Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Thrive deserve to be a main sponsor on this site?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Thrive deserve to be a main sponsor on this site?

Would be interesting to see what members think.
    Yes
    8.16%
    No
    44.90%
    If they pass the vetting process like all new sponsors do
    46.94%

The poll is expired.

im with vetting

Comment

I think if we have more sponsors that have gone through the vetting process, prices could come down with more competition. And I wont say no to more sweet nectar that is the juice.

Comment

• Masteronn
        Masteronn commented
        Editing a comment
        So true EVLCorp. 10ml of quality gear sub $100 was just a dream not so long ago, when guys like me were paying up to $200 per vial from their gym connection. Gear at $60 sale price is a wet dream, and I have a suspicion many of these younger guys don't know how good they have it these days.

• ON-T
        ON-T commented
        Editing a comment
        that's true EVLCorp, I would like to retract my statement.

• Trigger
        Trigger commented
        Editing a comment
        EVLCorp I gotta agree mate. Excellent products readily available at great prices. I don’t wish to compromise quality for a few dollars. If things get too cheap the quality inevitably suffers

It's the right thing to do and removes any suspicion of bias from the admin team. Gives thrive the chance to proof that he's capable of handling high volume orders which they couldn't during the attempted reship.

If they make it to the main forum, more power to them and I think it will put a lot of things to rest.

Comment

I think we should have a vote as to whether there were thoussaaannnndddssss of orders or not.

Comment

Dose the pope **** in the woods?

Comment

• ON-T
            ON-T commented
            Editing a comment
            only on little kids

For fuk sake can't we give this shìt a rest. Dry your eyes ladies and move on. If you don't like them don't buy off them.

Comment

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            Lets try to keep the petty banter out of this thread. Or else put up a pole to see who agrees with you.

• Chrs
            Chrs commented
            Editing a comment
            Simple logic totally agree with you mate 😂 talk about flogging a dead horse it's just right off FFS more gossiping than a bunch old moles

Guys we are not her to scalp for sales. Thrive has an abundance of trust. We have made it clear advertising is not our priory. Our priority is maintaining a safe operation which we could not do while sending everyone ho asked repetitive shipments related to the raid. We gave all we can while maintaining security and the ability for thrive to continue.

Comment

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            You're missing the point again brother. Nobody asked you to step in.

I want Alphabeast to refund the money I spent post-25/01. You don't manufacture the products I ordered.

Obviously Thrive wants to keep selling gear, but there's a process to follow to achieve it on this forum. If you do that, you'll be accepted and look much better for it than this failed white knight attempt.

• THRIVE
            THRIVE commented
            Editing a comment
            You are a very sad individual. Im sorry but I cant help you. You have lost any respect from me.

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll have to try to live with that Thrivebeast. I notice this subforum now includes the words "(closed)" so you probably won't be around for much longer.

Let's have a poll. Who all had enough of this drama from killkity?
          Mate, you lost money. We all have, in the past. Move on. That's what happens when you buy illegal stuff, and sponsor gets done.

Comment

• Chrs
            Chrs commented
            Editing a comment
            A wise man once said never gamble more than your willing to lose, think about that while you eat down that shhitty shame sandwich kittykilla your crying over your own choices Bud win some lose some be a man about it stop with that all poor me crap

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            Masteronn I think you might be right bro.

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            Cheers Chrs. I've written off my losses bro. But what you can do is look at the pole results, which echoes my sentiment. Why not let it run its course rather than shooting the messenger?

Can someone get this killkitty banned?

Comment

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. You can complain to J.Archer. But maybe put up a pole so it carries a bit of weight. Banning members who got scammed is a great look, particularly considering I was invited here by Thrive.

Originally posted by hulkhere View Post
          Let's have a poll. Who all had enough of this drama from killkity?
          Mate, you lost money. We all have, in the past. Move on. That's what happens when you buy illegal stuff, and sponsor gets done.
          Bro, this is a discussion forum. If a topic does not interest you, ignore it or read past it. I intentionally posted it in Thrive section to make that easier.

There's nothing stopping you from putting up a pole to ban me but ultimately it is up to J.Archer. I don;t think I'm contravening any forum rules, but he's welcome to issue me with a warning if I am.

