Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Thrive deserve to be a main sponsor on this site?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hulkhere View Post
    Did you order Gh from helix domain or thrive domain? They both have jin listed. If you ordered from helix domain, then helix is the dispatcher, who got busted. Does that make sense?

why not get some oils in return and use it in future? That is better than nothing
    Thrive made it clear nobody will be getting refunds or oils anymore because the volume was too much for them to handle. And I've obviously burned a few bridges so would be foolish to order oils.

Comment

Originally posted by <killkitties> View Post

Thrive made it clear nobody will be getting refunds or oils anymore because the volume was too much for them to handle. And I've obviously burned a few bridges so would be foolish to order oils.
      Well. What's done is done. Thrive sponsor thread is closed. Jake has updated us all. They will have to apply to be sponsor again. If their intentions are good, they will show up as sponsor. We will have to wait and see.
      Let's move on, and keep this forum positive, like how it used to be. We have plenty of good sponsors to take care of us.
      **** government for making hormones illegal, but ciggerate and alchohol legal.

Comment

• <killkitties>
        <killkitties> commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed brother. My objections were not personal. It was intended to keep everyone from suffering another loss.

• JDu90
        JDu90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said 👌🏽

Originally posted by <killkitties> View Post
      Cheers Chrs. I've written off my losses bro. But what you can do is look at the pole results, which echoes my sentiment. Why not let it run its course rather than shooting the messenger?
      Back in the olden days they quite often used to shoot the messenger mate I honestly don't know what should be done as it doesn't matter to me either way sucks you lost out but you cant win them all, it's in the mods and Jake's hands if they become main sponsors, personally there's plenty of suppliers to choose from it comes down to personal preference apples n oranges

Comment

You seem to talk a lot for someone who clearly will never deal with this seller,
        if you're sceptical about the quality of their gear, then either test it or dont buy it, simple.
        Either way I've done the hard part for you and just updated my thread regarding thrives gear which i've gotten tested earlier today..

Comment

@killkitties there is plenty of great sponsors on this board, forget about Thrive, it’s crap what happened and I really do feel for you but it might be time to count your losses and move on. Give NKLabs a go, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
            You seem to talk a lot for someone who clearly will never deal with this seller,
            if you're sceptical about the quality of their gear, then either test it or dont buy it, simple.
            Either way I've done the hard part for you and just updated my thread regarding thrives gear which i've gotten tested earlier today..
            He never said anything about the quality of the gear .
            ges talking about the blatant dishonesty.
            people like you are letting him get away with what essentially looked like an exit scam .

Comment

• Osiris
              Osiris commented
              Editing a comment
              My post clearly stated that my comment has nothing to do with the exit scam and I will most definitely not be getting involved in this nonsense

As for the pole , I don’t mind thrive become a sponser .
            But on one condition. Tell people here the truth . Stop pretending yiur independant and stop with the fake accounts .
            honestky as much as I despise bop , they made a wise decision in regards to yiu .

Comment

• Osiris
              Osiris commented
              Editing a comment
              100% agree mate

• THRIVE
              THRIVE commented
              Editing a comment
              We would not and could not be operating if we were not 100% independent. As it is we are tying to keep out of the cross hairs by no longer dealing with Helix customers that are part of an investigation.

Tigar , hey mate you seem to imply you have some inner knowledge of what has really gone on....
            i never liked alphabeast, I never tried his gear but he was a rude arrogant Kent !
            So if he has ripped off our community I say expose the prick!

Comment

Fk me, this is not a democratic board. Someone actually owns and pays to operate it, they decide who "deserves to be" a sponsor or not.
              You don't have to buy from them, and you sure a fk dont have any right to decide who is one.

Comment

• <killkitties>
                <killkitties> commented
                Editing a comment
                It's an opinion pole. Nothing more than that. I never implied it carries any weight or that the board admin should act accordingly.

Originally posted by Tigar View Post
              As for the pole , I don’t mind thrive become a sponser .
              But on one condition. Tell people here the truth . Stop pretending yiur independant and stop with the fake accounts .
              honestky as much as I despise bop , they made a wise decision in regards to yiu .
              BOP just wanted more money mate, We are in damage control and trying to keep peoples heads above water. If Alpha could simply make this go away he would but he cant.

Comment

Originally posted by THRIVE View Post

BOP just wanted more money mate, We are in damage control and trying to keep peoples heads above water. If Alpha could simply make this go away he would but he cant.
                Yeah I know , they basically demanded more money from everyone there , don’t know what’s gotten into them to be honest .

Comment

Originally posted by ON-T View Post
                  Call me retarded, but hasn't thrive technically been a sponsor already?

When you went to the alphabeast website you could either choose to buy from helix or thrive. They were both on that website.

Was there a reason why one sponsor had two separate companies on the same website?

Im a lil confused with that.
                  Helix and Thrive were alphabeast now Helix is gone. They were independent.

Comment

• THRIVE
                    THRIVE commented
                    Editing a comment
                    2 separate everything, hence why Thrive site is operational and Helix is not.

thrive I have nothing against you and if you go through proper channels and become an official sponsor I would give you my welcome just like any other sponsor. I think the reason why you are copping abit of hate is due to you promising to fulfill all those alphabeast orders and many people are feeling left high and dry.

P.s. you have to excuse some of my comments like "dose the pope **** in the woods" lol I got it from GTA San Andreas and use it quite often along with many other innapropriate remarks (just ask my girlfriend) hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmike View Post
                    thrive I have nothing against you and if you go through proper channels and become an official sponsor I would give you my welcome just like any other sponsor. I think the reason why you are copping abit of hate is due to you promising to fulfill all those alphabeast orders and many people are feeling left high and dry.

P.s. you have to excuse some of my comments like "dose the pope **** in the woods" lol I got it from GTA San Andreas and use it quite often along with many other innapropriate remarks (just ask my girlfriend) hehehe
                    We reshipped as many orders as we could. The people with seizures and multiple seizures are a police target and will not be used to compromise Thrive. We never had to replace anything,

Comment

• Synj
                      Synj commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My order was approx $1000 and Thrive reshipped it. They also reshipped it incorrectly sending me a completely wrong order and reshipped it again no hesitation. So they gave me twice the amount of oils I ordered.

I also cut my loses and said the order was wrong but the reship was appreciated and I’ll find use for the other oils and didn’t ask for it to be corrected. Thrive then reached out to me to have it reshipped and corrected.
                      Last edited by Synj; 09-02-2019, 07:45 PM.

• <killkitties>
                      <killkitties> commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Synj my beef's not with you, but you probably didn't read what clen aus posted. Those 4 vials and 1 tub of var does not cost them $1000. I'm really glad you got sorted out, but the fact that they shipped the wrong stuff the first time is not a positive at all, and the reason Thrive should go through the vetting process.

That's just my opinion. Peace bro.

• Synj
                      Synj commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Entitled to your opinion and respect it. I would like to see them go through the vetting process and be re-sponsored anyway. Can never have too many sponsored sources.

The point of my comment was although you had a negative experience and I do honestly feel for you, plenty of people have had great experiences.
                  Working...
                  X