No announcement yet.

alphabeast.is reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my jin in the mail - super discretely packaged and look legit and came 4 days after order. It was unavailable when i initially tried to order and I was not allowed to make payment on order until it was in stock so some kudos must be given for not just cash grabbing.

2 days in and no bloods done so will need to wait a while before vouching for effectiveness but looking good so far.

Comment

• Order arrived. Packaging was nice. Can't speak for the quality of the product yet (will be getting bloods in 6 weeks) however can say so far no issues with the shipping and certainly no issues with the response time via email (have had responses to email within 10 minutes)

Comment

• Does anyone know if their xannies are stored in the helix bottles like all their other orals? Might seem like a stupid question soz.

Comment

• alphabeast.is
          alphabeast.is commented
          Editing a comment
          They are unlabeled from Helix in the same childproof bottles as Helix orals.

• Just ordered a few orals via cardless cash which was painless. Will give updates throughout cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X