Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey boys, newbie to this site, spent alot of time reading through the reviews and this really looks like the best service.
    What is the best link for the website?
    do you place all order from that website?
    Cheers

Comment

• LilBac
      LilBac commented
      Editing a comment
      alphabeast.is, and yes it links you to a payment gateway

• As usual nothing but positive experiences with Alpha! Ordered two vials of test e on wednesday, asked him if i could change my order to something of same value, which he approved, and it arrived on friday!

Comment

• Just got my jin in the mail - super discretely packaged and look legit and came 4 days after order. It was unavailable when i initially tried to order and I was not allowed to make payment on order until it was in stock so some kudos must be given for not just cash grabbing.

2 days in and no bloods done so will need to wait a while before vouching for effectiveness but looking good so far.

Comment

• Order arrived. Packaging was nice. Can't speak for the quality of the product yet (will be getting bloods in 6 weeks) however can say so far no issues with the shipping and certainly no issues with the response time via email (have had responses to email within 10 minutes)

Comment

• Does anyone know if their xannies are stored in the helix bottles like all their other orals? Might seem like a stupid question soz.

Comment

• alphabeast.is
            alphabeast.is commented
            Editing a comment
            They are unlabeled from Helix in the same childproof bottles as Helix orals.

• Just ordered a few orals via cardless cash which was painless. Will give updates throughout cycle.

Comment

• G'day all, was wondering if anyone has had experience with helix anavar, I'm on the tail end of a cycle looking to cut and harden before I cycle off..?

Comment

• I’ve used all the test products with great results and zero pip,very smooth oils.
              Has any one used Helixs Boldenone Ace? I’m hearing that it causes nasty pip but seeing as these are quality oils I’d be willing to try?

Comment

• Mick1984
                Mick1984 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey mate. It does have a bite to it but nothing too bad. Was site injecting it into my arms and wasn't too bad. Probably start off in your delts or glutes though. Highly recommend it.

• GymJunky
                GymJunky commented
                Editing a comment
                All their oils and orals are top notch mate, anything ordered from Alpha is top grade. Always have been.
                If they're on this site, they're g2g.

• I usually use their Test E Test P and more recently their injectable Dianabol. All of which are great products. I absolutely love the dbol, find it hard to restrain myself from using it more than I should. Ive just stocked up on P but in future was considering some of alphas high mg test blends. How are the high mg products compared to the lower dosed ones im used too?

Comment

• vagpoker
                vagpoker commented
                Editing a comment
                @AnabolicRhetoric

Their injectable Dbol is really good. Recommend over tablets.

• Placed an order last week of test 450, adex, T3, DNP. It was packed perfectly and reached me in record time considering i live in WA. Website was easy to use too!
              Very impressed all round

Comment

• hey guys. Just about to order my turn e and test e. Need to order some clen tabs for the missus she is afraid of needles do alphabeast do these couldn't see them.?

Comment

• alphabeast.is
                  alphabeast.is commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey mate, at the moment our clen is an oral liquid suspension. We will be offering a tablet option down the track but the oral liquid is very accurate and convenient for dosing clen.

• Eiremj
                  Eiremj commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey mate. Thanks for the heads up. Very basic question. But how do you use the orals. It’s new to me. Even a basic dosage?

• alphabeast.is
                  alphabeast.is commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You just measure the required dose with a drawing needle and squirt it in your mouth. Its fruit tingle flavored to make it more tolerable to the taste buds. Its run in short cycles starting at a low dose like 50mg/day and working up as you build tolerance which can happen quickly.

• Just got another perfect delivery, Items were packed beautifully and stealthy, cant thank you guys enough, if your ever in perth you can have full use of my sisters pussy.

Comment

• Hi guys another safe delivery to Perth thanks a bunch!

Comment

• Fordlaser
                    Fordlaser commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Second delivery arrived thanks mate will start mid Jan and give a review after that!

• Got my first delivery from alphabeast on Monday it took 9 working days to get to Perth, which met the expectations outlined from the start . Cardless cash guy was quite responsive and make things super easy. Good service will be placing another order soon. Only thing I could recommend to improve would be the delivery time but I know it isn't as simple as that Great service guys

Comment

Working...
                  X