Thrives quality of gear and decide to talk sh*t online, you should probably just shut your mouth and get them tested first 🤷🤷
                *cough* majority of Feb 2019 users *cough*
                as for reshipping and helix replacement issue
                I have no place to comment on this
                Good to see members testing gear. Did you use labmax?

Comment

• Osiris
                  Osiris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah mate, Mini test kit had 10 vials in it, was wrapped for what is supposed to be a "Mini" pack hahaha

Why no pics?

Comment

• Osiris
                  Osiris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Didn't take pictures of the tests, but the colors lined up with the color chart I received in the kit so that's a good sign
                  End of the day, it's your choice if you want to take my word for it.

Osiris no one ever questioned the quality of the gear . I don’t know why you keep bringing this up .
                as for your labmax test ...... your lieing you never tested a thing .
                a lot of us here don’t believe in labmax results .
                and even if your “ colour chart “ aligned...... it doesn’t say anything about how much actual hormone is in the oil .
                so take your fake ass posts and leave .

Comment

• Osiris
                  Osiris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You poor little boy, this was mainly done for myself and myself alone and was sharing my thoughts in the process, if this alone will burtthurt someone like you, you should either keep your opinion to yourself or get off my post little boy.

• THRIVE
                  THRIVE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are not a customer of Helix or Thrive in the first place Tigar. Thrive is doing their best and will continue to do so. Our priority is minimising the damage and moving on.

THRIVE ammended my helix order, and impressed by the gesture I made another order that afternoon, and it arrived in the mail quicker than any other supplier. These guys really have their **** together.

Comment

Working...
                X