Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone level on cruise dose Omnia Test 250

Hey guys,

Had blood work done recently before my next blast. I have been cruising on 150mg per week of Omnia Test 250 purchased from Austeroids. Pretty decent number for that dose wouldn't you say?

Huge thanks to Mark & Dave for all their help and advice getting my current cycle right 🍻

Nice. Omnia I assume is UGL?

Comment

• Scott Jackson
      Scott Jackson commented
      Editing a comment
      They have a website, omnia does where you can check the authenticity! Scratch the code on the box. I use the Omnia EQ, Test, Deca and Tren, great products

Yeah looks good bud

Comment

How Often are you havin shots ? When was your shot in relation to your Blood draw ?

Comment

• Scott Jackson
        Scott Jackson commented
        Editing a comment
        Was doing once a week and blood was taken on 5th day after pinning

Thanks for posting Scott, we appreciate the feedback and effort. Results look perfect!
      Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

• ON-T
        ON-T commented
        Editing a comment
        What’s the pip like on Omnia sus 250?

Just ordered Test , sus250 DECA and prop from omnia will Test all of them and put bloods up next few weeks. 😎

Comment

Yep i used their omnia premium test e recently which i puchased a few months back and its almost as good as pharma primoteston and testoviron amps not as much kick but very close . No pip clean oil and proper test e. Best aussie lab ive used since moving back to australia.

Rate it highly and considering ordering again.

Comment

I am waanting to know how the Tren Ace and mast p stack against the good old alpha pharma pharmacom dragonpharma keifei pharma etc if any of you guys have used those labs so I know what I can expect from omnia ?

Comment

Working...
          X