As for **** happening because we buy illegal stuff, that's your opinion, and if that's the attitude you have all sponsors will have a free escape clause. I'm not moving on until I feel satisfied

Comment

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            Over a grand bro, but I've written it off. I never expected Thrive to refund me because I didn't order oils.

Oddly the Thrive portion of the website now carries growth and all kinds of "ancilleries". I can't recall seeing that before so it must just be the same Alphabeast stock I missed out on.

• ON-T
            ON-T commented
            Editing a comment
            That sucks balls. An eight ball to be precise.

Its ****ed up dude but thrive has nothing to do with your order. Helix is facing time and you lost some coin. Id rather lose a grand than be facing jail time.

This is the life.

• Tigar
            Tigar commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol thrive IS helix why are people not understanding that’s.
            Your letting alpha get off scot free

Originally posted by <killkitties> View Post

Bro, this is a discussion forum. If a topic does not interest you, ignore it or read past it. I intentionally posted it in Thrive section to make that easier.

There's nothing stopping you from putting up a pole to ban me but ultimately it is up to J.Archer. I don;t think I'm contravening any forum rules, but he's welcome to issue me with a warning if I am.

As for **** happening because we buy illegal stuff, that's your opinion, and if that's the attitude you have all sponsors will have a free escape clause. I'm not moving on until I feel satisfied
          I know the pain , when you lose your money. It sucks.
          I had few seizures in the past. The rule when it comes to ordering is, only order amount you can afford to lose. You seem very desperate to get your money back. But whatever you are doing is not helping your cause.
          It's not free escape clause. Helix got busted, and we all know that. If Helix took your money, and ran away with it, it is different story. It's just unfortunate situation. You are not the only one who is stuck in this situation. If thrive is actually helping out members, and you are constantly going against him, he is not gonna help you. If you were nice to him, he probably would have shipped you something. Sometimes you gotta play it nice.

Comment

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            Bro, I didn't order anything from Helix. My order was for Jintropin through Alphabeast, who was not busted. Furthermore, I paid for my order which wasn't even shipped. There was no seizure. So in my eyes it's an exit scam by Alpha. Thrive tried to make some feeble excuse about people getting paid automatically once funds are received which made no sense. Like my money is gone because Helix gets a cut of it.

I don't want anything from Thrive, but don't think he deserves to be a sponsor here. This poll is not personal but in the interest of the forum. I hope to become a permanent member here once all this **** washes away.

Call me retarded, but hasn't thrive technically been a sponsor already?

When you went to the alphabeast website you could either choose to buy from helix or thrive. They were both on that website.

Was there a reason why one sponsor had two separate companies on the same website?

Im a lil confused with that.

Comment

• ON-T
            ON-T commented
            Editing a comment
            So does that mean that any sponsor can put on whoever they want on their website without being screened? Why was it allowed in the first place? How long has thrive been with alphabeast? And why are we raising the question if thrive should be on the forum if they are already on the forum?

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            Alphabeast is the approved sponsor here. Not thrive. The thrive website is still a subdomain of alphabeast.is. It's like many sponsors selling lambo or Alpha Pharma gear. But if Lambo decided to market their gear directly, they'd have to register as a new sponsor in my opinion. Being able to brew gear does not mean you can run an online website, handle customer concerns, ship in a timely manner, etc.

Perhaps Thrive can. But the vetting process and starting from the bottom is there to prove such an ability without affecting heaps of members, or creating the impression it is approved by this forum.

• ON-T
            ON-T commented
            Editing a comment
            im sticking with @Austeroids.is

Comment

• Bigmike
            Bigmike commented
            Editing a comment
            Maaatte would absolutely pump the **** out of her

• Oldman
            Oldman commented
            Editing a comment
            Keep up the good work this forum looking up.

• K1kbak
            K1kbak commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG! You made my morning 👌👌

Did you order Gh from helix domain or thrive domain? They both have jin listed. If you ordered from helix domain, then helix is the dispatcher, who got busted. Does that make sense?

why not get some oils in return and use it in future? That is better than nothing

Comment

Working...
          X